Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-29-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
Sweet.subby

Default Home Alone for Two Hours - Tell me what to do (female)

My master has been busy and has directed me to come here to get some help to sate my needs during this time.

I am a full submissive and love to be subjected. I have mostly household objects including cuffs, lots of rope, and a long wooden paddle for spanking, but I am open to being objectified, humiliated, denied, teased, and spanked or hurt in whatever way doesn't go over my limits. I am a masochist and would love to experience a little bit of pain if you can dish it out.

No photos will be taken, because of Master and my current preferences, but I will report in detail and do just about anything that you ask me to do. Anyone who wants to can find me on kik at: sweet.subby.

Thank you.

Limits: nonlegal/open public, permanent, extended/long-term denial, blood, scat, photos/video, nonhuman/unhealthy food

Toys: cuffs, blind fold, paddle, household items, rope
Sweet.subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:51 PM   #2
Sweet.subby

No one interested?

Limits: nonlegal/open public, permanent, extended/long-term denial, blood, scat, photos/video, nonhuman/unhealthy food

Old 08-30-2019, 02:00 AM   #3
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.subby View Post
My master has been busy and has directed me to come here to get some help to sate my needs during this time.

I am a full submissive and love to be subjected. I have mostly household objects including cuffs, lots of rope, and a long wooden paddle for spanking, but I am open to being objectified, humiliated, denied, teased, and spanked or hurt in whatever way doesn't go over my limits. I am a masochist and would love to experience a little bit of pain if you can dish it out.

No photos will be taken, because of Master and my current preferences, but I will report in detail and do just about anything that you ask me to do. Anyone who wants to can find me on kik at: sweet.subby.

Thank you.
If you're still looking or you want to save it for later.

Before you go out to a store or to run errands create a crotch rope (https://crash-restraint.com/ties/76) and cover your pussy and asshole with toothpaste. Get dressed and run your errands as normal. You can't wash the toothpaste off or remove the crotch rope until you get home.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 11:53 PM   #4
Sweet.subby

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
If you're still looking or you want to save it for later.

Before you go out to a store or to run errands create a crotch rope (https://crash-restraint.com/ties/76) and cover your pussy and asshole with toothpaste. Get dressed and run your errands as normal. You can't wash the toothpaste off or remove the crotch rope until you get home.
I’m sorry that I didn’t see this earlier. I’m going to open another thread to play tonight. I will try to do this tomorrow as it’s late at night, and report. Thank you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, masochist, sadist, slut, spank