Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-21-2020, 08:09 AM   #1
Hertog

Default A good walk in the forest

Choose an empty forest trail on a quiet time for a nice walk with a length of at least 5km/3.1 miles.
Before you leave your home pack a bag with the following items that is easy to carry (shoulder or backpack):

List: short female shorts, a dress (knee length), a dress (short), a skirt (mini), a skirt (short), a female top, Buttplug 3 sizes (s/m/l), a dildo (a size to your liking for ass fucking and cock sucking), lube, tissues and stuff to clean yourself on the road.
Roll 3 dice to determine your female undergarment. Put the items on.

Lingerie
1: matching bra+string
2: matching bralette+underwear
3: lacy-body
4: one-piece swimsuit
5: choose a comfortable set of lingerie you own.
6: your most sexy set of lingerie.

Tight/panthose
1-3 Matt tights/pantyhose- black
4-6: Shiny Tights/pantyhose – black
Boobs: Fill the bra till
1-2: a-cup
3-4: b-cup
5-6: c-cup

Optional Chastity: Roll a die: 1-2: no chastity required. 3-6: Yes chastity required. Leave the key at home.
Dress as usual to cover yourself up.
Now take your bag and drive to the location of your walk. Once arrived, roll a die to dermine your outfit for the walk:

1. short female shorts and female top.
2. dress (knee length)
3. dress (short)
4. skirt (short) + female top
5. skirt (mini) + female top
6. Choose one of the above.

Put on the outfit and leave your boys clothes and all other clothes in the car. Then start your walk.
After every 1,5 minutes of walking you will roll a die to determine a task. Some tasks require you to keep walking, for others you need to stay where you are at that moment. Rolling the same number multiple times can increase the difficulty of the task.

1. Take of you overclothes or put them back on. So you walk only in your lingerie and tight or fully clothed.

2. Take your dick out of the lingerie and tights, or put them back in. You will walk around like this until you roll the number again. Your dick can be covered by your overclothing or it can be exposed.

First time rolling a 3: put the small plug in and keep walking
Second time rolling a 3: change the small plug for the medium and keep walking
Third time rolling a 3: Fuck yourself with the dildo for 2 minutes (stay where you are while fucking yourself). After the 2 minutes, put the large plug in.
Fourth or more time rolling a 3: Fuck yourself with the dildo for 3 minutes and put the large plug back in.

First time rolling a 4: suck your dildo where you are at the moment for 2 minutes
Second time rolling a 4: suck your dildo for 1,5 minutes, but keep walking
Third time or more rolling a 4: suck your dildo while walking until you roll a 4 again or until you need it for 3.

5. Find something in nature to slap your balls with, be creative and try different items each time.

6. Change your roll to 3 or 4.

Be safe, be sensible, enjoy
Suggestions? Feel free to give them to make this dare better.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:34 AM   #2
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Hello is that 3.1 miles one way or round trip

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:00 PM   #3
Hertog

It's a suggestion. You can do whatever you like with the distance. At least 3,1 in total
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:23 PM   #4
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Yes sir was just asking because I like this one and plan to do it

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, dildo, forest