Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2020, 09:31 AM   #16
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Hmm, I thought of bumping this!

I think your nipples should be clamped, maybe you own clamps - or otherwise you surely have clothespegs or a clotheshanger with clips.

To be able to stretch your nipples, you'll add some weight to it.
- If you do happen to have clothespegs, just tie 3 of them together (clip the 2nd peg to the 1st, etc.)
- If you happen to pick the clotheshanger, you can add weight by tying a piece of clothes on it

Leave the pegs on for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, you crawl through your room twice, and you make 5 high jumps.

So I’m not sure if I did this right. I clipped the first clothes peg onto my nipple and then the second one onto the end and the third onto the end of that. It was already tugging a fair amount so I only added a pair of panties to each. I crawled to each end of my room twice and did 5 high jumps at each spot. The clips fell off after the third time, which hurt like a mother, but I put them back on and kept going.

Thanks for the dare!
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #17
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

How about a "lasting impression"? Get some fresh ginger root, strip the skin and rub/knead the pulp into your nipples and areola, make sure to cover every bit. After that tie a string on each one firm enough to make it noticeable but not cut off circulation. Tie the string together tight enough to make your tits stretch towards each other. Using a mortar and pestle smash a bit of the pulp to make a paste/juice. Coat your nipples and areola with the paste. [if you can handle it add a dab of past onto your clit] Spend at least 10 min in 3 diff rooms playing with your clit. Once finished you may clamp your clit and wash off the paste and remove your nipple string, the clamp stays for 5 minutes though.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 10:48 AM   #18
PainMakerM

Hmmm..you have already got quite nice selection of tit treatments!Maybe one other kind of treatment for them!Take 2 buckets or something like that(in case you have)fill them with hot water(as hot that you barely can touch it with your fingers!Then sink your tits in the water!keep them there 20minutes!but after every 5 minutes add some hot water for keeping the water hot enough the whole time!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:01 AM   #19
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
How about a "lasting impression"? Get some fresh ginger root, strip the skin and rub/knead the pulp into your nipples and areola, make sure to cover every bit. After that tie a string on each one firm enough to make it noticeable but not cut off circulation. Tie the string together tight enough to make your tits stretch towards each other. Using a mortar and pestle smash a bit of the pulp to make a paste/juice. Coat your nipples and areola with the paste. [if you can handle it add a dab of past onto your clit] Spend at least 10 min in 3 diff rooms playing with your clit. Once finished you may clamp your clit and wash off the paste and remove your nipple string, the clamp stays for 5 minutes though.
This was an interesting one! It took me a while to get the ginger root because it’s not something I had on hand. It didn’t start stinging right away so I thought I wasn’t using enough and added more. Big mistake.

I have some thin cooking twine I used to tie around each nipple. By the time the burning set in my nipples were very swollen (and still a little swollen from other tasks two days before) so it was easy to get the string to dig in and stay. I don’t have a mortar and pestle, but I do have a muddler so I used that. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to coat before or after tying l, so I did both because the paste came off in the tying. I added more to my nipples and added a pinch to my clit.

It was difficult to breathe through the pain, but it did make me super wet. I played with my clit in the bedroom, living room, and office for 10 minutes each and then washed all the paste off. It didn’t offer a lot of reprieve. My tits are pink and still tingling.

I added the clamp to my swollen clit and left it for 15 throbbing minutes

Thanks for the dare!
Old 04-10-2020, 08:03 AM   #20
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainMakerM View Post
Hmmm..you have already got quite nice selection of tit treatments!Maybe one other kind of treatment for them!Take 2 buckets or something like that(in case you have)fill them with hot water(as hot that you barely can touch it with your fingers!Then sink your tits in the water!keep them there 20minutes!but after every 5 minutes add some hot water for keeping the water hot enough the whole time!
Thanks so much for the dare! I’m a little concerned that the hot water might not be good for my tits long term since I’ll be needing what’s growing inside them and they recommend not soaking in too hot of water.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:20 AM   #21
AsexualMaso

I hope you like pain.

clamp your nipples for 15 minutes. then pull them off without opening , then if you dare rub with sandpaper as much as you can stand
AsexualMaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 08:18 AM   #22
KittyNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsexualMaso View Post
I hope you like pain.

clamp your nipples for 15 minutes. then pull them off without opening , then if you dare rub with sandpaper as much as you can stand
Sorry it took so long. I did the clamps for 15 minutes, but I had to go in 5 minute intervals. My nips are super swollen right now. I didn’t do the sandpaper though :/ they’re too sensitive and I don’t want to cause damage

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pregnancy, pregnant, pregnant tits