Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2019, 07:25 PM   #1
FineFaily

Nuclear Female 22

Give me a dare that will make me exercise but also use my 12 inch dildo, medium metal plug, vibrator, and/or nipple clamps. I'm looking for something creative. Also the dares in my signature can be given as well.

Message me xthrusts and I will thrust my dildo into my ass that amount of times (up to 50). You can also control depth and pace.

Message me xoccupied and I will put my 12 inch dildo all the way in my ass, secure with tight panties and go about my day with a massive dildo in my ass. (Up to 20mins)
FineFaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #2
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Put your 12 inch dildo so its straight up on the floor. Then you are to do 25 squats going from fully standing up to having the dildo completely in you. Also you should have your nipple clamps tightly fastened until you complete this task.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShyGuy for this post:
Old 11-09-2019, 08:04 PM   #3
chicken soup

Look on YouTube for a workout video that you can exercise to music that is at least 15 minutes long then strip down to your panties and nothing else.

Now take your dildo and push it as far up your pussy as you can and pull your panties up to hold it in. Put your nipple clamps on then play the YouTube video and keep exercising to whatever is on the video until the video finishes.

LIMITS.
family,social suicide, public, friends.

Looking for a female sub of any age or body size for a online relationship over emails to start.

I don't discriminate or judge people so any female can apply as long as your serious and obedient.

Email me on this email address i made up just for this site and tell me your age and why you want to be my sub.

[email protected]
chicken soup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to chicken soup for this post:
Old 11-09-2019, 11:40 PM   #4
Temeya

Try something similar to a V Sit, though you can keep your legs bent if straightening them is too hard.

Sit on the floor and pinch your dildo between your knees with about 6 inches sticking out. Lift your feet off the ground and keep your hands beside you and off the ground as well (you can lift your arms for balance but don't touch the ground or your legs). While balancing, use your abs to pull your head to the dildo and put it in your mouth as far as reasonably possible. Pull back off the dildo and move your head at least 6 inches away from the end of it. This is one rep.

Do 3 sets of at least 10 reps with a few minutes break in between. If this is too hard do as many as you can, but try to pace yourself so that you do close to the same number of reps in each set (you still need to do 3 sets even if you can't get to 10 in every set). If this is too easy, add reps and/or try straightening your legs between reps.

Likes: bondage, pain/discomfort (minor), friendly teasing, private humiliation (minor), games

Dislikes (for punishment): pain (if increased or extended), corner time (or similar), ice, gags, blindfolds, long bondage

Limits: any public (including pictures), permanent, pee/scat, illegal

Comprehensive likes/dislikes/limits compliments of Jaro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10hJ...YlFdH166_/view

--28 M--
Temeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:53 AM   #5
luzifell
Longtime User

great way to exercise is to go Jogging...
in your case to make it more fun with your 12 Inch friend occupying your asshole...
without bra
and with your vibrator on low to middle Level in your pussy...

and to make sure you really try, you will first jog the way without toys, as fast as you can and then use this as how far you need to go in 20 minutes...

well have fun, looking Forward to hear how it "goes"

My orgasms are the property of Didi.

started a thread to keep me denied... please help:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433781

Achievments
Made Leland beg for begging
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #6
CaffeineColin

Get undressed and put on your nipple clamps. Tie a rope to them and attach the other end to your big toe it should be pretty tight when you are standing straight.

Now do 25 star jumps, 25 squats and finish up by squating down then jumping as high as you can 15 times.

Hope to hear how it goes.

-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass, exercise, pussy, toys