Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-06-2019, 09:49 PM   #16
lolalafred

Rope, pussy pump, duct tape, dowel rods, rubber bands, tacks, clit vibe and an electric toothbrush and I would like a dare
lolalafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:55 AM   #17
AnnieSub123

I would love to get a dare, please!! And the more inventive/complicated, the better!! I promise I will write my best report!!

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:14 AM   #18
allie_rose

Oooh yes please. I would like to experiment with my new handcuffs if you have something for me!

Likes: Slight chance of getting caught, bondage, orgasm control, humiliation

Toys: vibrator, dildo, household objects
allie_rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:37 PM   #19
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It would be fun if the ladies gave reports also here for us to read and enjoy.

I like a bondage dare too.
My likes are in my sig. But with bondagr mostly high risk getting caught, semi public, predicament, long term, hidden, orgasm, and so on.

My bondage toys: ringgag, ballgag, spidergag, full hood with option for blindfold and gag to connected and all locked with padlocks, collar wrist and anklecuffs bright pink leather with on collar in glitter slut written on it and can be locked with padlocks, spreaderbar, metal contraption in witch my neck wrists and ankles are each in an metal ring locked with magnetic locks that can be on a timer and i am placed in doggystyle, one bar prison, lots of ropes, chains and padlocks.
Offcourse also lots of sextoys
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:12 PM   #20
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hello. I saw your post on my thread about bondage dares and here's the dare for you. This is a dare which I gave to another gd member a while and felt like it suits you perfect. Here you go then.
Go to a public toilet (preferably men's toilet) wearing your slut collar. Enter a stall and strip naked. Put on a ballgag, the handcuffs and the buttplug. Put a vibrator in your pussy. Leave the key and your clothes in the room. Now get to another stall.
Toss a coin. If you get heads, you must tie your feet and jump to each stall before entering the stall where you put your clothes and key.
If you get a tails, you must put your blindfolds and walk to the stall where your key and clothes are.
After reaching the stall, you must edge 2 times before undoing your handcuffs or take of anything you put on.
P.s: You must not cum during the dare
If you want to make it even harder, you can use padlkcks on chains and collar and leave one key in each stalls.

For any clarification or modifications, feel free to contact. I expect a detailed report. Good luck and have fun.

Devil ��
When i read it i took it upon me to do it right away.
Got a shower, put my hair in a nice ponytail, put on very bright slutty make up, and got dressed. I put on high fuck me heels, bright pink fishnetstockings, pink micro mini skirt barely covering my ass and a tight pink tubetop with bimbo written on it. Also i put the collar on pink with slut on it and locked it in place. And i put my pink wrist and ankle cuffs on and locked them in place so i coudnt take them off. The keys for those i left at home. In my little handbag i had the ballgag, blindold, little chain for between wristcuffs to turn them into handcuffs and a small chain for between anklecuffs. All ready to go.

I drove to the a shoppingcenter not far away. From the momnt i got out of my car everyone looked at me how i was dressed. It wasnt long before i got to the bathrooms. I waited a bit to make sure the bathroom was empty. There were 5 stalls and a few urinals. I placed in the first 3 each a key for a padlock to be used for ballgag and chains. Quickly i went to the last one and locked it. I took my top and skirt of and hung them on the coathook in plain view inside the stall. I took my things and went in the second stall leaving the one with clothes unlocked. I was allready dripping wet from all so far being dressed as a slut and now naked. I put the ballgag in and locked it in place. The buttplug in my ass and a vibe on medium in my allready wet pussy. Than i looped the first chain tru the d-rings on my anklecuffs and closed them together with a padlock. I could now only take small steps on my high heels. Next was m wrist the same in front of me. Than my blindfold on. I didnt flip a coin for it. The hard part was walking like that chained, stuffed and blinded. Slowly but surely i ot to the next stall. Got on my knees and looked for the key with my hands. While i was like that i heard 2 men come in and use the urinal. If they only knew lol. It took some time to find the key and get up again for the next stall. Getting wetter and wetter by the second. It was a close call as i got in i heard the door open and boy came in. Quickly i searched for the next key. This one was a lot quicker. As soon as i felt none were there i went for the last key. This one was without any incident. Now as quick as i could and that wasnt very quick to my clothes. I found the last stall and got i. But didnt lock it. As i was so horny i told myself i double the edges to 4. First was real quick and second right after it. I had to be carefull not to cum. I was completely in my own space and didnt pay attention if someone entered the bathroom. Muffeled moans tru the ballgag. Third edge was soon there and moment of relax before i started on 4th. I felt drool on my chin dripping on my big tits a lot cause of the gag. When i started on my 4th i felt hands on my tits and 2 boys/men laugh and call me slut. They commented on my big tits and it was a shame all holes were filled. They loved a bj. I nodded when they said bj. I got my 4th edge done and unlocked the ballgag. Lots of drool came out and spilled on my chin and tits. I got on my knees and opened my mouth. They kept calling me a slut and whore and so on. Qickly i had a dick in my mouth. He was facefucking me. Both of them used my mouth like that but didnt last long. Also both had lots of cum and sprayed it all over my face, hair and tits. They quickly left when done. So door was closed again. I took blindfold, vibe, chains off. I left the plug in my ass. I put my skirt and top on. Looked in the mirror and i was covered in cum and drool. As a real slut i walked to my car and drove home. There i fucked my pussy hard for multiple orgasms and squirtings. Only after that i cleaned myself.

I hope my report is good. I liked the dare and whill ask for another in the thread sone.

Ty for this dare
HTML Code:
Old 09-10-2019, 03:55 AM   #21
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I would like another dare please
HTML Code:

Advertisements