Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-10-2019, 03:03 PM   #1
Pull harder

Default 26 female come dare me!!!

Ok I made it threw the last list of dares I was given there where a lot and they where all so good thank you so much!!!!! I love doing all dares but piss scat and blood anything else I'm done to try at least once so dont be shy. So pm me or leave it here I want all of your dares no matter how nasty sick painful or twisted they are I will do them and send proof!!!! Cant wait to see what you boys and girls have up your sleeves
Pull harder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lets see if you can make a week without sitting on a toilet seat
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:32 PM   #3
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

You must learn your slave positions found here: https://ibb.co/njLRVz

Spend 15 minutes each day studying the chart and practising the positions. Make sure your posture and positioning is correct. Upload a picture of you performing each pose to KinkTalk so we can rate and critic each one until we are satisfied each is perfect.

Then for the next month, any time you receive any of the poses in a PM, you must spend 1 minute holding that pose
ForADare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:39 PM   #4
LordUpminster

Get some lipstick and put a thick coat of it on your pussy lips.

Now grab five pieces of paper and use this lipstick to leave a 'pussy kiss' on each piece. It's time for a walk.

On this walk, you must wait until you're in a fairly busy place with people around and 'accidentally' drop one of pieces of paper with your pussy kiss on it.
Maybe someone will pick it up, and then maybe they'll give it back to you or maybe they'll keep it.....

You must drop all of them before you can go home.

If you like, leave a naughty message on each piece for the person who finds it

Likes: Anal, teasing, hidden public, being dominant and submissive (switch), light/medium pain, light bondage, dice dares, webcams, rules and tasks, masturbation control, cum control.

Limits: Public, family, poo, blood.

Let's have some fun.
LordUpminster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #5
Pull harder

Love all of these ideas so far I will do them all!!!! Thank you
Old 12-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #6
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

carve a pair of large dildos (put a knot in it if you feel brave) from bars of soap. My favorite for the task is bronners peppermint castile bar soap.
Then, soak your dildos for a while in warm water, and prepare your ass and cunt... I want you to start fucking the soap dildos hard, 70 thrusts a minute, if it has a knot then get the knot all the way in, all the way out on each thrust. Do this till your holes are foaming and sudsy

And also, I dare you to actually post the pictures you said you took doing my sink-bath dare!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:07 AM   #7
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

two dares from me

As first wear a sexy outfit as underware a thong.
Edge at home in the thong. put a vib in your pocket. And the dildo in your pussy.
Go to a clothing store. On the walk to the store you will edge again with the dildo.
For this edge you will sit on a park bench or something else.
Search you an other thong to buy. Go in the changing room and edge again through the thong. Edge again with your vibe and moaning a little bit.
After each edge slap your pussy 25 times with your hand.
Now clean the dildo and the vibe while you give them a blowjob
Now "loose" your thong in the changing room. And buy the new one.
At the next day you will go back to the store and ask about your forgotten thong.
When you don't get it back you get an punishment.

Put nipple clamps on your nipples.
Took a plug in your ass.
take a peeled banna in your pussy.
Take your collar on.
Take a boil in a other room in front of a mirror
go away from the bowl
Go on your knees and fuck your pussy with the banna that the bannana is mush.
Crawl the half way to the boil. No orgasm allowed
fuck your ass with the plug for 10 minutes. No orgasm allowed
Put the plug in your mouth.
Crawl to the boil. Put the plug in the ass and fuck it again for 10 minutes. No orgasm allowed.
When you are at the boil you push the banna from the pussy to the boil no hands allowed and the plug must be in the ass all the time.
When you lost it you get 50 spanks for your pussy.
when the mash is in the boil you eat it yout the bowl.Without hands.
all mash that you has lost on the way you eat to crawl back and eat it.
when you ready go in front of the mirror.
take your vib in your pussy and start it. Say 5 times i am a horny dog slut and edge 5 times

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:11 AM   #8
annabellaa

First get naked.Rub your nipples with ice cubes for one minute then rub them with towel for one minute. Don't use soft towel use rough towel.
Then rub ice cubes on your pussy lips for one minute and rub pussy with towel.
Do this 3 times for nipples and pussy lips.

After this your nipples and pussy should be more sensitive.
Put clothespins on each nipples and slap your pussy for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Now put clothespins on your pussy lips (on each lip 5 clothespins) nad squeeze and twist your nipples for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Do this 3 times.
Now turn on your vibrator but on slow speed and put it inside your pussy.
Duck tape you pussy but do it like that so your pussy lips are available for clothespins.

Now use uncooked rice and put that rice on something suitable for you to sit with your pussy on that rice. Sit on that rice with your pussy for 5 minutes. Before you sit put clothespins on nipples. Every minute remove clothespins and reattach them immediatelly back but rotate them for 45 degrees.
After 5 minutes you should have nice texture on your pussy. Now let do something similar with your tits.
Put rice in your bra and put bra on. Make sure that bra is tight fitted on your tits.best way to do it is lay bra on floor or bed ot table or something put rice in bra then lean over so you move and bra is static until you put them on. that is the beast way not to spill rice.now put 5 clothespins on each pussy lips and lay on floor face down. I don't know your cup size but if you are small number then you can put your legs on something so your weight will be mostly on tits. you can cuff yourself behind back or simply put arms behind back. do this for 5 minutes.
remove clothespins and bra.

Put clothespins on each nipples and slap your pussy for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Now put clothespins on your pussy lips (on each lip 5 clothespins) nad squeeze and twist your nipples for one minute.Remove clothespins.
Do this 3 times.
Now put small velcro rollers (something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Hair-Tools-...3mm/1305104690
in you bra. arrange them one to the other in bra cups. and put bra on. do the same with panties. use briefs or slips and arrange them one to other.you can put on 3 or 4 panties to be tightly fitted.
now kneel down spread your legs and lean against the wall but only with your tits touching the wall. put your hands behind your back or you can cuff them if you like.
stay in that position for 5 minutes. take of bra and panties.

Roll the dice and do as follows :
1 - do it again from beginning
2- do it again from beginning but double each time frame( 5 minutes is 10
minutes) in text
3 - do it again from beginning but add one minute to each time frame in text
4 - do it again from beginning but add 2 minutes to each time frame in text
5 - do it again from beginning 3 more times
6 - do it one more time
Old 12-17-2019, 02:38 PM   #9
Pull harder

Wow thanks for thos dars guys I had a blast all are completely done and I have the proof I did them message me to get them I'm still taking dares so keep sending them!!!
Old 12-20-2019, 05:41 AM   #10
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

A very simple yet intense task is this:

Get a dining spoon. Make it wet with spit and put it wide end first in your pussy. Now start fucking yourself with it until you edge.
If its too easy, put in a second spoon back to back (so they dont interlock) and do another egde!
Old 12-20-2019, 08:13 AM   #11
boundupone

put on a sexy outfit, go on omegle.com and try to make 10 guys cum in 30 minutes. Only show your face if you want to.
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 08:51 AM   #12
Idubbeldareyou2

If it is cold where you live:

Wear a white Tshirt only.
Play with yourself if you are not horny. Put four clothespins on your tongue and keep your tongue stuck out. Masturbate standing till you edge.... let's see how much you drool on yourself.
Put on a skirt and shoes or heels. Go for a walk in your nice outfit with tshirt full of drool until you encountered a person (he/she saw you).

If it is warm where you live:
Same dare but do the first part with the clothespins on tongue and edging also outside.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 10:04 AM   #13
THE_BUNNY_BUSTED

Time to get things to the real kink. Take a dice and roll it. Now you will need a dildo or anything long. Go out with a friend and go to the public bathroom and do the following dare-:

1) Anal without lube
2) leave the bathroom door open during dare 1
3) Tell your friend about this dare
4) during this dare ask your friend to open the bathroom door intentionally
5) Let him/her record a video while doing this
6) Get out of there in a rush completely naked and then get back in within 15 seconds

Now suppose you roll a 3, you must do the first three parts of the dare i.e. 1+2+3 all together. Now if you roll a five its the first five to be done. If anything goes out of your limits let me know I will edit it. Good luck. Let's hope for a six
THE_BUNNY_BUSTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 11:36 AM   #14
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull harder View Post
Ok I made it threw the last list of dares I was given there where a lot and they where all so good thank you so much!!!!! I love doing all dares but piss scat and blood anything else I'm done to try at least once so dont be shy. So pm me or leave it here I want all of your dares no matter how nasty sick painful or twisted they are I will do them and send proof!!!! Cant wait to see what you boys and girls have up your sleeves

This is how you will be dressed for this dare:
  1. No underwear, of any kind. If it is cold weather, you might wear overcoats or similar, but no underwear of any kind... and that does include stockings or socks.
  2. Only 15cm or higher stilettos.
  3. Only wear loose a miniskirt or mini dress. One fourth of your thigh or higher up. Make sure it can blow up with the wind.
  4. A bit too much makeup.
  5. Lipstick. If you do not wear lipstick, you are not wearing any makeup.
  6. The lipstick, nail polish, and toe nail polish must be the same color, and they must not be black.
  7. Pack around 2 dozen condoms in your purse, but you might go bareback if you so feel like it.
This is what you will do:
  1. Start by listening to this file a few times. http://bit.ly/email-slave
  2. Go somewhere with lots of guys and start to flirt with them and move sexily for about 1 or 2 hours.
  3. Identify the guy who attracts you the least, the one who seems the most shy and introverted. Take no consideration of age nor physical disability. As for physical appearance, I assume that the least attractive guy would be one of the worst looking, worst smelling guys of the bunch.
  4. He will be your target. In the rare case that you get shut down (it is a rare case, but possible), just pick another target.
  5. Walk to him and ask him if he would like to fuck you in all 3 holes at your expense.
  6. Take him to an hourly rate hotel and fuck him. The rest will describe you your session.
  7. Before you do anything, do not let him take off anything. Get totally nude before his ayes and into the inspection position ( https://ibb.co/njLRVz ). Then, let him begin.
  8. After every time he cums, play around with his dick until it is hard again and keep going.
  9. Start with getting fucked in your pussy, then go for the ass.
  10. As soon as he discharges on your ass, turn around and (without letting anything touch his dick)
  11. Swallow.
  12. After he is done with you, get back into inspection position and watch him get dressed and leave.
  13. Pay for the room.
  14. Go back to slave inspection position, and wait for whoever will clean the room.
  15. What you do after they come and see you like that is up to you.
  16. Have many pictures taken of the entire dare, videos will be nice too. Put them in a ZIP file and send through a large file send service such as https://wetransfer.com/ .

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk