Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-16-2020, 06:33 AM   #1
dobrinmed
getDare Sweetheart

Default New long term blackmail and task game

Let's have some fun

Briefly: I am looking for a long term relation (>1 month)
in which I receive tasks from a guy

Some information about me

I am from Eastern Europe.
I live in a big city.

I have my life, and I don't want it destroyed or changed dramatically. I just want to have some fun. And I am looking for a guy with the same attitude.

I live with family in an apartment building, work in an office, travel by bus or subway, rarely drive, hang out with friends and it’s winter now. Please consider these when giving tasks.

And some about you

I prefer males. I am straight, but just don't like playing with women.

I don't care about your age, but you need to feel and behave like a young to mid years guy. No childish bullshit, no elderly people typing 3 minutes "Yes".

I am expecting you to communicate. Yes, I know this is just a game, but during a conversation to reply for 10 minutes is annoying. Better tell me you can't chat now and ping me later.

You should be serious. Yes, if you are from the type of guys chatting for 2 hours while you JO and go away when you finish until you don't become horny again - skip this post. There are so many people like you (most of the people are). If you will not be able to write because you go to a family weekend, inform me in advance, please. In other ways, respect the other players.

You should be creative. As you will see below, there is a huge number of likes, so there is huge space for creativity. Use it, it will be more fun for everyone.

You should be productive. This means you must be able to invent a lot of new tasks. If you know 5 tasks and want someone to do them and stop, please, go to another post.

You can be from any country. But I am from Europe. So, if you are in a very different time zone, consider once more will you be able to communicate the way it is described here or better find a guy closer to your location.

Now about the rules

This game involves a taste of blackmail and online exposure. Yes, you are safe, but I am not. And, respect the other players.

1. The opening

In the beginning I will send you some pics and info of me. And yes, they will be with face, naked, clothed, with ID - we will decide.

Of course, we will have to chat a bit before doing this, so don't expect to receive them first minute.

During this phase I will also need to become comfortable. This means we will talk a while, we will discuss some details of the game, best if you send me a live face photo of you, just to know who I am talking with.
So, be sure to read carefully the whole post, understand it and ask questions if needed. It can be annoying, but respect the other players.

2. The middlegame

Middlegame basically consists of task with deadlines, bundles and penalties for not completed tasks.

Task is an assignment. Clear and with a defined result. A task can be rejected, but there is a penalty for it.

Tasks are grouped into bundles. A bundle can have 3, 5, 8 or 13 tasks. In each game, every bundle can have different number, defined by the dom. It is declared in the beginning of the bundle, along with his type.

There are two types of bundles: simultaneously or consecutively.

In the simultaneous bundle all tasks are given at once and there is a common deadline for all of them. If all the tasks are completed within the deadline, the bundle is successful. If even a single task has not been completed, the bundle fails.

In the consecutive bundle the tasks are given one by one, each of them with separate deadline. If a task fails, the bundle continues until the last task is finished (or the last task deadline has passed). And, of course, the bundle fails. The bundle is successful, only if all tasks are done within their deadlines.

Note that in a simultaneous bundle there can be only one penalty, but in consecutive there can be more penalties. From other way, consecutive bundles are faster and more intense, just because I can chose from a number of tasks to do and thus completing third task in a convenient time, without waiting for other tasks to be done.

Penalties
A penalty is an exposure of any material (pictures or videos) you have, both initially submitted and the ones collected during the game.

Place for the exposure is decided by the dom and depends on him, but should be announced in the beginning (twitter, xhamster, xtube, etc.)

There are the following penalties:

- for rejecting a task. A video or a set up to 5 photos are published. ID and info cannot be published. A new task is given. The published materials stay online until the replacing task is completed. If a replacing task is rejected, then a new video or set of up to 5 pictures is published, this time ID and info can be published. If the replacement task is not completed, the published materials stay online.

- for not completing a task on time in a consecutive bundle. A video or a set up to 5 photos are published. ID or info cannot be published. They stay online until the task is done + some additional time, decided by the dom, but no more than a week. If the task is never completed, the published materials stay online.

- for not completing a simultaneous bundle. A video or a set up to 5 photos are published for each uncompleted task. ID or info cannot be published for the first task, but can be added in the materials for other tasks. The materials stay online until the next bundle is finished.

- for chicken out. In this case everything is published. Yes, I told you we have to be serious. So, if I do not reply for 3 days, you publish everything. If it will be removed and how - this is not part of the game.

3. The endgame

The game can officially end to ways:

- Chicken out, that is described above

- If I state that I want to quit the game, but only after a successful bundle and before the next bundle is started. If I state, you cannot refuse and you are not allowed to post anything more of me. The published materials remain during their terms.

-----

And at the end, my likes and limits.

- piss drinking, both from the "tap" or from a glass/bottle
- semi public, where there is a little chance to be seen
- anal, fingers, household objects, but don't have toys
- cum, where, how and what to do with it - you decide
- pissing clothes, wetting in them or pissing over them, no matter if they are on me or on the floor/ground
- ballbusting, we have to see how far can I go
- hidden public, where there are people close to me, but cannot see me
- clothes control, well, I cannot go in speedo to work, but if you are creative (and you are, right), this can be fun
- bathroom control, only for pissing, scat is a limit, see below
- orgasm control, I believe that is clear what it means
- public, a place where there is a decent amount of risk to be noticed, and most probably will

And any combination of 2,3,4 or more of the above

LIMITS:
blood, hard pain, sissy and CD, involving others, spanking, permanent, diapers, body writing and speaking during the vids or writing on paper

And impossible tasks - to strip naked in front of the parliament is not possible and is not considered as a normal task. Anything illegal, family, that can make me arrest, lose job, etc. is a limit. Yes, I cannot name all of them, but you are a reasonable person and understand, right?

You can find me on KIK or Telegram: dobrinmed

You can comment here as well what do you think about the idea.

You want to try is as a sub - PM me on KIK or Telegram. We can discuss

So, lets have some fun and respect the other players.

I want to try real blackmail. I will send pics, info, social media accounts, etc. Let's try to push me out of my comfort zone for a while. Tasks must be aligned with my everyday life to be fun.

KIK: dobrinmed

Last edited by dobrinmed; 02-18-2020 at 08:10 AM.
dobrinmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:05 AM   #2
dobrinmed
getDare Sweetheart

I have had some potential doms, and during one of the discussions I decided to add here one more like:
- underwear, I have different types of boxers, briefs, thongs, jockstraps

I want to try real blackmail. I will send pics, info, social media accounts, etc. Let's try to push me out of my comfort zone for a while. Tasks must be aligned with my everyday life to be fun.

KIK: dobrinmed
dobrinmed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk