Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-04-2019, 07:47 PM   #1
Usetailwhipbulb

Default Truth: Tell me about your sexual fantasies.

I noticed there isn’t many “truth” posts, in comparison to “Dare” posts. So I figured I would make one.
Let’s talk about our BDSM fantasies. I’ll start with mine, feel free to comment on it if you want. Otherwise, tell me about yours.

A man calls me out in private on something I’ve done wrong. I’ll argue with him at first, but eventually I’ll admit to being in the wrong, I feel guilty, we both simmer down. He’s sitting and I’m standing. “Come here” he says, And I do. He grabs me and pulls me over his lap.
He asks “Is this okay?”
Hesitantly I tell him “yes”
He smacks my ass and I’m surprised when I automatically let out a small whine of pain.
“What’s the matter?” He soothingly messes with my hair while he talks. “Did that hurt more then you thought?”
“Yes”
He smacks my bottom again and sternly says “Yes what?”
“Yes Sir”
He smacks me hard on each cheek 5 more times and I’m starting to feel it.
He leans down and whispers in my ear “What’s your safe word?”
“Rose”
“Okay. You deserve to be punished don’t you?”
I shutter a bit, “Yes sir”
“Sweet heart I’m going to punish you. I’m going to punish you long and hard. This is going to hurt way more then you’re expecting”
He starts spanking me again and spanks me for awhile before he slowly lifts up my skirt and pulls down my panties, I am surprised and feel exposed and shy but I do not protest.
He spanks me for 5 minutes this way.
“Stand up, my hand is tired.”
My bottom is sore, but it’s tolerable. Nothing more then what I have done to myself. I think I’m off the hook.
“Go over to your vanity and get your wooden hairbrush”
Again, my heart pounds, but I obey.
I walk back over to him hairbrush in hand. “Take off all of your clothes”
He has seen me naked many times before, but this time I feel so exposed, Shy. Like how you feel in high school or college, your first time letting someone you like see you naked. This renewed feeling makes me feel like I’m seeing him for the first time again. He’s so handsome. I know how sweet he is and yet his demeanor demands respect.
He pulls me back over his lap, the first hit with the thick wooden hairbrush feels like a spark. He goes on like this for awhile, back and forth. Right *SLAP* left *SLAP* right *SLAP* left *SLAP* on the middle of each cheek, back and forth. Finally I start involuntarily kicking small kicks He paused and starts rubbing my bottom.
“I don’t know why you’re kicking already. We are no where’s near finished. You really disappointed me today. I know you can be better. You could have hurt yourself or someone else. You are a strong young women and you’re better then that. Take the punishment you’ve created for yourself.”
He starts hitting my poor bottom again with the hairbrush, but I’m stubborn and continue to squirm. He stops. “Okay, I warned you”
He adjusts us so one of his legs is holding down mine and my bottom is sticking up. He smacks me on my lower bottom and I gasp.
“Yeah, that hurts there doesn’t it? And you’re not going anywhere.”
He starts smacking my sit spots, I squirm and try to kick but is helpless. He has a effortless but tight hold on me and I’m really not going anywhere. But it hurts so badly on my sit spots. I feel so helpless and guilty and start to cry.
He pauses. “There it is. It looks like your starting to get it”
“Please sir, I understand, I’ve had enough”
“I decide when you’ve had enough young lady”
He starts up again. I’m completely subdued by him now. My bottom is on fire and I’m completely at his mercy. He hounds on me for what feels like forever before he stops. “don’t stand up” he readjusts me so my legs are free and I’m lying normally over his lap again. He rubs my bottom, and slowly makes his way between my legs.
“You are dripping. It seems to me like you’re enjoying this a little too much. Get up, walk over to the bed, and lay down legs spread. Don’t move. I hear him walking around the room.
I’m sure I’m done and he will be back with a condom to give me what I really want.
But then he walks back with a pair of nipple clamps in his hand. We haven’t used these before, they’re new and they look painful.
He starts rubbing my nipples. It feels so good. I start moaning. “please” I say “I want you.
Without response He puts the clamps on. They are two clamps connected with a chain. They sting immediately. He pulls the chain up to my mouth. I put it in my teeth. “Stay there” he says. He’s normally much more in touch with my needs when we fuck, but I can see the erection in his pants and I think fucking me for only his own benefit might be part of my punishment.
He gently spreads my legs a little further apart.
Suddenly I feel a sharp pain and hear a slapping noise as he hits my pussy with a ruler. I didn’t see that coming at all and close my legs and yell.
“I will allow you this one. Open your legs back up and don’t move. I’m punishing your pussy for its arousal during your punishment. It’ll learn the difference between play and punishment. You’re getting 9 more of these. Do not close your legs. I’m doing this to cool you off so we can finish your spanking. After this I’m going to spank you with our paddle. If you can be a good girl through this we will be done after that, if not, I’m adding to your punishment.
1, smack, 2, smack, 3, smack, 4, smack, 5, smack, 6, smack, I start to close my legs. He looks at me, eyebrow raised, I freeze, legs open.
7, smack, seven was a little roughest then the others, and my legs shot closed.
“You only had two more left, what a shame. You just can’t listen”
My bottom is still so sore, I can’t imagine another spanking, and his pussy spanking hasn’t worked, I’m still so horny. I open my legs back up, I feel the moisture drip off of me. He looks at me again, sternly, eyebrow raised, I bite down on my chain and take my last two rough, quick, hits.
“Let go of the chain”
I do and he takes the clamps off.
“Get up and bend over the bed”
He walks over to our toy box and takes our paddle out. It’s medium sized, holes drilled in. It hurts like a bitch even without having such a Thorough spanking before it. The first hit puts me back into tears. He paddles my bottom a good 30 times. At this point, I don’t dare disobey him. I already I have one more session after this one. “stay in position” he says and hits lower on my bottom, at my sit spots.” The only thing I want more then to stand up and protect my bottom, is to be done with this, so I hang on, burry my face into the bed and take it.
He smacks my sit spots another 15 times before he says “okay. This is your last session, stay in position or you will get another paddling tomorrow. Spread your legs out a little.”
There’s something so distinct about the sound of a man taking his belt off of his jeans.
I’ve never been smacked with a belt, it never seemed to me it could possibly hurt as badly as people say. I was wrong.
His aim was amazing. He hit me 10 times across my whole bottom, then 5 times on each sit spot. Then he hit me right on the sit spot but closest to my pussy, this sensitive fleshy spot. He hit me there on each side 5 times. I hadn’t even realized I had been laying there, sobbing. He took me into his arms and comforted me until I stopped. Silently, He kissed my neck, and made his way down to my breasts.
We make the sweetest love after that, fucking hard and kissing each other passionately.
*Didnt have time to edit, so don’t judge too harshly 😊
PM me a self punishment, I’ll send you proof. 😉
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

Likes- Spanking is my favorite. Nipple play, Nipple Torture, Light pussy punishment. Teasing. Praise kink, Exposure Beginner anal play. Willing to experiment.

Limits- No means no, even online, I’ll let you know when I’ve hit my line. Throw it at me, dont go too easy on me, I’ll tell you if it’s a no.
💋🍑🖤
Usetailwhipbulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have a fantasy of being tied naked to a fence at the edge of a field. Then they use their whip on me.

My sought after fantasy is where i answer a call for young man to attend a gentleman's get together. Pay is very good.
I show up and noticed that in the middle of the room is a round table with ankle and arm straps. I notice.
I'm shown the money and asked if i want to continue. I'm not sure what is going to happen but i really need the money so i enter in.
After some introduction talk i am told to get undressed and hop on to the table. I'm laid over a padded bench feet and wrists are strapped down.
The guys line up around the table which then gets spun. I'm now facing one of the gentlemen. While i have his dick ramming down my throat i feel a second dick entering my rear. Then the table is spun again, this goes on until everyone has had at least one hit on both mouth and ass. Ocaisionly I'm offered an ass to eat rather then dick.
When they are through here the turn on a gay film and take turns performing the different scenes with me.

Yes they did ask if i was willing, of course they did not say what it was that i would be doing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasy, nipple play, spanking, story chain