Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Just out of curiosity how far do you think you could take that dragon cock?
I mean i could get the head in. 3 25.00%
I might be able to work my way down the first shaft with effort but i dont know about the knot. 6 50.00%
I could definitely take the shaft but the knot is beyond me. 1 8.33%
I could take it to the base. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2019, 10:30 AM   #1
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

Lifebuoy Really Wreck Breaking Butthole (Asking For Anal Abuse)

hello, about a month ago i added to my collection of toys a 3 inch in diameter and 8 inch long (insert able length) dildo i am able to just barely able to get inside me. and that would be where you all come in, i want to be able to get that toy in easier! so i ask for anal dares.

i will list other toys i have close at hand and their dementions.

[i have one foot long set of 1 inch thick silicon anal beads.

[one foot long just barely shy of 2 inch thick humanoid dildo.

[one 2 inch thick large steal buttplug.

[one 4 teared silicon buttplug plug with segments of 1, 1.5, 2, and 2.5 inches respectively and a stem with of just over one inch.

[one almost 10 inch of insert-able length equine dildo that is about 2 inches in diameter.

[along with the newest one which to give more detail is 8 inches if you dont count the base and 2 inches in diameter at the head but quckly swells to 3 inches in diameter the further down you go.

currently the best way i know to get to the point it gets larger and slam it repeatedly into my sphincter until it eventually pops in. the toy also has a knot blow the 8 inch mark from the tip but it is almost 4 inches in diameter and i can barly get to the point where my asshole is resting on it so for now i am not sure if the knot is worth persuing, at least not until i get better at the actual main shaft of it

(i will attempt to attach a photo of that toy from their website here to give you an idea. if you see one then yay i didnt do it wrong)

Will try: just about anything not in limets.

Limets: blood, under 18, illegal, piercings, extreme pain.

Last edited by cutekitty; 06-02-2019 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Title was boring.
cutekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #2
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

The spikes are nice ;-)

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal abuse, dare me, destroy my ass, destroymyass