Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-21-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
FoxyAlexa33

Default Pussy stretching

My possible future master would like my pussy as wide as it may go. I’m new to this so some ideas on how I may accomplish this would help. I want to please him and I want him to choose me. Please help.
FoxyAlexa33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #2
Mr.Blue

Color Wheel Pencil Stretching Task

-Buy a pack or two of colored pencils if you don't have any at home. (If you do use old ones make sure they are smooth and not full of bite marks as those can harbor nasty bacteria)

-Clean/sanitize your pencils thoroughly

-Spreading your legs as wide as they can go on your bed (or some other flat, comfortable surface) like a good slut, begin rubbing your clit until you are nice and wet...and feel your pussy naturally relax and "tent" open a bit

-Begin inserting the flat back ends of the colored pencils in 1 by 1...until they are so tightly packed you cannot possibly fit another and you feel a good stretch

-Hold this stretch for a total of 10 minutes keeping your legs spread wide open for me. You may rub your clit during this time but if 1 pencil falls out you must REDO the 10 minutes all over again!

-After the 10 minutes is up slowly PUSH out all the pencils with your pussy muscles ONLY...no hands allowed!

-When they fall out immediately insert ALL the pencils back in and push them out again, this time NOT waiting 10 minutes like last time. Do 9x more pushes so 10x total

-Spread your pussy open with your fingers and look in the mirror with your legs spread wide open like a used up whore. If possible take a hand held mirror and hold it closely between your legs as you admire your new gape. If you don't gape at all then your pussy should at least look more open and wet than usual or you didn't perform this task correctly.

-Lastly, follow up with a descriptive report on here for everyone to see if you manage to do this. Good luck with your pussy stretching and I hope you achieve your slutty goals
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 12-22-2019, 12:04 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyAlexa33 View Post
My possible future master would like my pussy as wide as it may go. I’m new to this so some ideas on how I may accomplish this would help. I want to please him and I want him to choose me. Please help.
Got a question, what if your future Master wants your pussy tight, and your asshole loose so you can take him. Maybe you should do a poll on the site too see what the male doms like. Again, male Dom's only.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk