Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2019, 04:20 AM   #1
SissyslutJenny

Target SissyslutJenny's Shameful Return and Punishment Extravaganza

Hi all! So I haven't posted in like 3 months mostly due to life things but still I feel bad so I'm giving everyone a chance to punish me as penance. But I don't like making things boring even if it's to make me suffer.

So here's all the extras.
Since it's the new year you guys get to give me resolutions. Meaning I'll have rules I'll follow throughout the year. But I can't have 100 different year long rules so since i was absent for 3 months the first person to post on every 3rd page (3rd,6th,9th,etc.) Will decide a rule.
The rest of the posts will be dares to punish me. They can be anything within my limits thats not a long term rule, though short day/week long rules are fine.

And finally as a special apology to everyone who was a part of the Halloween thread.
If you posted in my Halloween thread I offer to be your slave for 3 months. Redeemable at any time with proof of posting before this post.

Thank you and sorry again.
XOXO
Your slut,
Jenny

Always loves random cruel dares and will send dares back if asked..
SissyslutJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:48 PM   #2
SissyslutJenny

Apparently I didn't make it interesting enough. Ok that's fine let's make it worse for me.

1. The first post after mine gets to decide a year long rule.
2. Every third post can give a week long rule. (You can post in this thread as much as you want. But only 3 consecutive posts per person. If you post 3 times you have to wait for someone else to post.)
3. And if you want to give me an extra year long rule you can challenge me to a poll. Where if you win I get an extra rule from you if I win you get one from me and you have to do all dares before your post equal to the number of votes I got.

Old 01-03-2020, 03:41 AM   #3
SissyslutJenny

Still nothing? Wow, that's kinda humiliating and that's saying something from a humiliation loving slut.
Anyway my ideas are popping off so in addition to all the rest the first 5 unique posters can add rules for this thread.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:42 PM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Well let's start with a small punishment. Take your biggest dildo and fuck your ass with it for at least 5 minutes. Start at 30 bpm and increase by 30 every minute.

Once your 5 minutes are over leave the dildo in your ass and start masturbating. Once you get to the edge pull the dildo out and ruin an orgasm all over the dildo. Then spend another minute kicking the dildo clean.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:10 AM   #5
SissyslutJenny

Thanks for the dare wingman.
Since you were the first to post you also get the right to choose a year long rule for me. And a rule for this thread.

Old 01-05-2020, 07:58 AM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyslutJenny View Post
Thanks for the dare wingman.
Since you were the first to post you also get the right to choose a year long rule for me. And a rule for this thread.
Too bad this thread isn't getting more attention... Anyway here's a year-long rule for you: every morning when you wake up flip a coin. Both options will involve pee:

If it's heads you have to pee over your hands once during this day, and if you're going outside your house (e.g. work/school/visiting friends/whatever) you must do so at a location that's not your own house. You are free to wash them immediately afterwards, but this might involve doing so in a public restroom depending on where you go.

For tails you must pee over your feet, then let them air-dry for 5 minutes before cleaning up the remaining piss. You can obviously do so in your own house, but you're not allowed to wash them for the next 24 hours.

Advertisements
Kink Talk