Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko
Default sex shopping

i fell asleep in my speech class... and had a dare dream about this dare.
you need a girl and a boy to do this dare. so ask your boyfriend or girlfriend to do it with you.
i dare you guys to go into a sex shop and you have to be crossdressed

the boy has to wear panties, a bra thats stuffed with water balloons or something similar, a short mini skirt, a tight t-shirt, wig, make-up, painted nails, fishnets, heels and a purse..

the girl has to wear boxers or tighty whites, and has to get a dick shaped object and have it stick out like a real dick. she has to wear baggie pants, normal socks, and tennis shoes. her boobs have to be strapped down with an ace bandage to make her chest as flat as possible.

the boy has to sound as girly as possible, and the girl has to speak in a low manly tone.

the girl must buy a cock ring
and the guy must buy a dildo/butt plug

if to public, try just switching clothes for the whole day. its nice to experience a different persons perspective.

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
tigerslave

I love this dare and since its a sex shop the employe doesnt care that your crossdressed.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

i can only hope. i have yet to do my own dare. lol

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boy and girl, boys and girls, crossdressing, shopping