Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-09-2019, 10:42 PM   #1
ashtonsresearch
Baby Member

Lightbulb I'm doing a survey! (there is a cash prize)

Hey guys, this definitely isn't my scene but I'm doing a survey that involves a decent component on sexuality, including attitudes, behaviours, interests, etc, so I'm visiting a bunch of online communities to see if anyone's interested. It's pretty long, so thanks in advance to anyone willing to give it a go! Anyone who completes it enters into a draw to win $50 AUD.

Here's the link! More info below:

--

Hey guys! I’m doing a survey that’s looking at the relationships between different aspects of identity, personality, and health, and I’d really appreciate if you decided to take part!

All the information about the survey is on the first page when you click the link, but feel free to message me here if you have any unanswered questions after reading through the information.

The survey is very long and I know that is off-putting, but you can take as much time as you need to complete it, and completing it will enter you into a draw to win $50 AUD!

The only requirements are that you are at least 18 years old and understand English. Please feel free to send this survey to absolutely anyone you can think of that meets those criteria, no matter what you think their answers might be like. Ideally I will receive responses from people of a range of backgrounds, personalities, situations, and opinions.

Please note that some questions ask about sensitive topics, such as suicide, self-harm, and sexual assault. You will be given a warning at the top of any pages that have these kinds of questions and you are not required to answer any question that makes you uncomfortable. If you experience any distress, you can find resources for wherever you are in the world at checkpointorg.com/global.

All information, updates, and responses to feedback about the survey can be found on my blog: ashtonsresearch.tumblr.com. When I feel that I have a good number of responses, I will analyse the results and post my findings on this blog.
ashtonsresearch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk