Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Default Rapid Desperation / kik response

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine's birthday is tomorrow and she lives a couple towns over, so I'm going to go drop off her gift on her porch tonight, respecting physical distancing. Since I have about an hour of driving I thought I'd try Rapid Desperation.

Basically I'm gonna try and drink as much as I can today, pee whenever I get the urge, and then take a big drink before driving over to deliver my friend's birthday gift and see if I can hold it. The idea is that because your bladder is used to being able to go whenever, when you finally try and hold it, it can't and you involuntarily pee yourself. Kinda the "Marshmallow Trick", only for pee.

Here's where you come in. I'm working from home and I need reminders to pee. So send me a kik message telling me to pee. If I don't respond in 1 minute, you can get me to do a dare for you, add a condition to my drive tonight, or request I give you a dare.

If you don't have kik, reply to the thread and I'll take a drink and add any condition or take any requests in your post.

My kik is in my signature, so hopefully this is fun for everyone. After tonight I'll post back with a report.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares

Last edited by SlaveRalph; 04-21-2020 at 06:22 AM.
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:32 AM   #2
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Gone pee 5 times this morning already, kidneys are definitely in overdrive. This is going to be interesting. Keep those requests coming in!

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

PM Dares
Old 04-21-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

3 more times to the washroom, and one of my tasks for the way home tonight is to pee on all fours with my leg cocked like a dog. I'll probably pull over to the side of the road after I've burst and do this roadside.

I'm hoping this works as well I've read!

PM Dares
Old 04-21-2020, 02:30 PM   #4
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Still drinking and peeing lots. 3 hours before my drive. Someone on kik just made it more interesting. I'm to drive double diapered and in my return trip I need to drive 5 minutes past my house before circling back.

Getting excited!

PM Dares
Old 04-21-2020, 05:10 PM   #5
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

30 minutes into my hold. Very full bladder, but also I feel like I really need to poop as well. Thank goodness I'm diapered but I don't wanna shit myself while driving...

PM Dares
Old 04-22-2020, 06:27 AM   #6
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Ohhhh that was intense. Made it about 90 minutes into my hold before finally my body gave up and it all came flowing out. I was driving at the time and had to pull over and jump out of the car as I was double-diapered, but I was concerned about leaking all over my carseat.

The diapers hold out pretty good, and I ended up driving home the rest of the way with just the diapers on. There were follow up bursts and at one point I couldn't even tell if I was still peeing or not.

Finally I stopped again about 5 minutes from home, got out of the car, pissed myself one last time and then rubbed myself through the diapers. I came so hard into it, I've never felt so empty of both my bladder and of cum. Finally I took off the diapers, and deposited them in a nearby garbage can, walked back to the car completely exposed, and drove the rest of the way home.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk