Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-07-2020, 08:02 AM   #1
KittyNeeds

Hand Chaturbate Dares

So there are a lot of blackmail dares out there that revolve around Chaturbate, but I haven’t really found any that just involve doing it for the fun of it. Because who doesn’t love being encouraged on while you’re having fun with yourself? I’m not necessarily asking for myself, rather looking to get ideas in case anyone else, like me, likes to go on occasionally. So share your ideas. I’ll go first with one that someone told me.

For the next week (or month if you want it more difficult), every time you’re horny flip a coin. If it’s heads, you have to go on Chaturbate and masturbate for a minimum of 15 minutes or 50 people (whichever comes first) before you can cum. If it’s tails you get a freebie.
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittyNeeds for this post:
Old 06-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #2
deschut
Distinguished Member

There's quite a few ideas that could be done.

#Post on a dice / messenger dice dare to risk any amount of edges and have to do the all when on chaturbate.

#Only be allowed to have orgasms with over 50 people watching for a specific amount of time (e.g. 2 weeks)

#Perform a specific list of tasks while on camera (could be spanks, pegs, wedgies, other embarassing / humiliating tasks based on dice dare games or dares)

#Bet with someone on an amount of minutes you spend on chaturbate as a dare (if the other person will also)

#Go on chaturbate and only be allowed to get offiline once a specific amount is watching and you after you then had an orgasm

;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deschut for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 08:49 AM   #3
KittyNeeds

I think I’d like to add another.

- Go on Chaturbate and complete 20 tasks (within limits; ie, I’ve gotten people to tell me to spank/spread my pussy, insert more fingers, show my tits, pinch my nipples, etc.) or be on for 20 minutes. Then you can only cum if someone gives permission or tells you to.

- Start a thread listing your Chaturbate UN and (somehow that isn’t against the rules) send a link to a private chat for GD users only. You can’t cum until you have 10 online at once. (I’ve never done a private chat before so I don’t know if this works)
Old 06-09-2020, 09:30 AM   #4
jekil2020

You can set password on your chaturbate room and post your password in thread on getdare. Then you know everybody visiting your room comes from getdare and know which dare you are doing.

Likes giving :
instructions, rules, routines, pee control
edging, orgasm control (denial, forced)
spanking, nipple/tit/pussy pain
pee control, hidden public

I will never ask to show your face.

Female slavemarket

If you want to be my slave, do slave application

Kik jekil2020
jekil2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jekil2020 for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 03:05 PM   #5
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekil2020 View Post
You can set password on your chaturbate room and post your password in thread on getdare. Then you know everybody visiting your room comes from getdare and know which dare you are doing.
I knew there was something like that. I’ve never done rooms before, just open casting. Thanks for that info!
Old 06-11-2020, 10:37 AM   #6
KittyNeeds

I’ve seen something like this somewhere, but another is, go on Chaturbate and open a chat of someone of the same gender as you. Copy what they’re doing in your chat room as closely as possible.

Create an account and confirm your email address. You must continue broadcasting yourself until you receive 500 tokens. (You have to confirm your email address to receive tokens.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chaturbate, exposed, public cam