Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #46
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post

On the otherhand, you just made my 3 day orgasm denial dare SO MUCH HARDER. :P (My dorm bathroom is a public restroom!!)
haha sorry that thought slipped my mind. I have faith in you though.

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #47
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I have given this 3day orgasm denial dare to Honey as well and she is sure she can last longer than you:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66586

Let me know if you are up for the orgasm denial challenge.
The rules are still the same, and you will still have to repost often in your thread about how many times you have edged during the day.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #48
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
I have given this 3day orgasm denial dare to Honey as well and she is sure she can last longer than you:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66586

Let me know if you are up for the orgasm denial challenge.
The rules are still the same, and you will still have to repost often in your thread about how many times you have edged during the day.
Haha, sounds awesome! I've been talking to Honey, and she thinks we should do a week long challenge instead, and start a seperate dare thread for it. (I'll still beat her, though!)

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
kate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #49
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Did the two of you decide to do it now in another thread or some other time?
It takes some planning to make sense :-)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #50
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Did the two of you decide to do it now in another thread or some other time?
It takes some planning to make sense :-)
Haha yeah, we've been sending PMs back and forth today. I was going to start the new thread sometime tonight, and start the week long dare this thursday. We've agreed on likes/limits, and it'd probably be easier to follow if we both posted to one thread anyway.

Likes: clothing dares, public, mild humiliation, orgasm denial. Also willing to try new things, even if they're not listed.

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, moderate to severe pain, family, pics, anything illegal.

Other info: Currently without toys. Also, I will not be your slave or mistress, or give out my msn or email. Feel free to pm me, though!
Old 01-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #51
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

So where's your joint thread. I've found Honey's - given her 2 dares, she's done the first one.

You can have the same dares - see her thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate21 View Post
Haha yeah, we've been sending PMs back and forth today. I was going to start the new thread sometime tonight, and start the week long dare this thursday. We've agreed on likes/limits, and it'd probably be easier to follow if we both posted to one thread anyway.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #52
kate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
So where's your joint thread. I've found Honey's - given her 2 dares, she's done the first one.

You can have the same dares - see her thread!
Just posted the joint thread - located here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66695

Old 01-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #53
bonnie

Next time you go to the mall make sure you don't wear a bra. Find a photobooth, the kind that does passport photos. Go into it and adjust the seat so that your head is no longer in the picture and your chest is in the middle of the frame. Simple remove or open your top and let the machine snap your naked breasts. Redress then leave, don't wait for the photos to be dispensed, the next lucky user of the machine is going to have a nice surprise!

Advertisements
Kink Talk