Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #16
rick2912
Baby Member

Go to the gym on a fairly quiet moment. After working out, take a shower in the mens changing room, hoping you won't be caught...
rick2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:18 PM   #17
Sexysenior

most girls have fun when i give them this dare. when you go to study wear a large tshirt. over a bra and leggings. while you walk/ drive there you can where them but as soon as the coffe shops in sight find somewhere to hide and take off your leggings. now fold them up and carry them around. when you go to any table make sure to leave it on top. After about half of the time that you plan to stay go to the bathroom and take off the bra and carry it with the leggings all the way until you go home. Suprisingly most people dont pay attention to girls even when there carrying around random pieces of clothing.
Sexysenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:19 PM   #18
ppsororitygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeg1 View Post
While studying at home, you are to rub yourself every 30 minutes but no cumming.

When studying at coffee shops, you have to be in a wedgie. Bra connection one would be the best or a normal one. This should be done in a thong or something similar.
Ive been one wet mess at home between the edges and rubbing myself while studying... I’ve gotten close to cumming a few times. I did the bra connection to the coffee shop yesterday actually. Of course it was packed and there was only one seat at one of the large group tables. I tried to not move around too much but it was impossible. My pussy was a mix of wet and raw. I know people could definitely tell I was struggling but I don’t think they knew why... hopefully at least. This was a really fun dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Complete one workout in just a sports bra and leggings

This wasn’t too bad. I went in the morning and there weren’t as many people as in the afternoon. I still felt like a fat pig but I’m glad it wasn’t when all the skinny girls were around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Next time you go to the gym, head straight to the locker room/restroom first thing. Get a tube of bengay/icyhot and put 1 good sized blob on your clit, 1 glob on each pussy lip, and a good line from the start of your butt crack (small of your back) to your taint. Rub it all in, and only then can start working out....
A whole new meaning to 'Feel the burn'
This. Was. MISERABLE. I went to the gym this morning around a time I know a lot of people aren’t there. Thank goodness because all I could smell (and probably all anyone could smell) was bengay. I started with the glob on my clit and on each lip.. so far so good.. I could tell it was burning but I’d survive. As I started doing my backside it all kicked in. It was burning like no tomorrow. I knew I was in too deep because washing it off would probably be 50x worse at that point. I sat in the bathroom for a few minutes trying to get comfortable (never happened). I decided to push through even though all I wanted to do was tear off my lower half. Everything was on fire. The sweat made it worse and I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. Again I had to end my workout early... washing that off though.... that... that was probably worse than the original portion of the dare
Limits: full public, illegal, messy, family, scat, pictures

PM me HOLD and I will hold my piss for X amount of time

PM me EDGE and I will edge wherever I am when I open it. If I fail I will ask for a punishment.

kik: lezies

Please verbally humiliate/degrade this worthless ugly chubby slut
ppsororitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:01 PM   #19
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad it really heated things up for you haha

Now, let's wash your dirty slut body...

You are to go to the kitchen, strip naked, and then harshly scrub your entire body except your face using a bristled dish brush, dish soap, and hot water, 43-44°C.

No part is to be skipped, meaning your pussy, clit, nipples, asshole are all to be harshly scrubbed, your whole body should be covered in stinging suds

Full report, please

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:23 AM   #20
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Don’t know how bad you sweat but this could be fun. Wear a somewhat tighter white shirt with no bra. Now go to the gym and work out. If you’re lucky it won’t become see through.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, female, hidden, week