Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-06-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Default Torture of the blind.

A dare for those that are inclined to the unknown. It has been lovely dubbed pandora's box by the first person on the receiving end of it, for the pleasure and pain that was unleashed upon her when opening this. I promise you that there will be pain, as well as pleasure. The requirements will be all the hints that are given to you before you turn upon this path. Do NOT read the spoilers before starting. If it looks interesting to you, and you have doubts whether it is in within your limits, you can message me instead and I will give the answer.

It is written with a female in mind, but can be easily adapted on the spot for a male as long as you meet the requirements.

Requirements:

1: A vibrator that can make you cum.
2: Something that can be use to tie yourself down.
3: Underwear that you do not mind getting wet.
4: A blindfold.
5: 2 clothespins.
6: Something to gag yourself with.
7: A phone or other device to keep track of the time while you are blindfolded. It should be capable of an audible alert.
8: Not in denial.

Duration: Somewhere between 1 and 2 hours.

To those who attempt it, a report would be appreciated. Keep any comments that contain spoilers in [ spoiler ] tags, so others can enjoy the experience the same way you did.

Spoiler:

When this dare is completed, I want you to be a mess. I want you to refuse to stand up for any reason, having no energy left to spend. I will not be nice. I will be evil, and I would be very surprised if you didn't hate me at some point during this dare. This is your last chance to back out before continuing. Once you read the next spoiler, you will be on the path of no return.

Spoiler:

Prepare your materials and put them all on your bed for easy access. For this entire dare, you are only allowed to read the next spoiler when you are done with the current one. You will wear the blindfold at all times, except when you need to read the next spoiler. You are then briefly allowed to read through it, before putting it back on.

Spoiler:

Pull on a tight pair of pants and underwear, and put your vibrator inside your underwear such that it is against your clit. Write down the current time, put on a blindfold and gag yourself to stay quiet. Stand in the center of your room, with your legs shoulder width apart. Turn on the vibrator, make sure it is properly nestled against your clit and it stays there. You are going to do a challenge to stay in that position as long as you can. You are NOT allowed to have an orgasm. When you cannot take your vibrator anymore, turn it off and look at the time.

Spoiler:
Let X be the amount of minutes that you have been able to withstand the vibrator. Strip yourself naked. Pick up one of the clothespins and hold it in one hand. Stand up straight in the center of your room again, and make sure to turn off the lights so there is no chance of you seeing anything.
We, or mostly I, am going to have a lot of fun playing with that clit. You are going put the clothespin on your clit, and hold the vibrator against it for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds. you remove the clothespin, and wait until you are steady again. Repeat this X times. I dearly hope you managed to withstand the vibrator for a long time, just so that you can be in agony for a long time now.

Spoiler:
Part one of your torture is completed. That poor clit must be in agony by now. I will give you a choice. Either you can beg out loud (at a volume someone in the room could hear) for me to stop abusing your clit for at least 2 minutes, or you can skip it and start reading the next spoiler.

Spoiler:
If I haven't been able to reduce you to begging by now, something went wrong. Whether you have begged or not, lie down on your bed. Put on your panties and tie your legs spread eagled. Make sure all items are within reach.

Spoiler:
If you have not begged for me to stop, your clit clearly hasn't been hurting enough. Spank it with your hand 30 times. They do NOT count if you do not feel pain. If you have begging me to stop abusing your poor clit, I will be merciful. A little bit. Smack it 10 times instead, but make sure you feel pain.

Spoiler:
After all that pain, you deserve a little pleasure. If your gag is uncomfortable, remove it, otherwise keep it in to muffle your moans. Insert your vibe into your panties and make sure it is pressed against your clit again. Set an alarm of 20 minutes. Turn on the vibe and tie your hands above your head. You will not release yourself from your bondage before you hear the alarm going. Once the time is up, keep the vibe running as you read the next spoiler.

Spoiler:
No, I am not that mean. At least not for this task. Turn off the vibe. Set another alarm for 20 minutes, and keep your legs tied up in bondage as you enjoy the feelings coursing through your body. If you are still even willing to move, something must have gone wrong, so enjoy your well deserved rest.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 12:56 PM   #2
blindfoldqueen

The Queen confesses seeing all these spoiler boxes gives her a shiver.
Bravo. Bravo.

PM Dares: My PM dares
blindfoldqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blindfold, dare, pain, pleasure