Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-18-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
ulltimateteaser

Send a message via AIM to ulltimateteaser Send a message via MSN to ulltimateteaser
Default True slave story... Hot!! :o

Stacey is 21, very short, slim around 8 stone, shoulder length brunette hair and has a boyfriend however she has had deep feelings for me for a long time

So one day we were all out and stacey had abit of cider, kissed me and confessed her feelings, i felt the same though didnt want to interfere with her bf etc but anyway from this point the flame of passion was lit... a few days later she begged me to take her and fuck her... we had sex!

A couple of weeks later she popped round and as soon as i got her in the door i demanded she stripped off to her underwear, she was quite shy but i saw a twinkle in her eye as she bit her bottom lip and hastely started peeling of her layers. As she revealed more of her petite body she got abit flustered and started acting cute, i admired her hand sized boobs and told her how beautiful she was before asking her to lie face down on the bed.

She moved over to the bed, her tiny ass held by only a small black thong, layed down on a shiny black latex sheet unknowing what was going to happen to her with her heat beating faster. I then sat on her butt such that my cock was bulging and caressing her most intimate areas before i pulled out a small bottle of oil. The oil was fairly cold and so Stacey was fairly surprised when the cool liquid touched her naked body, i rubbed in the oil all over her back being especially kind to her shoulders and later as i inched slowly up her legs.. her thighs! Stacey looked so incredible now covered in oil, her perfect ass cheeks glistening from the narrow beam of light just coming through the middle of the curtains

By now Stacey clearly had alot of thoughts and feelings running through her, she turned over on the bed and gave me a soft intimate kiss but that was all i allowed her. Her lust filled brown eyes looked up at me with pure desire, i told her to lay still as i oiled up her front. I rubbed alot of oil into her fairly firm breasts and perky nipples, i inched my way down and all over her body before moving to her feet. After i massaged her tiny delicate feet i again inched my way up her legs and once her whole body was shiny and wet i simply brushed my hand along the front of her ever so tiny panties and whispered "do you want to play?" where she wimpered a quiet but definate "yes" in reply

(Now i love to tease a girl (obviously) and the last time Stacey and I met she was feeling "yucky" and so simply insisted she just slowly milk my cock, now although i thoroughly enjoyed it i could not let her get away with it and so this is what i did to/for her) - I have also never known anyone to give better handjobs, damn her tiny hands!

I asked her to stand, made her turn around and slapped a handcuff to one wrist. She was immediately taken by surprise and replied with "erm.." with her draw dropped, i then took the other cuff and threaded it through both the handles to my wardrobe before closing it on her other wrist. She looked at me in disbelief and was clearly gagging to find out what was going to happen, i whispered "you will not forget this day". I didnt want to waste to much time however (she was only allowed round for a few hours) and so i pulled out a small, 1 inch silver bullet vibrator! Stacey is the sweetest and innocent looking girl to see but boy did she smile. I told her "this is one of your new friends" before i turned the thing on, pretty powerful thing! I extremely slowly slid my hand into the front of her tiny thong, she gasped without me even touching her and then i simply dropped the bullet so it lay in her thong below her clit. Poor stacey was all ready fairly wet in another sense, her thong was quite damp and i caught a whiff of her oh so sweet tight pussy. I removed my hand, lifted her thong slightly until she gasped! before i told her to "be quiet" and "keep her legs closed together" where i then went and layed back on my bed.

Whilst stacey was squirming away (eyes wide with excitement) i cleaned up the latex sheet quickly before i started rubbing the front of my jeans anxious as to how stacey was going to deal with the next phase of my plans. I noticed stacey move her legs apart slightly and so i warned her "if you dont keep them together i shall slap each of your boobs," stacey again bit her lip and obeyed me. A few minutes went by while i was.. busy and you guessed it she had spread her legs again and so i got up and gave a firm slap to each of her breasts hitting her nipples, she wimpered. I told her "for being a slut and not doing as i say, im afraid your gonna need to be taught a lesson." I whipped out the bullet from her wet panties and added a blindfold, leather collar and knee length fishnet stockings to her attire. I then said "I'll be right back" and left the room

I returned with a glass full of ice, stacey felt partly humiliated? and asked where id been but i said "not to worry i just felt you needed to cool down" at which point stacey was abit... confused. Before she could think it through however i palmed one ice cube slowly up her body to her right nipple. Again she gasped before smiling and shaking her head in disbelief. I of course made sure the ice had completely melted over both her perky breasts. I then said "now, are you going to be good to me".. with a nod in reply i stated she needed to "prove it" and i dropped an ice cube down the front of her thong before saying "your not allowed to get so wet without my permission." I continued to tease whilst listening to her replies as the ice melted. She was getting quiet loud by this point so i gagged her using a ball gag!

Upon finding out that Stacey wanted more and after making her beg for me to play with her pussy i slid the bullet back straight between her pussy lips right to the spot where she loved it most so to speak... This time however i demanded that she keep her legs as spread apart as possible, she complied. I couldnt imagine the intense rush of thoughts/feelings going through her head but she was a good girl and kept her legs wide. I then stripped naked (where she obviously heard this) and just listened to music pretty oblivious to her cries of pleasure

A good few minutes later i told stacey she had been good and removed the bullet and gag when she said "wow" and "my god" a fair few times. Still blindfolded etc, i peeled her little, now soaking thong down to her knees. I kissed down her neck and body front before dropping to my own knees and then telling her "my gosh your wet, im just gonna lick you clean." I spent maybe 30 seconds simply lapping my tongue up through her sweet juicy pussy where staceys jaw was just dropped and all i heard was the slight murmour of "fuck". I easily could have gone on but i wanted to make her wait so i ripped off her thong and chucked it across the room where now i really wanted to put this girl to the test, i uncuffed her.

She immediately tried to pounce but i told her "no" and to "be good for me", i then asked if she would like some cock and you know what she said. I dropped a pillow on the floor and told her to kneel, she did. I requested that she opened her mouth, she did. I then just told her to suck and she immediately leant forward with mouth wide gagging for my cock and she took it all in. I was already hard at about 5.5 inches and Stacey just kept on taking it in and out of her precious mouth, she was putting in as much effort as she could to please me where she licked my shaft and sucked on the head of my cock. I didnt move, she just kept sucking and sucking! Another good few minutes flew by before i was ready to explode, i concentrated on her lips sliding down me and i blew my load, where she just went ummmmmm and took me deep throat! I dont think id ever came so much before, the wait was immense and i couldnt go on longer without some pleasure. Stacey swallowed every drop of my cum and said "that was so go good" but i took a breath and said "sorry you, were not done yet!"

With the handcuffs dangling from her wrist i told her to kneel on the bed instead, ass in the air and she obliged, aint she good. She was still breathing fairly heavily and whilst i was checking out her incredible assets she uttered "please, use me as you wish i really want to cum again! I really want you to fuck me!" Upon hearing that i asked if she remembered what we last did and explained how i disproved of her milking me, torturing me by not letting me pound her for weeks! She hushed a little and said "well i guess i need to be punished then" oh my god this got me going!

I was like right... and told her "ok." I pulled out a 2nd pair of cuffs and tied her left wrist to her left ankle and right wrist to right ankle before i dug out a small butt plug with a tail on it. I made her suck it and she half regretted letting me use her body, half was gagging to find out how her body will feel. I then took the plug and slid it down Staceys crack, collecting all the fluids over her tiny body before teasing her tiny, virgin asshole. I then poked it into her butt a few times before i eased it in nice and slowly, Stacey was actually really tight so i licked her fine ass a little bit. The butt plug then slid in with abit more ease before it was sucked in and a naughty girls whimper was heard.

Next i asked her to pick a number and after being confused she said 7 and i slapped her ass cheeks 7 times each, a fond redness then appeared through the shiny layer of oil coating her and Stacey cowered in obediance again begging to be fucked. I didnt reply and just rubbed my fingers around her pussy before tasting her sweet juices once more. Eventually i gave in... i needed to pound her although she needed a shower first, so i grabbed a leash and tied it to her collar before getting rid of her cuffs etc.

I led stacey on her hands and knees to the bathroom, she wasnt too happy about the whole dog thing so i removed her collar too. I told her she needed a shower and we both climbed in before she grabbed my cock in desperation, the hot water was trickling off her amazing body as she practically screamed for me to fuck her before turning round in the shower, putting her hands against the wall and bending over. This was too much.. i slid my cock inside her shaven pussy where it was still fairly tight (unbelievably), smooth and warm. I held her fine ass and fucked her for a good 15mins before i grabbed her boobs and pounded the shit out of her till we both orgasmed.

Both partly exhaused we returned to my room, however my cock was still hard and Stacey was so impressed she dropped on her all fours and sucked me whilst i lay close to the edge of the bed. I told her to "sit on my lap" and with no reply she stood up, turned around and plonked her sweet ass onto my cock. She grabbed my cock at the same time and quickly shoved it into her pussy before bouncing as hard as she could on me in a trance-like state. She continued to bounce on me while i checked out her ass from behind where i then sat up and held her boobs and her body close while she went crazy on me. I demanded she bent over again and then i started fucking her doggy style, i held her ass and boobs again for a fair bit before i grabbed her hair and again.. pounded her juicy behind.

A long time went by however i didnt cum, and Stacey then surprised me by saying "I know this is odd but can you take me in the ass please, i really want to try it." I was so taken i broke the chest of drawers while grabbing a condom, i looked down at her ass while i put it on and then shoved my cock into her asshole. I fucked her so good and she seemed to really enjoy anal, her tender pussy was dripping wet already and the bedsheet was fairly moist by now from all our fun. I kept going for as long as i could but it felt soooo good and so eventually i came deep in her ass.

We then layed on the bed in each others arms for about 10 mins before i looked at Stacey and said "theres one more thing i need to do with you... we need to clean you up properly." I asked stacey to turn around on top of me and we got into a 69 where she played with my cock like she wasnt going to see one again and let me lick her pussy and ass until i was happy.

We carried on like this for a further 20mins when suddenly.. my door opened! There stood Sarah. I met her awhile back before Stacey and we had a one night stand but i never got back to her and thought she had left town. Stacey moved but Sarah told Stacey to just carry on sucking (where im surprised that Stacey did) and to "be a good slave!" I had forgot how dominant Sarah was.

Sarah then told me that i had been really naughty, she saw the cuffs on the floor and she tied me to the bed by my wrists. Sarah was fairly curvy, blonde but still very cute although not to be tricked by! She asked Stacey what she wanted to do with me and whispered in her ear, Stacey just nodded and then Sarah started stripping herself and i was just confused and had a raging hard on. Sarah had been at the office all day and was wearing some fairly tight hotpants and kept her high heels on. She smiled at me and said "what, bitch! Its about time for your turn" and i just couldnt reply! Sarah stood on the bed with Stacey still sucking away. Sarah just said "Ive been at work all day.. now.. i want you to lick the sweat of my ass" before she turned and sat on my face, her ass was not as sweet as Staceys and was covered in sweat making her ass pretty pungent but i didnt have much of a choice so i licked away.

Stacey noticed the time somewhat later and told Sarah that she had to go, she couldnt find her thong behind the drawers so she left for home and her bf with no underwear! As she closed the door Sarah said "what good slaves you two are" and she came in my mouth

The End

Again, this is a true story that happened last night, to me, in Essex!
ulltimateteaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Omfg! Is that really true? It is a great story, if a bit unbelievable. I like it anyway.
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
ulltimateteaser

Send a message via AIM to ulltimateteaser Send a message via MSN to ulltimateteaser

Yes mate it is, swear on my nans grave
Old 01-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

wow thats amazing
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
mao1

Sarah was a one night stand of yours and she just busted into your house after work?
mao1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #6
nerdboy

That's really awesome.. Good on you mate! Hope something similar to that will happen again..
nerdboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #7
ulltimateteaser

@DaringChicka: Thankyou, i currently need a slave... or if you just want to experience this... PM me and lemme know, can easily be arranged xx

@Mao1: Technically no, she sort of owns me as her personal slave, she knows i have had slaves myself but when she finished work an hour early (student flat, so she could walk straight in & has key to my room) she 'punished' me for not arranging it through her, not that im complaining

@nerdboy: It most certainly will happen again, not the same scenario i guess but plenty of slave/master action here

I also have photo evidence of the day, i wrote "SLUT" on staceys ass aswell (I missed a fair bit out from this actually, including the aftermath with Sarah )

Advertisements
Kink Talk