Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-21-2019, 02:28 AM   #1
Billi101

Default 23/F Punishment for being an ungrateful bitch

I have ghosted many wonderful masters on GetDare who took the time and patience to message me to groom/punish me. When things get hard, I end up quitting instead of discussing with them.

This time I have decided to be serious about my training and want to start with punishment for ghosting. After this punishment session, I intend to become the proper submissive bitch I am supposed to be. Will be open to being committed to one person post 2 weeks of punishments.

I would need punishments that don't consume time as I have a hectic schedule. Please punish me. And if people who have interacted before with me on kik and been ghosted, hot on this thread, please feel free to be extra harsh with me. I wish to break and enter submission fully this time.

Kik: billiyuyu (there are some blocking issues on Kik iny country currently) Please also suggest any other mode of communication that doesn't require phone/mail contact)

Likes: Humiliation (lots and lots of humiliating tasks), strict control and rules, position punishments, corner time, light spanking, bondage, semi-public

Dislikes : Hard spanking

Hard limits: Pics, videos, piss, public, illegal, family, dangerous, permanent, body writing

Disclaimer: I don't have a lot of toys, live with family due to the current pandemic that might limit dares. Being under 24*7 monitoring doesn't work for me yet. Individual punishment sessions work great.
Billi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:38 AM   #2
anoo666

what were the things that made you run?
Old 11-21-2019, 03:42 AM   #3
Billi101

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoo666 View Post
what were the things that made you run?
I was not able to spend 3+ hours daily. Plus I was experimenting with multiple Pepe so doing so many tasks was difficult Most of my son's/masters were wonderful people. Instead of explaining the issues to them, I just ended up ghosting. I have done it on 2-3 different occasions in the past. I know that this is terribly irresponsible of me and I don't deserve any attention anymore. But I assure that this time would be different. I'm deeply sorry for my past actions.

Likes: Humiliation (lots and lots of humiliating tasks), strict control and rules, position punishments, corner time, light spanking, bondage, semi-public

Hard limits: Pics, videos, piss, public, illegal, family, dangerous, permanent, body writing

Disclaimer: I don't have a lot of toys, live with family due to the current pandemic that might limit dares. Being under 24*7 monitoring doesn't work for me yet. Individual punishment sessions work great.
Old 11-21-2019, 04:08 AM   #4
anoo666

think of 3 things you are willing to do, although you dont like them, that would show us how much you want to do it right now and write them here. And yes i want you to come up with them.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:11 PM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

Let’s tackle two issues here.

Your ghosting deserves HARD spankings to each ass cheek plus some more hard ones to your pussy. I want you to do them as hard as possible to teach you a lesson about obedience.

Since you have made a few recent posts about weight loss, your punishment will be based on your weight. Use the amount you weigh to determine how many times you will spank each ass cheek and your pussy as hard as you can.

When you are done, provide me with a report that includes the weight number either as a reply here or as a PM.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:59 AM   #6
Billi101

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Let’s tackle two issues here.

Your ghosting deserves HARD spankings to each ass cheek plus some more hard ones to your pussy. I want you to do them as hard as possible to teach you a lesson about obedience.

Since you have made a few recent posts about weight loss, your punishment will be based on your weight. Use the amount you weigh to determine how many times you will spank each ass cheek and your pussy as hard as you can.

When you are done, provide me with a report that includes the weight number either as a reply here or as a PM.
I just did this. It is 72 spanks to each ass cheek and 72 pussy swats. My pussy is throbbing hard with the spankings. My ass cheek is well endowed and so only slightly sore. I also had other punishment which led to 25 swats with a cable cord. Those had made a few welts. The seats that hit those welts were quite painful.

I chose to write the report here as the humiliation would serve be good. Thank you for your punishment. My sore pussy will remember this.

The following user says Thank You to Billi101 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk