Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-30-2019, 04:26 PM   #1
tarheel52

Default What's your Daily Orgasm Streak?

How many days straight have you gone having at least one orgasm per day?

I've recently given myself the task to cum at least once per day to see how many consecutive days I can go. I've never kept track so I'm not sure how many days I've gone in the past.

If you have done this and tracked it, or have estimates, or just want to start now, below are some truths about your experience.

1. Are you female or male?

2. What is the longest ever daily streak you have had an orgasm at least once per day?

3. How many days in a row have you had at least one orgasm right now (what is your current streak)?

(All below are about your current streak)

4. What percentage of your orgasm streak is 1. Masturbating?, 2. Oral sex?, 3. Sex?

5. When masturbating during your streak, what have you used most? (ex. hand, toy)?

6. If you've had sex (including oral sex) during your streak, has your partner been of the opposite sex? Same sex?

7. What's the kinkiest thing you have done during your streak?

8. What is the highest amount of orgasms you have had in one day during your streak?

9. Have you sent any nude pictures/videos to anyone or posted them online during your streak?

10. On your current streak, how many consecutive days is your goal (How many days do you want to go having at least one orgasm per day)?

Best of luck reaching your goal and continuing your streak!

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
tarheel52

Below are my answers. Looking forward to yours!

male

2. What is the longest ever daily streak you have had an orgasm at least once per day?
Like I said, this is the first time I've kept track. But my best estimate is 14 days.

3. How many days in a row have you had at least one orgasm right now (what is your current streak)?
Today is my 9th straight day cumming at least once per day.

4. What percentage of your orgasm streak is 1. Masturbating?, 2. Oral sex?, 3. Sex?
100% masturbating on this current streak so far

5. When masturbating during your streak, what have you used most? (ex. hand, toy)?
Mostly just hand. I have used a vibrator a few times, but haven't pulled out any other toys yet.

6. If you've had sex (including oral sex) during your streak, has your partner been of the opposite sex? Same sex?
No sex during this current streak.

I got naked in my car on my way home. I parked in my driveway, walked inside naked and began masturbating.

8. What is the highest amount of orgasms you have had in one day during your streak?
In my current streak, two orgasms in a day has been the most.

9. Have you sent any nude pictures/videos to anyone or posted them online during your streak?
Not yet.

10. On your current streak, how many consecutive days is your goal (How many days do you want to go having at least one orgasm per day)?
My current goal is 30 days. Once I reach 30, I'm sure I'll go for more.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 07:05 AM   #3
deliman

female

Will turn 24 soon (later this month), have had at least 1 orgasm every day since my 12th birthday. Too lazy to do the math.

See above

I masturbate ALL the time, so 100% masturbation. Also have had orgasms from sex and oral most days.
EVERYTHING! Hands, toys, small farm animals, kitchen utensils, bedposts, gear shifts...whatever I could find.
both
Fucked in church during a sermon? Did a public gangbang including dogs, and got busted by the police?
Lost count, but over 50
yes
Every day for the rst of my life
Limits - Scat, Needles, Blood, anything that causes injury, ORGASM DENIAL! (have to come at least once a day!)
I do NOT need, want or reply to anyone wanting to be my Master!
deliman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk