Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every day, I must ____ for every visitor message I have received in 2020 (cumulative)
Edge once 5 7.04%
Hold an edge for 1 minute 5 7.04%
Ruin an orgasm 4 5.63%
Spank my tits, ass, and pussy 10 times 7 9.86%
Take 5 rubber band snaps to each nipple, and 10 to my clit 7 9.86%
Clamp my pussy lips, clit, and nipples for 1 minute 6 8.45%
Fuck my ass with a studded dildo 10 thrusts 6 8.45%
Bounce with my ass on my largest suction cup dildo for 50 thrusts 14 19.72%
Insert X pens for X minutes in my pussy 1 1.41%
Wear a vibe in my pussy on medium for X minutes without edging/cumming/ruining 16 22.54%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
TrisPrior

Female My 2020 Cumulative Daily Task, The Poll

First of all, sorry this has been delayed a few weeks, real life interfered somewhat aggressively and unexpectedly, everything is more or less normal now.

So, for many years now, I've had to do a daily task determined by how many visitor messages I've received thus far in the calendar year. In 2019, I've had to edge once each day for each visitor message posted to my profile thus far that year. In other years it has been ruined orgasms, anal thrusts, etc. This has the effect of meaning that at the beginning of the year I have to do very few a day, and as the year goes on I am forced to push myself further each day to keep up with the cumulatively increasing number. Missing a day carries the punishment of doubling the requirement for the next two days.

Because the number of times increases through the year, the task has to be something that can be done relatively quickly.

This year, my girlfriend/miss has decided the task cumulative task will be decided here, in this poll. Please vote, and if you have any other ideas or questions, let me know below!

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=14

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 04:01 PM   #2
TrisPrior

Thank you everyone for your responses, how long do you guys think the poll should be open for before deciding the winner?

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 01-21-2020, 03:55 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

I was uncertain between a ruined orgasm or hold an edge for 1 minute, then I decided for the second one (I assume that holding the edge for one minute implies that you aren't allowed to end the edge in an orgasm, but after the minute you have to stop and cool down and/or go for the following edge), for a couple of reasons:

- I love challenging dares, ruined orgasms could be challenging and the same could be said for the 50 thrusts that now seems to be winning, but they, as almost all the other dares, are an exercise of enduring and the result could be that you do it or stop; holding an edge for one minute is more challenging because, besides the possible results of you do it or stop, has a third possible result: you fail and have an orgasm, and I suggest that should be estabilished a punishment to apply in case of fail (maybe choosen by a poll)

- increasing the number of ruined orgasms could reasonably bring to a situation where orgasms become disturbing, but they are also a relief: once ended the orgasms the challenge is ended upon the next day; as opposite, increasing the number of holded edges not only gives no relief but leaves a state of unsatisfied arousal that offers to your girlfriend a starting situation for further games.

Even wear a vibe in your pussy for X minutes without edging/cumming/ruining could bring to a fail, but the edges looks more tantalizing to me: consider the difference between wearing a vibe for 15 minutes and riding 15 edges for 1 minute each one...

IMO the poll should be open a week.

Last edited by redcamel; 01-21-2020 at 04:14 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #4
TrisPrior

Thank you sir. And no, I'm not allowed to cum except by my gf's permission, which is pretty rare, a couple times a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I was uncertain between a ruined orgasm or hold an edge for 1 minute, then I decided for the second one (I assume that holding the edge for one minute implies that you aren't allowed to end the edge in an orgasm, but after the minute you have to stop and cool down and/or go for the following edge), for a couple of reasons:

- I love challenging dares, ruined orgasms could be challenging and the same could be said for the 50 thrusts that now seems to be winning, but they, as almost all the other dares, are an exercise of enduring and the result could be that you do it or stop; holding an edge for one minute is more challenging because, besides the possible results of you do it or stop, has a third possible result: you fail and have an orgasm, and I suggest that should be estabilished a punishment to apply in case of fail (maybe choosen by a poll)

- increasing the number of ruined orgasms could reasonably bring to a situation where orgasms become disturbing, but they are also a relief: once ended the orgasms the challenge is ended upon the next day; as opposite, increasing the number of holded edges not only gives no relief but leaves a state of unsatisfied arousal that offers to your girlfriend a starting situation for further games.

Even wear a vibe in your pussy for X minutes without edging/cumming/ruining could bring to a fail, but the edges looks more tantalizing to me: consider the difference between wearing a vibe for 15 minutes and riding 15 edges for 1 minute each one...

IMO the poll should be open a week.

My PM dares (and toys)

Old 01-24-2020, 10:32 PM   #5
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

I could not resist to vote for those 50 ass fucks for you and strongly hope that they will win.
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:42 AM   #6
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Trish,

What are you going to do if there is a draw between multiple options? I would suggest that you have to do both or you have to flip a coin to see which one you have to do that day.

Really liked the thought of "Fuck my ass with a studded dildo 10 thrusts", do you enjoy anal and can the studded dildo get you off?
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 01:19 PM   #7
LPV
getDare Saint

M'Lady, glad to hear you only get to cum a few times a year. That is more than enough for you, so ruins should be out.

Your poll should close on January 31--at the latest.

Good luck!

Denied by Triangle beginning June 16.

Triangle's LPV thread!!!

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 04:36 PM   #8
LPV
getDare Saint

A lot of votes. Hope others besides LPV will post visitor messages!

Denied by Triangle beginning June 16.

Triangle's LPV thread!!!

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, daily, poll, punishment, task