Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-29-2019, 08:46 AM   #1
Trainer4u

Smile Rate my rules!

These are some rules I had set for an ex sub. They are focused on denial, control and some mild discomfort. It's my favorite set of rules as it focuses on what I enjoy more so I'd love to hear your feedback!

Rules

1) As we chat you must respond promptly, be polite and never leave chat or do anything without permission. You may not chat with others at the same time without permission. If you use a messenger service your status will be always set to "Online" (at least for me) when you are at a computer.

2) You must address me as "Sir" at all times. I can address you as I wish no matter how humiliating or degrading.

3) You may not dress or act slutty, flirt, kiss or do anything sexual with men without permission. Cybersex is forbidden. When people chat you in sex channels you must inform them that you are owned and you may share your rules with them.

4) You will let me know when your period starts and stops. Your fingernails and toenails will always be painted. I will choose their color and have you change their color when I like.

5) When you pee you will start peeing, stop, think "My Master owns my pussy and my orgasms" and finish peeing.

6) As we chat you must ask permission both to masturbate and to cum. You may never masturbate and cum on your own unless I order it.

7) If we don't chat one day you'll send me a message before you go to sleep telling me how your day was.

Dressing codes

Your symbol of submission will be worn at all times except when showering, swimming, sleeping or dancing. Panties are always allowed during your period.

- College: Jeans/ sweatpants and t-shirt (with top/ jacket of needed) and footwear (sandals and open toed shoes as much as possible), panties, bra, no make-up and discrete jewelry. Wedgie and the front of your panties tucked lightly between your pussylips.
- Home: Homewear, barefoot, no panties, no bra, no make-up or jewelry. If you must wear panties: wedgie and the front of your panties tucked all the way between your pussylips.
- Home alone: Panties & nothing else
- Sleep: Pajamas, no panties, no bra
- Going out: Jeans or yoga pants and t-shirt (with top jacket of needed) and footwear (sandals and open toed shoes as much as possible), no panties, bra, no make-up and discrete jewelry. If you must wear panties: wedgie and the front of your panties tucked all the way between your pussylips.

Chores

1) When you wake up you will masturbate and edge. Every hour you're awake (except at college or when outside) you must edge once.

2) Before going to bed you will attach one clothespin on each nipple. You will masturbate and have a ruined orgasm and then edge once before removing the clothespins.

3) Every time you shower you will finger your ass 30 times

4) Whenever you're writing, reading, practicing photography or doing homework you will have clothespins on your nipples. This applies when you're at home alone in a room. You will send me what you've written and tell me what you've read.

5) When you go out you will take a pic of your tits in a public place. You will send me all such pics when you return home every day. You are exempt from this task when you go out with the beads in your pussy (pic of beads after returning home) or if you take a cold shower immediately after returning home (pic of nipples after cold shower).

6) Every day before college (and while wearing the clothes you'll wear at college) you'll pull up/ down your top and bra and take a pic of your tits. You'll send me the pic here even if I'm offline. If you don't do it one day you have to take a cold shower after you return to college and wear no bra the next day at college

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trainer4u for this post:
Old 07-29-2019, 08:59 AM   #2
mellomy

Welp.

This is nothing more than a fantasy on your part and there certainly is no ex sub. 0/10 try again.
mellomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:01 AM   #3
Trainer4u

Well sory to dissapoint you but these were actual rulles! They are not even that extreme

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:17 PM   #4
SpiderSophie

I can confirm that the rules at least are quite practicable - I have been under heavier control than that and have had slaves like that.

The chores are too onerous, especially edging every hour (which is probably impossible) and prolonged wearing of pins (which is probably dangerous).
Old 11-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #5
anoo666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderSophie View Post
I can confirm that the rules at least are quite practicable - I have been under heavier control than that and have had slaves like that.

The chores are too onerous, especially edging every hour (which is probably impossible) and prolonged wearing of pins (which is probably dangerous).
I would agree there, most of the rules seam not to crazy and clearly doable, I had subs under a lot more rules than that.

The edging every hour seams a bit inpractical, hard to do if you also have a life, but still doable if you are extremely dedicated to it.

Only exception is the clamps rule, as it can cause permanent nerve damage i would avoid it
Old 11-30-2019, 04:52 AM   #6
Moehrchenprinz

1) As we chat you must respond promptly, be polite and never leave chat or do anything without permission. You may not chat with others at the same time without permission. If you use a messenger service your status will be always set to "Online" (at least for me) when you are at a computer.

Rule require permission for any action, yet no possibility to ask for permission.
Setting messengers permanently into online when the sub's nowhere close just wastes the dom's time and is a needless source of stress/annoyance.
Needlessly convoluted and badly worded rule.
A generous 6/10 because the spirit of the rule is solid enough

2) You must address me as "Sir" at all times. I can address you as I wish no matter how humiliating or degrading.

Hot. 10/10

3) You may not dress or act slutty, flirt, kiss or do anything sexual with men without permission. Cybersex is forbidden. When people chat you in sex channels you must inform them that you are owned and you may share your rules with them.

"Dressing and acting slutty" leaves room for excessive interpretation.
Depending on the sub, making them tell others that they're owned can be quite humiliating for them. Which is neat.
Conditional monogamy is pretty meh though.
There are better rules to control a sub's sexuality. 5/10

4) You will let me know when your period starts and stops. Your fingernails and toenails will always be painted. I will choose their color and have you change their color when I like.

Periods aren't really my thing. I'd need context.
Controlling toe- and fingernail paint can be a thing.
Meh, whatever 7/10

5) When you pee you will start peeing, stop, think "My Master owns my pussy and my orgasms" and finish peeing.

Cool. Not sure why you'd want to associate peeing with being owned though. 6/10

6) As we chat you must ask permission both to masturbate and to cum. You may never masturbate and cum on your own unless I order it.

Could've been two separate rules. Literally only being allowed to masturbate and cum when chatting with you sounds like a chore.
Kills the possibility of getting your sub horny with edges, offering orgasms as rewards, etc.
Also kills any tasks that would involve sexual stimulation.
3/10

7) If we don't chat one day you'll send me a message before you go to sleep telling me how your day was.

Cute. 10/10

Everything else isn't rules. 0/10 for still posting them here.

Dressing codes

Your symbol of submission will be worn at all times except when showering, swimming, sleeping or dancing. Panties are always allowed during your period.

Also, you'd think that the rules would be the one place where you'd define what "your symbol of submission is.
Moehrchenprinz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk