Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2020, 02:55 PM   #1
SubEllie

Default Self Bondage Ideas

I'm Ellie and I'm looking for a punishment type of self bondage. I have lots of clothespins, small dildo, large dildo, 6ft rope, 20ft rope, and belts. My bed frame goes around my entire bed as well as a hook above it, so I can attach the rope anywhere. I also have places at waist level to attach rope around my room.

I have small breasts so it's harder to tie rope around them than someone with a larger bust, other than that, get creative!

My only limits are no blood play or public humiliation.
I love feeling restricted as well as pain
SubEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:23 PM   #2
matdoc
Distinguished Member

For starters put on some girly panty. Drink a liter of tea or water. Then stand at the edge of your bed. Spread your legs slightly apart put your hands on your head. Before pull your panties to your knees. Wait. When you feel the need to pee you will pull up the panties. Tie your legs at your ankles and knees together. Put your hands through your legs by bending over in laying position. Bind your hand there so you stay like it. Then lay on your bed and let nature take its course. If you can't hold it anymore pee your pants and feel the warmth also on your tied arms. You will stay like this until the pee dries off. Every two minutes say "I am a dirty little pee slut" if you fail to hold the rhythm you need to be punished.
matdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:51 PM   #3
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I have a simple long term rule for you.. whenever you are home by yourself your legs should be securely bound together at the ankles and knees. You can give your ankles just enough give to walk with 2-3" steps - that is all you need to get around the house. I know this from experience!

It is really yummy sleeping with bound or chained ankles too.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 05:54 PM   #4
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Like pain? Stand at the foot of your bed. Tie your ankles to the bed posts tight enough that you can't close them past shoulder width. You will stand like that for an hour. Every 5 minutes, hold your arms out to the sides, straight, for 5 minutes. So, 0-5 they are held out straight. 6-10 you can relax them. 11-15 they are held out straight. Etc.

You should get to feel a burn in your muscles. So, discomforting pain and a work out. All while being tied!
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:34 PM   #5
Temeya

Here's a pretty simple one: put some clothespins on your body (probably on your nipples, but this can work pretty much anywhere) and attach all of them to a rope. Run the rope through the hook above your bed and tie your hands to the rope such that when you're lying down the rope will pull on the clothespins unless you have your hands raised. If you have the discipline to stay lying down for the duration (whatever you choose) this is all of the setup you need. If not, you may want to secure yourself to the bed somehow too.

The reason I like this setup for a punishment is because you can easily adjust the severity by changing how long you have to stay like this. In my experience, the first few minutes are really easy, but it can get tough very fast once your arms start getting tired.

P.S. If this sounds too easy, add other toys or start this when you have to pee (not about-to-wet-yourself needing to pee - just enough to add a bit of discomfort/distraction from keeping your hands up).

Likes: bondage, pain/discomfort (minor), friendly teasing, private humiliation (minor), games

Dislikes (for punishment): pain (if increased or extended), corner time (or similar), ice, gags, blindfolds, long bondage

Limits: any public (including pictures), permanent, pee/scat, illegal

Comprehensive likes/dislikes/limits compliments of Jaro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10hJ...YlFdH166_/view

--28 M--
Temeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:44 PM   #6
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temeya View Post
Here's a pretty simple one: put some clothespins on your body (probably on your nipples, but this can work pretty much anywhere) and attach all of them to a rope. Run the rope through the hook above your bed and tie your hands to the rope such that when you're lying down the rope will pull on the clothespins unless you have your hands raised. If you have the discipline to stay lying down for the duration (whatever you choose) this is all of the setup you need. If not, you may want to secure yourself to the bed somehow too.

The reason I like this setup for a punishment is because you can easily adjust the severity by changing how long you have to stay like this. In my experience, the first few minutes are really easy, but it can get tough very fast once your arms start getting tired.

P.S. If this sounds too easy, add other toys or start this when you have to pee (not about-to-wet-yourself needing to pee - just enough to add a bit of discomfort/distraction from keeping your hands up).
Added bonus, the longer they are on, the more painful they are when removed!
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, hurtme, painslut, punish me