Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-19-2020, 01:33 PM   #1
ChasingClementine

Default Into Your Arms: My First BDSM Experience

Hi getDare!

I’m new to GD and this is the second thread that I’ve started, the first being an AMA, so I’ll quickly introduce myself. My name is Alana and I’m a 21-year-old college student from the United States currently studying finance in my third to last semester of school. I’ve always had a passion for travel and worked as a flight attendant for three years, working during the summer in between the breaks for school. As a flight attendant, I have visited many different countries but have always had a deep urge to visit France and for my sophomore year of college, I decided to spend six months studying abroad in France. I was a little timid during the first few weeks of school, especially because my French was horrendous and my directional skills were even worse. Fortunately, I picked the right seat in the classroom and sat next to a beautiful and outgoing girl who helped me get around the first few weeks of classes and hung by my side. To make it short, I fell in love with her and it wasn’t long before I stopped staying in the residence hall and spent my nights at her place. I fell for her and I fell hard. Her loving and bubbly personality captivated me and she had this type of energy and confidence in her that made me feel safe and protected from all the chaos and anxiety that comes with living in a new country. She made me smile and laugh more than anyone I’ve ever been with...and the wild, shameless, and erotic sex was just an added bonus to the relationship.

I always knew I had an interest in girls, but this was my first romantic relationship with a girl as my previous relationships from high school had both been with guys but my entire relationship with her was different. It was the first relationship I’d been in where I truly felt that our love and feelings were reciprocated and we were both obsessed with one another. The sex was passionate and down-right enchanting and it just seemed like we had a body connection...she knew what I liked and I knew what she liked. We were having sex every day, sometimes even twice a day and at just about any time or any place (we had sex in some scandalous places). It was the first time that I explored my kinks with a partner and I learned a lot about myself, especially about my love for BDSM.

Understatement of the year: I miss her. After my semester was over, I had to come back to the States. We still talk, video chat, and message one another just about every day but the time difference makes it really difficult and it’s just not the same. Since coming back to the States, I’ve craved to share a sexual experience with another person. Where I’m from, it is harder than hell to find a girl on a dating app who’s not straight so I ended up hooking up with a guy on Tinder. It was a lackluster experience. It seemed like I didn’t care nor he cared, we just wanted to use each other physically and get it over with. All I’m in search of is to have sex with someone who genuinely is interested in me and cares about me. Someone that cares about my pleasures and wants to fulfill my kinks and then wants to cuddle or spoon afterward. (Sorry for that rant, I got off on a tangent).

I guess this thread is about me searching for contentment. I’m not sure if we are ever going to get back together but all I can do is smile at our memories. I’ve always enjoyed writing and since she is always on my mind, I thought I’d share the story of my first BDSM experience with her!

Hope you enjoy!
~Alana

Not currently in search of a Dominant or Submissive, just looking to chat and make friends with like-minded people, play games, and do the occasional dare!

View my likes, limits, and toys here.

"To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour." ~William Blake
ChasingClementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
ChasingClementine

The communication in our relationship was always open, so it wasn’t a surprise that after a few sexual escapades we had a conversation about kinks. She initiated the conversation after we watched a steamy movie one night and she was more than delighted to listen to some of my fantasies and fetishes. It wasn’t long before I agreed to experiment with her and we ironed out the parameters (what we wanted to try, what we for sure didn’t want to try, and safewords). The same night, we agreed to go shopping together for some supplies. She already had a collection of toys and bondage devices for solo play and from what I presume were used in previous relationships or hookups, but we bought a few more that would be “mine” as she told me; selecting items that I confirmed with her that I would like or that I was comfortable with. The items I remember buying: white nylon rope, a ball gag, cloth restraints, drip candles, and burn ointment.

Our date was set for the end of the week, and we both waited anxiously. When Friday came, we went to morning class together and then I dragged myself through the rest of the classes. After classes, I went back to my residence hall and changed into a sleeveless maroon cocktail dress with light gold stilettos and a silver-heart necklace she had bought me a few weeks prior. She met me at the residence hall and we got an uber to the 11th Arrondissement. My date donned a long, loose leopard print slip dress with black ankle-strap heels and looked stunning as always. We ate at a restaurant she selected--an elegant, high-end restaurant in the center of the neighborhood, typical for our Friday evening dates. She helped me translate the menu and we ordered our food along with a few cocktails. Throughout the evening, I tried to take in the romantic ambiance of the restaurant--its dimmed lights, soft music and light chatter among the guests--but I couldn’t stop thinking about the events that would occur after dinner.

It was safe to say my sexual tension was at its ceiling. We sipped our cocktails and made small talk. The funny thing was that I could barely exchange glances without looking away. I squirmed in my seat, bit my lip, fidgeted, and swirled the cocktail skewer around in my glass.

My eyes studied her shoulders and neck, finding every inch of her skin absolutely beautiful. They followed along her collarbone and up to her jawline before they met soft grey eyes.

“Excited?” She questioned with a slight smirk.

“Yeah” I confided and smiled before going back to anxiously stirring my cocktail.

The evening had every aspect of the awkwardness of a first date and I can’t tell you why! There was just this deep hunger inside of me to rip off her clothes, kiss her passionately, and explore every inch of her body. I’ll attribute it to the fact that it had been a few days since we last had sex and I had been looking forward to this night for nearly the entire week.

She reached across the table and touched my hand. A thousand tingling sensations shot up my spine as her soft touch made me melt. I stopped stirring my drink and looked up at her and could see the burning desire in her eyes. I squirmed in my seat. Before she could speak, as luck would have it, our server interrupted us with our food.

Not currently in search of a Dominant or Submissive, just looking to chat and make friends with like-minded people, play games, and do the occasional dare!

"To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour." ~William Blake
Old 02-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #3
ChasingClementine

The Uber ride back to her place seemed to take forever. Adrenaline coursed through every fiber of my body and I had a hard time sitting still. She clasped my hand in hers throughout the entire car ride, engaging in a conversation with the driver, most of which I couldn’t understand so I passed time by keeping quiet and staring out the windows.

We nearly tripped over ourselves as we both thanked the driver and hurried out of the vehicle, stumbling our way up to her apartment. Standing in front of her door, I wrapped my arms around her waist and peppered her shoulder with wet kisses as she fumbled with the key. I couldn’t contain myself, I wanted to explore every inch of her body regardless of whether we were in the hallway or not.

Staggering into her apartment, she flicked on the hallway light and spun me around, pressing me against the wall. Lovesick and hungry, my hands desperately explored her body and grabbed handfuls of her soft butt as she kissed me passionately. She pulled away from my hands and frantically loosened her heels and kicked them towards the door. I followed her lead. Before I could get both heels off, she grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the bedroom. Well, this resulted poorly as I lost my balance and fell, banging my ankle against the side of the hall tree. We both laughed and I fumbled with my heel until it slipped off and she helped me up. Still laughing, with a sore ankle, I took her outstretched hand and hobbled to her bedroom.

She playfully tossed me on the bed and crawled on top. Straddling me, she placed her soft, warm hand on the side of my neck and we passionately kissed. She pulled away from me and I could see the wild, almost demonic lust in her smoky gray eyes.

“Undress” she commanded breathlessly in her sultry French accent as she crawled off me and began undressing herself.

I hurriedly stripped, scrambling to get my dress off, leaving a pile of clothes at the bedside. I watched as she strutted to the other side of the room and slipped out of her dress, discarding it next to her. I admired her from the bed as she searched through the wood chest, her light brown hair bouncing on her bare shoulders. She wore a red lace thong with a matching lace bra that highlighted her tall frame and svelte body perfectly.

She came back to the bedside with rope in hand and without her command, I instinctively laid out on the bed. She secured one end of the rope to the leg of the wooden headboard and did the same with the other piece of rope before crawling back onto the bed.

My heart was fluttering with excitement as she straddled me again, taking my hand and delicately tying it around my wrist and doing the same to my other wrist. With both wrists secured, she tightened the rope just enough so that I couldn’t slip my hands out but loose enough for comfort. The abrasive rope scratched against my soft skin as I tested the restraints, pulling gently on them. She smirked. My hands were secure.

Sliding off the bed, she wrapped the other two sections of rope around the baseboard and I stretched my legs out for her as she took each ankle into her warm hands, binding them tightly, making sure to be gentler with the ankle I had hurt earlier. I was like a starfish, my body spread from corner to corner of the bed, vulnerable and completely in her hands. The restraints were just loose enough that I could move my limbs slightly and wiggle around but tight enough that I couldn’t escape from her control.

She left the bedside and turned off the lights, leaving the dim light from the street lights to shine through the window and illuminate the room, providing just enough light. She played some sensual instrumental music on the speaker from her dresser, turning it up just enough to drown out the noises from the streets and the other apartments. From the nightstand, she pulled a blindfold and slipped it over my eyes, blocking out all of the light.

Blind, I strained to hear over the soft music, hearing her footsteps trail away from the bed. My heart drummed in my chest. Nervous anticipation coursed through my body as I continued to listen, straining to hear her movements. She returned to the bedside and I could hear her put a few objects on the floor. I could feel her presence next to the bed, admiring my body. My breathing increased. I had no control...powerless...defenseless. I was hers and my body hummed with arousal.

Old 02-19-2020, 01:35 PM   #4
ChasingClementine

She climbed atop of the bed, straddling one of my legs. She pressed her body against mine, my hard nipples pressing into her soft skin, aching to be touched. I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she leaned in closer to my ear.

“Are you okay?” she whispered.

I bit my lip and nodded. I was more than okay, I was ready. My skin became a field of goosebumps. I could feel the heat of her sex on my thigh, radiating through her thong. I squirmed underneath the pressure of her body. I yearned to be touched, to be felt, to be fucked.

“What’s your safe word?”

“Red” I breathed.

“Good” she cooed, pressing her lips to mine. I could feel my body loosen as I gave into her soft lips, swirling my tongue around hers, tasting the remnants of the fruity cocktail on her lips. The kiss was fiery and passionate and I could feel the world crumble around me as my senses were seduced by her intoxicating lips and playful tongue. Those kisses were my salvation as well as my torment. She ended the kiss by gently biting my lower lip, eliciting a whimper from me.

She nibbled gently on my earlobe before peppering the soft of my neck with kisses down to my collarbone. It felt like my stomach was in my chest. Each kiss glistened my skin with a thin film of salvia, leaving a light chilling sensation as her lips found a new spot to kiss.

I could feel the weight shift as she straightened out and re-positioned herself, raking her long fingernails along my ribs and down to my torso as I squirmed and wiggled under the ticklish sensation.

Her soft hands fondled my breasts before she clasped her mouth on my left nipple, slowly teasing me. Her tongue danced in slow circles around my areola, making my nipples stiffen and become more painful as they begged to be caressed and loved. She sucked on them slowly as I arched my back and pushed my sex against her thigh, a moan escaping. She taunted me, sucking on the nipple ever-so-softly for a few seconds before releasing it and gently lapping at it with her tongue as she enjoyed my torment. Altogether, she stopped and pinched my nipple with her fingers, rolling it between them, before releasing it. I whimpered in pain but my body begged for more. She gave my swollen nipple a soft kiss before trailing over to my right breast and giving it the same treatment. The chilling sensation of her saliva on my nipples caused them to ache even more and I so desperately wished to escape my restraints and fondle them.

Again, I could feel her shift as she re-positioned herself and knelt between my open legs. Her fingers danced across my torso and down to my inner thighs. I wiggled violently as I tried to escape her agonizing teasing but to no prevail. Her warm breath attacked my sex, as she purposefully teased with long, drawn-out breaths which sent a tingling sensation throughout my body.

My clit was throbbing. My body was impassioned and inflamed with ecstasy. I squirmed and rocked my hips, trying to guide them towards the heat source of her warm breath. I didn’t know how much more teasing I could take. My body demanded to be satisfied but I was helpless. It was her who held the keys to my pleasure.

She responded to my desperate attempts to satisfy my clit’s cravings as her lips found my throbbing clit, prodding it gently before sucking it with her soft lips. I threw my head back into the soft blanket and arched my back, letting out a loud moan. Her tongue danced from my clit to my labia, exploring every crevice, crease, and fold. I moaned in delight and I could already feel the orgasm that had been brewing inside of me was ready to explode.

Unfortunately, she could sense the approaching orgasm as well. Her tongue ran between my lips with enough pressure to part them but she was careful to make sure her tongue didn’t penetrate me. She ran circles around my labia, refusing to penetrate my sex with her tongue just yet, further adding to my teasing. Without notice, her tongue penetrated my sex with ferocity, going at a faster pace than she had gone before. I felt myself about to go over the edge.

I shrieked, squirmed and moaned uncontrollably. “Shiitt, I’m going to cummm!”

All at once, she stopped.

Old 02-19-2020, 01:36 PM   #5
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Nice story can’t wait to read more

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bankerrtx01 for this post:
Old 02-19-2020, 01:37 PM   #6
ChasingClementine

Her hand grabbed the necklace around my neck, swirled it, and pulled.

“Quiet” she growled playfully, followed by French in which I couldn’t understand.

She climbed off the bed and walked away from me. My whole body was shaking and burning like fire. The power and control she was exuding was palpable and it was driving me wild.

“Fuckkk” I groaned, “Are you gonna tease me all night?”

I could hear the grin on her face. “No orgasm just yet” she commanded before crawling back on the bed. Before I could voice my agony and disapproval, she told me to open my mouth and stuffed her lace thong in my mouth. She caressed my face and kissed my cheek, reassuring me that I would get my orgasm, just not yet.

Immediately, I could taste her intoxicating wetness on the thong and clamped my mouth down on it. Her hands explored my body, running down my ribs to my belly. She played with my breasts for a short period before climbing off the bed yet again. I listened as she rummaged through the nightstand drawer next to me before leaving the room.

My heart beat faster as my mind began to flutter through thoughts of what she could be retrieving. I strained to see if I could hear her outside of the room but the soft sensual music that was playing covered any of the noises that she could have made. Within minutes, she returned, setting something down on the nightstand, but spoke nothing of what she had been doing.

“What’s your safe word?” she asked again.

“Red” I said, the word muffled and barely recognizable through my stuffed mouth and she kissed my forehead as a reassurance that she understood.

I could hear clicks followed by the smell of lighter fluid and instantly grew tense, feeling the butterflies flutter in my stomach. I knew what was coming. I had no experience with wax play and the idea kind of frightened me but she had convinced me to give it a try and I trusted her.

Before I knew it, a drop of hot liquid fell on my belly. I squirmed and inhaled sharply as it burned for a few short seconds before hardening on my soft skin. I bit down hard on the now saliva-soaked thong in my mouth, bracing myself for the next drip. The next drop of hot wax landed just a few inches from the previous spot on my belly and I whimpered in pain.

She re-positioned the candle over my breasts. As the candle became warmer, the drops of hot wax fell faster and I winced in pain, shrieking and moaning with every drop. I clenched my eyes shut and bit down harder on the cloth in my mouth. My nipples are hyper-sensitive and as the hot wax fell closer and closer to them, the searing pain worsened.

I wanted to quit badly, but I also didn’t want to let her down. Deep down, I was enjoying the endorphins that the pain was giving off but as the wax fell faster and faster I had less time to brace for the blistering pain. As the hot wax rained down on my breasts, the pain amplified. I squirmed and and moaned, my gargled whimpers becoming more audible.

I violently wiggled in pain as she made a trail of dripping wax away from my breast and down to my torso. I could feel the the tears well up in my eyes and I tried to take my mind to a happier place in an attempt to mitigate the pain. I promised myself that it would be over before I knew it, but I also knew the searing hot wax was getting closer and closer to my sex as it dotted my inner thighs. I tensed my muscles as much as I could, bracing for the fiery pain that would come if it fell on my clit. However, it didn’t soften the pain.

The wax dripped on my labia before one drop found my clit and I shrieked in pain and squirmed violently. The pain shot up my spine, temporarily paralyzing me. Apparently, I started yelling “red” almost instantly, the yells muffled by the thong that had been stuffed in my mouth.

The wax stopped falling and I tried to steady my breathing. I could feel the pain throbbing deep down inside me and the little welts where the wax had fallen were still burning ever so slightly. As soon as my safeword had escaped my mouth, I felt remorseful as if I had let her down. I felt weak and defeated but more importantly, I was disappointed in myself.

I desperately wanted to take the blindfold off and examine the welts of wax but it remained on. She put the candle away and returned to the bed, crawling to the side of me and straddling my arm. She kissed my neck softly, providing small reassurances that I was okay...that I was still safe and the pain wasn’t actually that bad. And in all honesty, it wasn’t. After a few minutes, the pain had mostly subsided. It still burned slightly but it wasn’t as excruciating. I guess it was mind over matter. I think I had worked myself up too much, which made the pain worse and made my disappointment in myself even greater.

Before I knew it, I felt an ice cube fall on my belly. I inhaled sharply and arched my back as the ice cube glided across my skin and goosebumps ran down my arms. I let out a soft moan as her fingers slid the cold ice cube over the wax welts, providing a charming sensation that took my breath away. The ice cube quickly melted against my warm and sweaty body, feeling the chilly water running down the sides and onto the blanket and pooling in my belly button.

She grabbed another ice cube from the bowl on the nightstand and proceeded to trace the ice cube along the trails of wax, numbing the remnants of the burning pain. She guided the ice cube all over my breasts, across my shoulders, and along the soft of my neck as I continued to gasp, shudder, and collect my breath. It was all very overwhelming. The chilling sensation of the ice caused me to forget about the pain from the wax.

She placed the half-melted cube in her mouth and used her mouth to guide the ice along my soft skin. The warmth of her lips and breath with the frigid ice allowed for an enchanting combination and I moaned in ecstasy. The fear had vanished and I fell into the pleasure, letting it absorb every fiber of my body. The pattern of cold and warm became immensely enjoyable and I became intoxicated.

Using her lips, she pressed the the small bit of the ice cub that had not yet melted against my clit and I threw my head back, moaning loudly into her thong. The combination of my heat with her mouth melted the ice cube quickly. The chilling water mixed with my wetness as she swirled it around my labia and clit.

She crawled off the bed and took one last ice cube from the bowl and proceeded to use her fingers to run it around my breasts, tracing circles around my erect nipples and making figure eights around my small breasts. I was intoxicated and my mind was flooded with sensations of rapture. My clit throbbed, yearning for attention again from the short bliss it had received seconds earlier.

The following user says Thank You to ChasingClementine for this post:
Old 02-19-2020, 01:38 PM   #7
ChasingClementine

Once I could feel the ice cube had melted, I was eager for her to give her attention elsewhere.

“Please touch me” I breathed. I didn’t know how much more teasing my body could take. It begged for an orgasm.

“Soyez patient” she teased back at me in a sultry and playful tone, her finger tracing circles around my labia as she climbed back onto the bed between my legs.

Ever so slowly, she pushed a finger inside of me and I moaned in a delightful response. I tried to rock my hips against her finger or her hand to create fiction and satisfy my clit’s craving. I so desperately wanted to pull my hand from the restraint and rub myself as her finger explored my insides. Her finger fucked me gently as she continued to tease, occasionally drawing her finger out and tracing it back up to my clit, prodding at it gently, and then back inside me. I moaned and squirmed on her finger as she increased her speed and added another one. As soon as her thumb found my clit and began rubbing it, I lost it.

I had been riding the edge of an orgasm the entire time and I knew I couldn’t stop this one. I orgasmed hard on her fingers, quivering and shaking as euphoria washed over me, throwing my head back onto the soft duvet. I felt weak and lightheaded, as if I had left my body and was floating above on soft, pillowy clouds.

But the pleasure lasted for only seconds as she continued to finger fuck me at a faster pace, not letting me breathe and recover from the last orgasm. My body rocked and shuddered as I gave into the ferocity, the overwhelming waves of pleasure becoming almost painful as I could feel yet another orgasm ready to explode. I could barely breathe as my pussy tightened around her fingers as I orgasmed yet again.

I had never orgasmed twice in that short of time and couldn’t believe how overwhelming the sensation had felt. The orgasm had rocketed through my body...

Again, she climbed off the bed and let me lie there for a few minutes as I tried to recover from the bliss. She walked to the end of the bed and carefully untied each ankle before sitting down on the bed next to me and gently releasing my arms from their restraints. I wanted to embrace her and make love to her but before my arms were released, she asserted her dominance. It wasn’t over just yet.

“On your knees mon amour” her tone coming across as sweet but authoritative.

I did as I was told and knelt down on the soft duvet. She replaced the rope restraints with cloth cuff restraints on both my arms and legs. With her hands, she guided me into position, my elbows down, legs together, ass in the air.

Roughly, she grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her, removing the thong from my mouth. “Count each one in French. If you make a mistake, I start over” she said in a soft but peremptory voice, her assertiveness and expression of power heightening my desire and making me even wetter. I nodded in compliance but in reality, I was nervous.

I was foolish to have not studied French before coming to the country to study abroad. The school program had said that speaking French was not necessary, however, now I wished I would have put more effort into learning the language. I thought I knew the numbers well enough but my mind was not in the right state to recall information. Mind you my pronunciation was(and still is) terrible too. I would regret it too.

She taunted me with the whip, running the soft leather of the nine cat tails across my back and making my skin crawl. She repeated this, lifting the whip and pausing for a few seconds, driving me wild. Every time I anticipated the whip to come down hard on my ass, it would softly tickle my back.

The first lashing snapped down across my bare flesh and I clenched my mouth tightly as I tried to refrain from making too much noise but a loud whimper still escaped. The pain had an unpleasant warmth to it.

“Un” I breathed.

I tensed up hearing the sound of the whip cutting through the air as it bit into my flesh again.

“Deux”

She proceeded to torment me, taking long pauses in between the lashes.

“Trois” I whined.

The tension of waiting between each stroke of the whip drove me wild, making the lashes of the whip hurt even more as I imagined them striking me before it ever did.

“Quarte”

With each stroke of the whip, I wiggled and grimaced in pain, having to re- position myself after each one.

“Cinq”

All I could feel was my soft flesh breaking down and becoming sorer with each striking.

“Six”

Each lick of the whip left my hot flesh throbbing, reminding me of her dominance.

“Sept”

The growing pain of my welting flesh made my whole body come alive, making every nerve tingle as I awaited the next lash.

The whip pelted my skin, adding to the hot stinging sensation.

Dammit, I couldn’t recall the number 8.

“Ah...Ocho” I said, looking like an idiot. Knowing I was wrong, I braced myself in preparation for the punishment, my muscles growing even tenser as I clenched my teeth tighter.

The whip bit down much harder than any of the previous lashes and I yelped and wiggled around from the pain.

“Start over.”

I could hear the pleasure in her voice and, momentarily, it excited me.

“Un” I whimpered.

My breathing was getting more uncontrollable as the pain worsened, often inhaling sharply just before the stroke of the whip which was always followed by rapid gasps for air as it cracked down on me.

“Deux”

I was wiggling around even more now. My bottom was burning in agony and despite the softness of the duvet, my knees and elbows were also becoming uncomfortably sore. It was almost becoming more painful than pleasurable.

“Trois”

In between each stroke of the whip, I tried to search my memory for the number eight but as soon as the whip cracked against my flesh, it cleared my mind.

“Quatre”

She wasn’t taking it easy on me and I was growing more and more nervous.

“Cinq”

The pain was intense, feeling as if my skin was peeling with each lash, and I began having doubts that I could get through with it.

“Six”

The sound of the leather cracking against my skin seemed to echo across the whole room and rocketing through every nerve in my body.

“Sept”

The whip came down again, the pain crawling across my ass like a scorching fire.

She paused, waiting for the number. I racked my brain, trying to concentrate all my energy on searching for that stupid number but my mind conceded to the pain, unable to think. I whimpered knowing that I just could not remember. As far as I thought, it didn’t exist in my memory.

“Huit, Alana. It’s huit.” She said in a disappointed tone of voice. “Start over”

Bloody hell.

“Un”

I whimpered at my own suffering. My breathing was heavy and measured as I tried to fight off the worsening pain.

“Deux”

I could feel the sweat rolling down my forehead. My hands were growing sore from clenching them so tightly.

“Trois”

Each lashing sent an electric shock coursing through my body that bounced back to the impact point with a burning ferocity.

“Quatre”

My moans were growing louder despite trying to keep them suppressed. My body was growing irritable with the pain as I withered after each lashing. I wanted to stay still and look strong but I couldn’t stop that reaction. My forearms and knees were throbbing and my ass was a raging inferno.

“Cinq”

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I tried to stave off the thought of giving in. Every ounce of me wanted me to wave the white towel and say my safeword. The pain was just merciless.

“Six”

The pain seared through my body and seemed to almost rupture in my stomach and before I knew it, my body took over and I crumbled down on the bed. The pain owned me. It controlled my thoughts. I struggled to re-position myself, fighting off the desires of my body. I could feel the tears soaking into the blindfold.

“Four more” she says as if trying to provide me with some encouragement and sympathize with me.

The whip came down again, this time a little softer than the last few lashes.

“Sept”

Every inch of flesh felt bruised but I knew I was close to the finish line and I clenched my eyes shut and pushed on.

“Huit”

Just passing that number took some of the weight off my shoulders. I was fairly confident that I knew the last two numbers. The whip came down again, biting into my flesh.

“Neuf”

The pain throbbed in my abdomen and left my skin tingling. She taunts me for the final time, waiting for what almost felt like a minute before striking.

“Dix”

The following user says Thank You to ChasingClementine for this post:
Old 02-19-2020, 01:39 PM   #8
ChasingClementine

I crumbled onto the bed and the blindfold was removed. Her hands embraced me and I tilted my head back to allow them to caress my next, melting at her soft touch.

It was the first time I had been able to see and she had a devious grin across her face that made me temporarily forget about the pain. Seeing her smile delighted me.

Her lips collided against mine as her hand combed through my hair and our tongues wrestled with one another. Like a chord that had been struck, my entire body melted in desire and I forgot about everything.

She fumbled with the restraints on my wrists as we continued to kiss passionately and as soon as I was free, I quickly pushed her onto her back, partly to gain control but also to make sure I didn’t but any pressure on my aching bottom.

Almost instinctively, my hand traveled to the heat source between her legs and began rubbing her, her eyes rolling back as she tossed her head onto the bed. Overcome with a wild passion, I rubbed her clit furiously but before I could make her reach orgasm, she grabbed my hand and stopped me. Her being stronger, she flipped me on my back and pinned both my arms, my hand still glistening with her wetness.

Her eyes were wild and lustful. “We aren’t done” she ravenously growled before nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck and running her tongue from my sternum to my chin, leaving behind a warm trail of saliva. Our lips met again for a quick smooch before she scooted herself down my body and between my legs.

Her mouth found my clit right away and instinctively, I opened my legs wider, throwing my head back and letting a moan escape my throat. Her tongue danced amongst my folds but always found its way back to my clit, sucking on it with ferocity.

My hands, with their newly found freedom, found their way to my breasts and grouped them aggressively, pinching my nipples and adding to the pleasure. The combination of satisfying my erect nipples and her wild tongue sent me to the edge. It took minutes before I came on her tongue, feeling the orgasm course right thru me as I loud out one of the most audible moans of the night, in which the neighbors surely had to have heard.

Her lips remained clamped on my clit as I orgasmed and shrieked, her name being the only word in my vocabulary, as I grabbed her hair and attempted to pull her off my over-stimulated clit so I could breathe.

That seemed to make her more determined as she dug her nails into my thighs and pulled me closer to her, licking and suckling on my outer labia as I continued to squirm to get away and catch my breath again. My whole body was shaking as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure washed over me.

Her tongue plunged into me and swirled around in my sticky cum and she was reluctant to show me it dripping from her tongue before continuing to attack my wetness. Her tongue slipped inside and explored every inch, her nails digging deeper into my thighs to hold me still as I squirmed uncontrollably. I could already feel another orgasm amassing inside of me and I wiggled violently to try to escape as another orgasm felt painful.

Using nearly all my strength, I pushed on her forehead until she released me begging for her to stop, I couldn’t take any more of the overwhelming pleasure. She crawled back up my body and kissed me hard, our tongues exploring each others mouths again. I could taste myself on her and it made me intoxicated and lightheaded.

After that, the night really came to an end. We rolled around in the bed for a few more minutes as I tried to regain my composure and calm my body and brain down. We showered, cuddled, and fell asleep.

The following 2 users say Thank You to ChasingClementine for this post:
Old 03-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #9
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear Alana

That is one of the best written pieces of erotica that I have read!! Not only hot but so well written.

Thank you for sharing your initiation in to BDSM with us, what a beautiful start to D/s play.

Thank you
Mr Chatmrcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 03-09-2020, 04:10 PM   #10
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

OMG... Someone catch me, I think I am in heaven.

This is so very well written! So hot and detailed and everything! It's great! I really really hope to read more work by you, it's true art!

Best of luck! May you continue to have excellent experiences and happy exploring!

Lyra.

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk