Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-13-2019, 03:05 PM   #211
Switch_O_93

Default Change in rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
Next will be #525, and this will be... another special case.
In fact, I may change the rules for how the auction is handled for this one... ;-)
How will the rules be changed in this case Herr Nihil?
Switch_O_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:43 AM   #212
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

The auction house is hosting a special event, but I need to do a bit of explaining for this, so please read the following carefully and make sure you understand before deciding if this is something for you.

From the beginning, the auction house existed both in the real world (because we are bringing together real subs and doms for real play) and as a fictional thing (because we indulge in the whole roleplay element of the slave auction).
With #525, we have a slave who is very invested into the roleplay aspect. During the last days, we played out the fantasy of her being brought to the auction house and trained as a slave to prepare her for being sold. We are now looking for interested doms to present #525 to, and depending how things develop, maybe selling her to a suitable master.
The presentation will happen in a dedicated kik group, as a continuation of the roleplay I had with her and maybe as a transition of #525 to her new master.
To be crystal clear about this: #525 is a real person, and she will really act out her masters instructions in the real world. But it will all be embeded in some elaborate kik roleplay, and you should be someone who is into that and wants to invest into building this fantasy together with her. I can tell you she is a great partner for this and needs a dom who shares her passion.
If you are interested, contact me on kik at gdNihil. I will explain everything else there.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nihil for this post:
Old 11-14-2019, 09:47 PM   #213
Switch_O_93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
The auction house is hosting a special event, but I need to do a bit of explaining for this, so please read the following carefully and make sure you understand before deciding if this is something for you.

From the beginning, the auction house existed both in the real world (because we are bringing together real subs and doms for real play) and as a fictional thing (because we indulge in the whole roleplay element of the slave auction).
With #525, we have a slave who is very invested into the roleplay aspect. During the last days, we played out the fantasy of her being brought to the auction house and trained as a slave to prepare her for being sold. We are now looking for interested doms to present #525 to, and depending how things develop, maybe selling her to a suitable master.
The presentation will happen in a dedicated kik group, as a continuation of the roleplay I had with her and maybe as a transition of #525 to her new master.
To be crystal clear about this: #525 is a real person, and she will really act out her masters instructions in the real world. But it will all be embeded in some elaborate kik roleplay, and you should be someone who is into that and wants to invest into building this fantasy together with her. I can tell you she is a great partner for this and needs a dom who shares her passion.
If you are interested, contact me on kik at gdNihil. I will explain everything else there.
Not sure about others but it sounds like she is going to be a good slave if she has a mind for erotica and roleplay.

Surely the Dom who wins her will be one lucky person.
Switch_O_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:39 AM   #214
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Just a quick update: we have found some interested masters and started the presentation of #525. Not accepting further people into it right now.
Old 11-16-2019, 05:39 AM   #215
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

The auction house will be
CLOSED
for a now. I'm probably going to reopen it in a while with some changed rules, but I'd like to take a moment to explain why.

When I started this experiment, I wasn't really sure if it would work at all and if there really would be girls willing to be sold by me. To my pleasant surprise, I got more responses than I'd ever expected. With very little exceptions, all of them were amazing slaves, very dedicated to this idea and really going through with it. My thanks and respect to all of them!

I was less surprised by the number of masters who PMed me - there must have been around 60 doms asking me to open account. I turned away some (but very few!) where I wasn't exactly sure about the person, and a lot more because it was just starting to get to much and handling all the book keeping and messages started to feel like work... and I already got a job.
But still, there were over 30 masters registered at the end, with various ammounts of gold to their account.

And many of them never placed a single bid.

A few of them were very active and as dedicated as the girls, and I thank them as well for making this fun. But still - I feel like I wasted a lot of time messaging with doms who never actively participated in the auctions.

So, all in all, I consider this experiment a success, but I think I need to finetune the rules a bit and especially find a way to keep guys out who register on a whim, but aren't reliable enough to actually go through with an auction... and if you can't be bothered with that, what are the chances you can actually take care of a slave?

So, I'll take a break for now... but if/when I can figure out how to reopen the auction house with some improvements, I'll probably do it.

(So, for those girls still on the waiting list - please have some patience; I'll get back to you...)

Last edited by Nihil; 11-16-2019 at 05:41 AM.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:15 AM   #216
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

oh thats sad :-(

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:36 AM   #217
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE FUTURE OF THE AUCITON HOUSE!

Happy new year everybody!

It took me longer than expected to revisit this - first I was busy at work, then there was the whole holiday madness... but taking some time to reflect about the first run of the auction house surely was helpful.

I'm truly happy that this experiment as been all in all a success, and about all the nice feedback I got from doms and slaves alike. And now that the new year is around, I want to reopen it - which will happen in a new thread within the next couple of days.

Thinking about what didn't really work out... well, the main issue was that there were a substantial number of doms who would register and get some gold, but never participate in any auction. In some cases, they just registered out of a whim and then probably forgot about it. In other cases, they kept waiting for a slave after their taste to be on sale, but didn't find what they were looking for.
In both cases, it resulted in messages and bookkeeping on my end that did in no way contribute to the auctions.

So, in the next iteration of the auction house, I will keep the basic setup, but make two changes:
First, you can't keep gold in your account - you only can earn it for the currently running auction.
Second, instead of one big list of tasks to earn gold, there will be smaller lists of changing tasks every day.

The intend is to reward doms who are really interessted in the particular slave on sale and are reliable and show up every day to earn her service, and to minimize the bookkeeping for gold that is earned but never spend.

I'll have the details in the new thread soon; please wait until that is up before contacting me.

And once again, a happy and naughty 2020 to everyone.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nihil for this post:
Old 01-05-2020, 04:38 AM   #218
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

The auction house has now reopened over here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk