Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2007, 01:12 PM   #61
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

When Mark and Jack reached room 181 they sat down and Mark told Jack what had happened with the Janitor and what he'd seen, as soon as he'd finished the door opened and a short Asian girl with silky black hair stood in the doorway.
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #62
t_or_dgal

Send a message via Yahoo to t_or_dgal
Default An unfortunate student

The boy looked naive, but sort of cute. He was obviously very new to the Academy. Miss Stickle always felt envy for these new kids. They were truly fresh; truly clean slates to be molded in the instructors' way of life.

"What room are you staying in?" she inquired.

Danny Cross looked into her disturbingly green eyes, and answered quietly. She did not even hear what this submissive slave was saying. "Definitely new meat", she thought.

Miss Stickle nodded, then returned to her walk to Mr. Rodin's office. She could not be delayed. Three months without the excrutiatingly beautiful ministrations of Arch-Master Rodin had been like an eternity. And she was only 50 feet from the man who would rule her life for the next nine months. And probably for the next thirty years or so. Once someone was so completely broken down by a god like Mr. Rodin, escape was virtually an impossibility.

Miss Jane Stickle adjusted her hair, and reached for the doorknob. Then she hesitated. She could hear Mr. Rodin's voice from behind the door. Her pulse quickened. Blood rushed to areas of her body still sore from last night's play. The parts of her body which were designed to cause he pleasure were all sending pain messages to her brain. Miss Stickle had never been happier.

With a brief knock on the door, she entered Mr. Rodin's office.
t_or_dgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:07 PM   #63
admireu4ever

OOC:Ummm...Jake's tied up...someone..please...untie him.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #64
sumguythisguy

Danny walked up to his room, remembering the strange encounter of the woman he never got the name of. When he got to his room, Danny set down his stuff but then heard some noise from a room a few rooms down.

He peeked back out into the hall andd began to follow the noises, past room 181 to room 182, where the noise was coming from. The door was ajar so he pushed it open to find another boy tied to his bed and bouncing around.

Surprised by this, he thought it best to untie the boy. So he did and began to talk to him "Hey, I'm Danny, what kind of school is this?"

Limits: Pain, Public, Family, Waste, XDressing
Likes: Nudity, (minimal to full) Masturbation, Fantasies, Friends, Some Anal

Don't mind straight or bi
sumguythisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #65
admireu4ever

"One Fucked Up School..." Jake said. He was in alot of pain from being tied up. He put his clothes on and went to the bathroom.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:53 PM   #66
Davros
Account Banned

Default Off Topic, Sorry

Does nobody have a phone to ring someone and get out, or maybe they could just walk out...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 05:41 PM   #67
sumguythisguy

Danny was still quite confused about the school and what had happened to this man and the teacher. He walked slowly back to his room wondering what kind of other people attended school here, he continued towards his room and decided he would ask around about the school later, but for now, he should unpack.

Old 12-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #68
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

Jack was lucky because he only get whip in the hand a few time when mark was tied up....
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #69
SolarFox

Send a message via MSN to SolarFox

When Jenn woke up her head was acheing and she noticed that Jake and another boy were running around in thier room Jake was putting on a shirt and talking to the other boy. Jenn noticed that her handcuffs were unlocked and she rubbed her wrists because the handcuffs had been on all night. She was about to talk to Jake when she remembered the ball gag. She undid the leather strap and took it out of her mouth. It was a releif to be able to close her mouth. She saw her pajamas on the floor ripped and ruined. She didn't have anything else to wear at night so now she was going to have to sleep in her underwear. She looked up and Jake now noticed she was awake. She wanted to cry because of what had happened but she was still shakey and too shocked to even speak but she sat up and stared at Jake and the boy. What type of life was she going to have at this school and who were those adults from last night? Were they really her teachers?

.:SolarFox:.
SolarFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:55 PM   #70
sumguythisguy

Danny, just noticing the girl for the first time, could not think of what to say to a girl in this condition "H- hi" while silently thinking 'This school is crazy' as he stumbled towards the door and out into the hallway, he stumbled all the way to the other side and hit the wall. Instead of trying to recover, he just slid down and drifted into a dreamy sleep wondering what this school was doing, what happened the boy and the girl, what would happen to him when and what had he gotten himself into. He was awoken boy a boy looking down on him, who must have ben near the same age as him. "Hello?" Danny said to the person, just realizing he was still on the floor in the hall.

Old 12-24-2007, 09:18 AM   #71
admireu4ever

Jake told the boy too leave and Jake walked over to Jenn. "I can't figure out this school, but if each student is a Master of Slave...I want to be your slave. I know it's against the rules, but what we did together was the most amazing feeling I've ever had. We'll lock the door and nobody will know it happen, I just enjoyed last night so much. I beg you, let me be your slave." Jake waited for her reply. He was praying he'd be able to once again be her plaything.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:13 PM   #72
Island

Nyoko stood in the doorway somewhat awkwardly, upon seeing the two boys sitting and discussing. She had forgot that the dorms were coed. Then she also remembered what the secretary had told her about her slave.
"Are you Jack?" She asked tentatively, still holding her suitcase.
"Yeah.. who are you?" The boy looked nervous for some reason. Then this must be the boy the secretary was talking about. She still did not want to believe what she had heard about slaves and masters.
"Oh. I'm Nyoko. I'm from Japan." They exchanged greetings, Mark nodding solemnly. She set her things down by a bed at the end of the room, and decided to take a look around the space. She was impressed with the roominess and cleanliness of the place. She expressed this to the boys who nodded agreement silently. She went to other side of the bathroom, outside of the view of the boys, to see what there was for storage space in there.
Upon opening it, she saw stacks of clean towels, a bucket on the ground filled with objects she could not make out it the dark of the closet, and some bathrobes. Pushing those aside, her stomach jumped. Hanging on the back wall were various handcuffs, restraints, ropes, gags. So she had not misheard. She quickly closed the closet door, and walked back, to find the boys discussing again in hushed tones. The stopped immediately when they noticed her.
"So, Nyoko. Did the secretary assign you as a slave or master." Jack said, trying to sound matter-of-fact.
"Um... she said master. I don't know why though, I never applied as one, or anything." Nyoko sounded almost embarrassed, Jack blanched slightly.
"Oh... and did she tell you who your slave was gonna be?" He inquired.
Nyoko blushed deeply.
"Well. I think she said it was supposed to be you." She stared at the floor.
Jake made no reply, but looked to Mark for his reaction. Mark gave him a she's-not-so-bad look. After all, she looked pretty timid.

OOC: We could really do with a visit from a teacher to get things rolling.
Also, when do classes start?
Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:37 AM   #73
Sum
getDare Devil

Mr Rodin glanced up at sickle then turned back to his phone call
"yes headmaster"
pause
"no not many yet"
pause
"yes will do"
pause
"it's just entered my office actually"
pause
"mmhmm" Rodin looks up at sickle again
"Sickle, you will remove your clothes and kneel" Rodin glances up at the wide open door from when sickle entered then turns back to his call
"yes, I've got my eye on one, was thinking of giving her a try out"
pause
ah just the basics, first few lessons on Sade and Sacher-Masoch, then moving onto safety, consensuality"
here he looks up at sickle and beckons her over with a finger and points to his crotch, the naked Miss sickle begins to crawl over and undoes his flies burying his cock in her mouth
"pause
yes that sort of thing safe words and the like, when they should be allowed and what is says about trust. pause laughs
thank-you headmaster, I'll tell her, speak to you soon sir"

Finally Rodin hangs up, grabs Sickles hair and rips her head back, "the headmaster says that you're to make three pupils cum in the main court yard" Rodin smiles at her and lets go of her hair, and writes a note hmm, and passes it to Miss Sickle it reads

Miss Sickle will demonstrate oral techniques, 2 male and 1 female student required. First come first served.
Lunch break tomorrow, main courtyard.
Prof Rodin

Rodin takes a drawing pin from his desk and pushes sickle back pinning the note to her breast and watching the small trickle of blood run down he smiling says
"I've actually missed you a lot my lovely sickle slave. Go put that note up on the board, then go to my new apartment room and unpack my stuff form me, you can then come back here and collect your clothes"

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.

Last edited by Sum; 12-27-2007 at 10:57 AM. Reason: forgot to spell check
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #74
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

the janitor walks to the black board again, he gets another piece if paper out of a pocket of his coat hanging it next to the one he put up yesterday. It was written in the same way than the last one. It says:
"Every new slave has to come to room 031 during the next days to get their Enrollment Mark"
the janitor grins.
He goes on with his patrol thinking 'I should get my cuffs back'.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:48 PM   #75
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Mark excused himself from the room and decided to go see who his master would be, so he walked down to the secretaries office, he gave in his name and asked who his Master would be.

Your master is Nyoko from your room, in each room there are two slaves and 1 master, the master has control over both slaves. The secretary told him

er thanks Mark replied and ran off back to the room

Mark got back to the room and told Jack and Nyoko what the secretary had said

I wonder what exactly they mean by master and slave Jack asked

look at this Nyoko tells the two boys

Nyoko then walks over to the cupboard and shows them the restraints and gags on the wall and the toys in the bucket

Nyoko then steps in front of the boys with an evil grin on her face and says

well if I'm you boys master its time we had a little fun...

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk