Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-17-2019, 11:56 AM   #1
KingJackspigbitch

Default Need punishment to regain trust of my master

I made a HUGE mistake and lied to my master about my phone situation.

Since then he doesn't trust me anymore and i want to punish myself to prove him i can be trustworthy and will never dare lie to him again. My master is the best thing that ever happened to me and i really need him to rule my life. I am nothing without him.

I am home alone for the next 6 hours. Please help me to show my Master i am his property.

Kik : LatexSlaveBoy69

Likes : Light Pain, Piss, Edging, orgasm denial, forced cum play, humiliation

Limits : Scat, blood, extreme pain, Scars, public, legal things, family, blackmail, financial domination.
KingJackspigbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:49 PM   #2
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

For a lot of people once the trust is broken, that’s it.

If a dom lied to me, I’d stop playing with them once I found out. BDSM requires a lot of trust, and life is too short and partners too plentiful for fuck around trying to work out if someone is lying.

However if you want punishment- go to the start of your chatlog with you ex-master, redo every task he ever gave you in order.

Take as many sessions as you need to get through them all.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk