Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2020, 07:19 AM   #1
Guyindiapers

Male Little Saturday Morning Cartoons

So I am sitting around, a little bored and am looking for someone to control what I watch while I have a little free time this morning. (or later tonight if things start to get busy now!) I have a Netflix account to myself with a kids profile which I have been made to use to watch different stereotypical kids' or girls' shows in the past, and am interested in getting a little more use out of it from here!

In recent memory for shows, I just finished Ever After High, and DC Super Hero Girls before that. In the past I have also watched both of the Tinkerbell movies which Netflix has, as well as The Princess and the Frog. There have been others, but Netflix doesn't seem to have put them in the list I was looking at! (Perhaps because I didn't finish them?)

My signature has information on what I am into if that helps with any dares, tasks, or suggestions anyone wants to pose! It also has a list of stuff I have access to. (Though at the moment I have run out of Diapers!)

If you're interested post a reply, or feel free to send me a message on Kik!

Current Stuff:A pack of diapers, Panties, Bras, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pacifier, ABDL Bottle, and a Nightgown! (Feel free to make suggestions )

Likes: Diapers, Wet/Messy, Crossdressing, submissive play, Hidden public/ minor public, AB/DL, Humiliation, Childish restrictions, and I am Still working on the rest!

Limits: Blood, Family, Fully public, Sexual, Face-pics / Video, wasting perfectly good food, anything while at work, and financial.

Kik: Guyindiapers
Guyindiapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cartoons, crossdresser, little play;sissy;dares