Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-31-2019, 03:34 PM   #16
monkeytuna

Since you rolled a 4 it had to last an hour, and since it sounds like that didn't happen you have to try again. Use something with a flared base this time, stay safe!
Limits: face, crossdress/sissy, permanent, public, heavy pain, friends/family, long term denial, blood, money, social suicide, cum eating, piss drinking, scat

kik: itsmonkeytuna

https://i.imgur.com/EBFOzVB.png
monkeytuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:29 PM   #17
Punishme5555

Okay I see a few new ones here. I might need a little time to complete all of them. I'll try and do some tonight and then some the next day. I'll see how many I can get done as I dont eant to keep people waiting who have put in the time here

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...64#post3820164
Punishme5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:11 PM   #18
Punishme5555

I lubed the item and my ass and sat down on it again slowly letting myself sink onto it. I finally got to half way and then realized I had to get something from downstairs. I had to bend over and pull it out which hurt a lot. Then when I returned to try again I found that my ass was constantly trying to push it out. I had to keep shoving it in to the half way point I had gotten and my ass was so sore. Every minute felt long because it felt so huge in my ass. I got up to go get something and it pushed it out more. I sat down on my bed and it started quickly shoving into my ass deeper and deeper. I wanted to cry it felt so big and painful. My pussy was wet when I has gone downstairs and it began to become more hot now and jealous. I bent forward trying to ease up the pain. Then I remembered that I was supposed to keep it in even if I went downstairs. I didnt want to have to redo the punishment and not have it count again so I tried to put more pressure on it so it would go into my ass further. My ass didnt wsnt to take it any more. I had to bend over my bed to force it deeper pushing hard. I went to go out to the common area and come back to make up for what I had done but before I could leave my room it came right back out. At this point I was upset because I knew I had to try and get it back in again from scratch. It was not going back in. It was brutal I had to lube it up really good and force it in trying a dee different ways. Finally I had to sit there on my bed to keep it in. Bent forward off the edge but still sitting on it. My ass was sore and in pain. It slowly pushed further as I was sitting too. Any time I moved it hurt and I felt like my ass was stretching even more. I eventually got tired of sitting like that and had to move. I carefully held it in place to go to the bathroom.nad turn the light off that I had forgotten. Then I removed my clothes and switched into some tighter bikini underwear instead of a thong. I gave myself a wedgie to help keep it in place because I couldnt think of any other way. Finally I was laying on my bed. My ass was burning at this point. I really wanted to take it out but I didnt want to repeat it. My pussy was very horny and jealous so I touched it a little. Then I rolled onto my back and used my back massauger on my clit over my panties. At first this was worse since it also made the object vibrate. But then I accidentally turned it up instead of off which felt good. Then I turned it off because my ass was still bothering me. I ran my finger up and down my slit and then rubbed my clit in circles. Then I waited. I tried to do something else to distract myself. I returned to touching my self a bit and trying the massauger once more then left it alone for a bit trying to get used to the feeling. Finally the time was up. My ass was sore removing it but it came out okay and i went to sleep.

Old 11-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #19
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

1. Get two ginger roots, carve them as plugs and plug your holes for 30 mins with them.
2. Get two big cucumbers and hot chili sauce. Fuck your holes for 15 mins with the cucumbers using the sauce for lube.
3. If you do this two in a row you will get a reward.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:15 PM   #20
Punishme5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
1. Get two ginger roots, carve them as plugs and plug your holes for 30 mins with them.
2. Get two big cucumbers and hot chili sauce. Fuck your holes for 15 mins with the cucumbers using the sauce for lube.
3. If you do this two in a row you will get a reward.
I can never do all that.... I can try the first one. Not even going to attempt the second one. Too big and too much all at once.sorry

Old 11-20-2019, 10:13 PM   #21
Punishme5555

If there is anyone who posted and I didn't do yours yet pm me and I will do it. Sorry I left but someone gave me something to do that was just too much for me and I left for a while. Very sorry

Old 11-23-2019, 04:43 PM   #22
Punishme5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
I want you to do number 5.
Get the objects. However, forget about the easy item. This is not a fun game we are playing.

I will change the rules a bit. I want you to put in the snug one and lick and suck on the big one. Now edge with the snug one and then swap.
I would really appreciate it if you can get the big one in first try (within 5 minutes) However, if you cannot then roll a die.
Even -> you’re in luck, swap back to the smaller one and edge again. This might loosen you up. (big item -> roll if you fail)
Odd -> find an item that is between the sizes of the two first objects. insert that one and edge, this now is your “snug” object. Now try again (big item -> roll if you fail)

Good luck! Don’t disappoint us by selecting a large item you already know you can fit to begin with!
Sorry for the delay... hopefully this will sufficie..

I chose a sharpie for my snug item and a bit larger girth highlighter for the big one. I pulled down my pants and panties and layed on my bed. I inserted the snug item partially and then took it out. Then put it further in which felt nice with my wer oussy but a little much. I waited a little and then pushed it fully in which hurt a little but then it began pushing itself back out which felt better. My pussy got hotter. I licked up and down the shaft going around the whole thing. Then took it into my mouth sucking it in and out and making sure to let my saliva pour onto it and then take it in for more. I did this one more time before taking out the sharpie from my pussy. I carefully aligned the highlighter and began to push it inside very slowly. This was a bit painful but the saliva helped a lot with the wetness of my pussy. I kept pushing further slowly and let it sit inside. This hurt a lot because it felt big. My pussy pushed it back out about half way I pushed it back. Then I realized you had wanted me to edge so I switched back to the snug one and slowly fucked my pussy. Then I did it faster and faster which felt really good. I took It out and rubbed my clit then put it back in. I did slower and faster slower and faster as my push became very very wet. I fucked it deeper and harder until I got to the edge then pulled it out. I was very horny. I sucked the highlighter when. I heard the oven beep and realized I had food to check on. The food needed 5 more min in the oven so I ran back up and quickly sucked the highlighter then tried to fit it into my pussy. This time it was even harder to fit as my pussy hole was tightening even more around it. I had to push hard and got the first quarter in . Then I wajted a few min. I continued pushing which was very painful but also felt really good at some point. I waited then pulled almost all the way out and pushed it back in. It didnt feel good coming out but felt really nice coming back in. I did this slowly about 5 times then moved it deep and moved it just a little back and forth feeling good against my gspot. Then the oven beeped again. I pulled it out and went downstairs.my pussy was very wet and hot and horny. I came back up but the big one wasnt fitting again. I had to lick and suck it a. Bunch then play with my pussu to get it in again. I finally got the tip in again which felt big but good. I left it there a few min then pushed further. And did the same again but this time it hurt. I tapped it slowly moving it millimeters until pulling back and pushing forward again with it this hurt but felt really nice when it hit my gspot. I thought it would feel good to push more again but it was fairly painful. I kept pulling back and pushing but this was too painful. I took it out and rubbed my clit for abit which made me edge.

Advertisements
Kink Talk