Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2020, 01:52 PM   #1
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/m/slave

Need tasks that I can do in my stairwell

Like: cum contro, light bondage, light cbt, nipple torture,
Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating
Toys: Dildo (small, medium, inflatable), anal plug, anal hook, anke and wrist cuffs, collar, flashligt, ball crusher, small vlogger, ball gag, nipple clamps(tree different typs), rope, prostate vibrator, cock cage, cock ring harness
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 03:56 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I'm not sure if this will include your limit public because you asked for dares to do in the stairwell.

- If you have two duplicate front door keys, place one of the key at the top of the stairwell as preparation. Then strip or wear something humiliating and lock yourself out of your home. Then carefully drop the other key down the stairwell between the stair guardrails so it reached the bottom floor. Then walk (or run) downstairs to retrieve the key. If you can't find it, you'll have to run upstairs all the way to the top to get the back-up key. Later, when clothes again, you can thoroughly search the bottom floor for the second key.

- Start at the top of the stairwell and run to the bottom and back up to the top. For each second it took for you to finish the race minus 3.5 seconds per floor change (example: 8 floors -> 16 floor changes -> 56 seconds), edge for 30 seconds. If you're not fit enough, don't attempt this dare because I don't want you to get hurt. Unless you plan on going down and up at a slow(er) pace.

- Get a bucket with warm water and some soap, and start cleaning all the guardrails in your stairwell thoroughly. Add bondage equipment to make it more fun, like inserting your butt plug (or your prostate vibrator on low) and your ball bag while wearing a face mask (example).

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:14 AM   #3
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you I will try to do it
Old 04-21-2020, 03:16 AM   #4
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

You can also send me the tasks throu kik and get som pics of it
Kik: anosifx
Old 04-23-2020, 10:39 AM   #5
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Does someone want to controll my edging and orgasims till the end of the week
Old 04-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #6
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Default Nipple clamps on stairs.

Put on first set of nipple clamps. Run up and down the stairs. Change to the second nipple clamps. Run up and down twice. Change to third and run up and down three times.

When that is done go edge 5 times. Do this 6 times and be sure to give a full report.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:24 AM   #7
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
Put on first set of nipple clamps. Run up and down the stairs. Change to the second nipple clamps. Run up and down twice. Change to third and run up and down three times.

When that is done go edge 5 times. Do this 6 times and be sure to give a full report.
At the beginning it was all good, but towards the end my nipples starte to hurt and it was also not so nice to edge. The steps also made my quiet tired
Old 05-19-2020, 10:24 AM   #8
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

I want to be trained to be a good submissiv. Can you tive me tasks, positions, rules, ... so thar I can train at home.

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties

Advertisements
Kink Talk