Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-26-2019, 01:48 PM   #1
avery365

Default I want to seduce my coworker

At my job I work with the regional jail and diversion center work release, a few months ago a guy showed up from diversion. He's quiet and reserved, sandy blonde hair and sad glassy blue green eyes, pouty lips. He actually looks, and sounds very similar to a guy I used to have amazing sex with. So instantly he caught my attention.

I had to dispell the thought that he and my previous friend are the same in my head, so I looked him up on facebook. He's as socially reclusive as me, we actually seem to have similar interests, wiccan and pagan influences, tarot and mystics, fantasy books. I notice in his pictures on facebook he used to have piercings, shy but alternative crowd. My interest in him has only really grown since.

I've been bringing him cigarettes at work because they can't have them in their center, and sometimes food. I ended up admitting to him one day that he looks 'like someone I used to sleep with'. He didn't react much more than to ask for another cigarette.

He seems to tell me things he withdraws from others. He's locked up currently on his third offense getting caught stealing, he's going to be released in two weeks.

There was a day at work, everyone was talking about smoking weed, all he really said was "I don't have a problem with it". The other day ago I was talking to him, I said "So you're going to stay in the hotels down this street when you get out?" "Yeah" "Do you already know any of the families that rotate around them?" "No.. why?" "Well, there's this one guy that sells some pretty good pot, I dunno if you ever smell it out there or see them out back lighting up a bowl... just let him know silver haired girly boy kinda wants some more" He said "Ahh I don't think I can really mess with that, not for a while anyway" and he paused and I could tell he was thinking, suddenly he went "Well wait, maybe-" and he gave me this look, I dunno I've never gotten that look from him before, it's like he was inviting me. It's been on my mind since.

Honestly, I just really wanna ask this guy to meet me in the bathroom so I can suck his dick. I don't know how to do it without coming on too strong, or not enough, my brain gets kinda frazzled when he's around. For background, I live out my life as a very pretty boy, I'm actually female-to male transgender with a few years of hormones, so you can kinda see me as a guy with a pussy. That on it's own makes initiating any sexual encounter difficult, possibly dangerous for me. Still though, I wish I could find a way to get invited into his hotel room and have a few drinks with him...

Thanks if you've heard out my internal rants and thoughts
avery365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coworker, crush, personal, rant