Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-05-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
Finnian_Siog

Heart Anyone Else into Older Guys?

So I've come to the realization that there are very few people into the young/old kink. So I want to know who else on this site wants to be fucked by an older man. I also have a few questions if you wouldn't mind answering.

1. Do you just want a one night stand with an older man or do you want a sexual relationship? Do you perhaps want a romantic relationship as well? Do you want to marry a much older partner?

2. How old would you prefer and how old is too old? Also how young is too young (for the kink). What I mean is if you are into older men, what is your age range. (Example 45-52)

3. Why do you want to be with an older man?

4. What type of older man? Aggressive? Wise? Randy? Fatherly?Grandfatherly? Or something else?

5. Have you ever wanted to have sex with an older woman?

6.Would you ever actually seek out an older man to have sex with?

7. Who's fucking who?

My answers:

1. Either one night stand or sexual relationship.

2. Between 45-80 maybe? Being fucked by someone who could be my grandfather turns me on in a taboo way, but I would want the guy to have a lot of strength, not keeling over.

3. For me I think its a number of things. First the humiliation and taboo factor. I already look really young (14-16). So if I was out with an older man in public everyone would assume they were my father or grandfather...until he fondled my ass or kissed me sexually. Idk it's just so forbidden that it turns me on. Also I'm very submissive and having an older man...they'd be so intimidating. It would make me even more submissive. I mentioned humiliation. I can just imagine an older man humiliating me during sex. Saying things like "What would your parents think, your friends, if they knew my wrinkly old cock was inside your tight young hole right now?" Also it's hard to explain, but I get turned on by things that gross me out or things I don't like, like the thought of putting my tongue on some old wrinkly balls.

4. What type...definitely dominant and randy. They need to be demanding and aggressive. Fully humiliating me every step of the way.

5. No.

6. Idk. Some fantasies are just that. Fantasies. But maybe some day.

7. I'm the one being fucked by him.

Likes: Humiliation, body writing, pet play, anal, some pain, taboos, slight cbt (nothing too crazy), Omorashi, spanking, sissyfication, and much older men.
Limits: Scat and piss drinking, permanent, body mod, and public. (Though it's funny that all these arouse me in fiction)
Finnian_Siog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk