Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-25-2020, 02:50 AM   #1
daremenow96

Red face 23M Requesting masturbation dare with toys

Hi there! I think this is the first time I'm posting. I've been browsing the getdare forums for a few years. Usually the dares are too extreme for me, but the forums did make me discover "cock hero" and other joi video's. I also went commando for a day once and tried some wedgie, pee and pee homding dares.

I'm looking for some fun dares to do for masturbating at home or some other creative stuff. I can't promise I do the dare, but if I do, I will report back here.

Toys:
I've got this cock head vibrator, but I cut the tip off so the cum can come out and make things messy (and because it felt more comfortable): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Mult.../dp/B00W89XHQ0
At maximum speed it makes me cum in like 30 seconds and at the lowest speed it keeps my boner going, but I won't cum from it (so far).

I've also got a wall mounted pussy, which feels very very close to the real stuff when I put lube in it (except for it being warm and having an actual girl around it).

I've got handcuffs, condoms and one or two pieces of underwear that I don't mind throwing away.

I live with my parents, so nothing too public. I use the wall mount in the shower and I can't really hide the vibrator under my clothing because it makes sound. I can use it in my room, in the bathroom and outside though.

21 straight male, the netherlands

I am quite new to this website, so I don't know all of my likes/dislikes/limits yet.

likes: home made bondage, wedgies, masturbation, edging, hidden public, messy stuff, mild cbt
dislikes: severe cbt, anal, pee holding
Limits: public, friends, family, kink-picture including face
Access to: shoelaces, condoms, lube, cock head teaser (remote controlled male vibrator), mini whip
daremenow96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 23 male, masturbation, toys