Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 01-21-2020 at 01:47 PM. Reason: I hate drama
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:44 PM   #32
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k010 View Post
Yes sir, that is me on the pictures.

I have read your posts sir, but there was a queue to do them. Unfortunately, I do not have a rope to tie myself with, so perhaps you can give me some other punishment?
The punishment remains the same, since it's you in the pictures those tits need some attention. Just you replace the crotchrope with closing the cable cord (doubled) between your inner lips using the paperclips and leaving it hanging between your thighs.

Lovely body, slim and full at the same time. After you finished take some time to admire your beaten tits, as a form of humiliation.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:28 PM   #33
strnage2

Write a 1000 word essay on what you did wrong and steps you will take to stop making such mistakes while staying in a half way squat position with rice under feet and nipples tied to feet with help of office binders and rope. you mustn't let go of position until you have written the whole essay.
strnage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:50 AM   #34
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
The punishment remains the same, since it's you in the pictures those tits need some attention. Just you replace the crotchrope with closing the cable cord (doubled) between your inner lips using the paperclips and leaving it hanging between your thighs.

Lovely body, slim and full at the same time. After you finished take some time to admire your beaten tits, as a form of humiliation.
Sorry, sir. As my limits state, I do not punish my private parts. Clamps included.

Feel free to give me some other task.

I am not sure if I can post a picture of my thighs here, but they look like a rainbow from yesterdays caning.

Loves: Clothes pegs, Nipple play Punishment, Hard pain on ass, thighs and soles

Likes: Selfbondage, Whips, Canes, Floggers, Pee, Dice dares and punishments

Dislikes: Humiliation, Permanent, Scat, Spanking, Vanilla play, Anal

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
k0k010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:34 AM   #35
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k010 View Post
Sorry, sir. As my limits state, I do not punish my private parts. Clamps included.

Feel free to give me some other task.

I am not sure if I can post a picture of my thighs here, but they look like a rainbow from yesterdays caning.
I see, you call "private parts" your cunt. But you don't have "private parts", you have a cunt, so correct your signature and call things with the right name, cunt is cunt (and ass is ass, in case you consider it a "private part").

Hoping your tits aren't "private parts" too, apply the paperclips at the base of your tits, just above the attachment, while you finally give to your tits the required amount of crop strokes.

About the pics, you can create an album where you can show your thighs (unless it includes a view of your "private parts" naked, it's against the rules), otherwise you can PM me including the pics of your caned thighs and your cropped tits.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:25 AM   #36
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post

Hoping your tits aren't "private parts" too, apply the paperclips at the base of your tits, just above the attachment, while you finally give to your tits the required amount of crop strokes.
I have finally done your punishment, sir. I have tied some rope I had around my tits and put binder clamps on the base of them. Then I walked on my knees to the mirror that is in my hallway and looked at myself and hit my tits with a crop.

You said 15 on each tit plus five on each for the number of persons I have upset. I counted three people in my team, plus three of my supervisors. So, six in total. That meant I had to hit each of my tits a total of 30 times.

I must say that I didn't have any problems managing the hits, but as the clamps moved each time they went on the very top of my flesh and started digging in. That hurt a lot.

Luckily, after the fifteenth hit, the clamp finally fell off from my right tit, but it took 28 to fell from left. Those in between were excruciating.

Thank you and feel free to give me more punishment.

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
The following user says Thank You to k0k010 for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 11:19 AM   #37
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You are to be barefoot whenever possible for 24 hours. During that time, walk at least 1 mile outside and go shopping in a store for 20 minutes. You may carry emergency footwear with you, but only put it on if someone makes you.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:00 AM   #38
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You are to be barefoot whenever possible for 24 hours. During that time, walk at least 1 mile outside and go shopping in a store for 20 minutes. You may carry emergency footwear with you, but only put it on if someone makes you.
Unfortunatelly, I wasn't able to do that, as I had to work.

Can you please give me some other punishment, if you desire so?

Old 01-24-2020, 11:08 AM   #39
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Sorry. "Whenever possible" meant just that. At work, it is not possible. Understood. If it is too cold outside, understood. Whenever possible means kind of a light pu ishment. So, try for another 24 hours, or simply say you wont do it. Which is also fine.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:36 AM   #40
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Sorry. "Whenever possible" meant just that. At work, it is not possible. Understood. If it is too cold outside, understood. Whenever possible means kind of a light pu ishment. So, try for another 24 hours, or simply say you wont do it. Which is also fine.
I will try it tommorow, but I probably won't leave the apartment.

Do you have some other, more painfull punishment?

You or anybody else?

Old 01-24-2020, 11:43 AM   #41
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Your new punishment is to harshly scrub your entire body except your face using a bristled disk brush, dish soap, and hot water, 43-44°C.

No part is to be skipped, meaning your pussy, clit, nipples, asshole are all to be harshly scrubbed, your whole body should be covered in stinging suds

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:45 AM   #42
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Your new punishment is to harshly scrub your entire body except your face using a bristled disk brush, dish soap, and hot water, 43-44°C.

No part is to be skipped, meaning your pussy, clit, nipples, asshole are all to be harshly scrubbed, your whole body should be covered in stinging suds
I do not have a bristled disk brush.

Old 01-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #43
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

It was meant to say dish brush. If you don't have a dish brush, buy one, they're available at the dollar store

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamp, nipple pain, pain punishment