Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2020, 02:32 AM   #1
nobody's_slave

Bomb The clock is ticking (punishment included)

Hi everyone and welcome to my new nipple & pussy training dare.

Since I can't really remember the last time when I trained my sensitive parts, I decided to take advantage of the weekend and have some fun.

For the next hour, I am asking you to vote for one of the below options from my PM dares that were modified in order to create this wonderful little game.

Some of them involve my nipples, others involve my pussy. But don't be sad, as you can vote again as soon as someone else posted on the thread or if nobody replied for more than 5 minutes.

Some of the dares will remain the same during the game while others will become more difficult once they are repeated.

Dares that remain the same:
  • cool down - tease my nipples with an ice cube for one minute
  • electric waves - cover my nipples with toothpaste and tease them with my electric toothbrush for 30 seconds each
  • toothpaste delight - cover my clit with toothpaste and rub it until orgasm
  • electric pleasure - stimulate my clit with the back of my electric toothbrush until orgasm

Dares that become more difficult:
  • clothespins torture - put the painful clothespins on my nipples for one minute (each new round will add another 30 seconds)
  • hit me, baby, one more time - hit each nipple 5 times with a rubber band (each new round will add another hit to each nipple)
  • hit that clit - hit my clit 2 times with a rubber band (each new round will add one more hit)
  • stretching time - insert my biggest household dildo in my pussy and leave it there for 5 minutes (each new round will add a new thrust, for example, the 5th time I receive this dare I will thrust the dildo 5 times in my pussy and then leave it inside for 5 minutes)

Choose your favorite dare, use random.org or look at the previous posts and choose the one that makes it harder or easier for me to finish the game - it's all up to you.

If I don't receive at least 20 dares during the next hour, I will extend the voting time for another hour and so on.

Also, I will have to finish all the rounds today and report. If I fail, tonight I will sleep with the big dildo in my pussy.

Let's get this voting party started!

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:11 AM   #2
nobody's_slave

Heart Break Canceled

This dare is canceled as no replies were received so far.

Anyway, I'm going back to writing.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 04-05-2020 at 10:53 AM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, nipple training, punishment, pussy play, stretching dare