Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #1
Punpkin

Default Back to school - subtle punishment

Hi everyone,

With the Christmas break almost over i need to stock up on ideas. As a pain slut i want to feel pain or at least mild discomfort virtually constantly. I need ideas for ways to subtlety physically punish myself underneath my clothes starting on monday when i have to head back to uni. I don't own any toys but creativity lies within finding ways to use household items or office supplies for decent punishment.

Basic info: bisexual 21 female

My likes and limits are in the signature. The more creative and interesting the more likely i am to do it.

Please remember i want something creative to cause discomfort throughout the day. Think about your punishment before posting it, how possible it is to happen, what health risks are involved and such and please make sure you read the ad before posting. Any stupid replies will be ignored. People who assume shit amd believe that giving out a basic punishment with a random number is their go to answer without actually thinking what they're doing is a poor escuse of a "Dom" aand gives others a bad rep.

Do not take my message as an attack but more of a reminder and suggestion.

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:54 PM   #2
Ilovechoco

How about lining your bra and panties with sandpaper before school and walking around with them all day? it'll rub against your private parts throughout the day, and maybe bring toothpaste and apply some whenever you can to make it hurt even more.

NOT looking for a master or slave!

No kik

height: 1,59m/5'3''
weight: 93 kg/205 pounds
cup size: 85D/38D

bladder control, wetting, body writing, verbal abuse, humping

scat, pee and shit tasting, sitting in pee for long, edging, anal, messy, toothpaste, corner time, line writing

public, blood, needles, including others, consuming pee/poop, covering myself in poop, spanking, workouts

PM me ''dirty piss pig'' and I will piss myself on the spot

I AM A FAT PIG
Ilovechoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:03 PM   #3
Punpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovechoco View Post
How about lining your bra and panties with sandpaper before school and walking around with them all day? it'll rub against your private parts throughout the day, and maybe bring toothpaste and apply some whenever you can to make it hurt even more.
That sounds quite interesting I'll wait for more suggestions to pile up and see which ones I'll do monday and if there's enough left just spread it for the whole week

Dislikes: edging, orgasm torture, time wasting

Limits: videos, pictures, audios, family, social suicide, feet, scat, permanent damage, skin piercing, anal
Punpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #4
MONKEY45951997
Baby Member

I dare you to make and wear a tack bra for the day by getting a padded bra and pushing thumb tacks through it and taping over the outside to ensure that they don't come out doing this will not cause piercing but will be uncomfortable
Same as this post https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354220
---------------------------------------
21m UK

Limits: public, family, blood, bodily excrement, pictures
MONKEY45951997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:12 AM   #5
Anchorsaway
Account Banned

Hi hi, I'm not a Dom by any stretch of the imagination, ( Hiraeth here) but might I suggest picking a behavior you want to curb. Keep tally over the days of that behavior then add a grain of rice to your socks for each instance. Keep it up all week.

#2 tack bra is a BAD IDEA for university. If you get knocked by another student you could actually bleed. However, use the black paperclip with metal sides on your nipples under your bra, or elastic bands. They wont be seen but they will absolutely be felt. No more than 30 min at a time so between classes or get permission to restroom between.

#3 do an undershirt harness with a hidden hair pull?

Keep clove oil in your purse or tobasco in a dropper. When you don't know an answer on the tongue it goes.
Anchorsaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:20 AM   #6
aralius
Distinguished Member

Rub some chilli oil on your clit and anus. Repeat during each break from classes
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #7
abozarth

If you have any buttplugs, you can coat those in hot sauce and wear them to classes. If you have a plug in your ass and a plug in your pussy I very much doubt you'll forget about it.

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discreet, hidden public, pain slut, painful dares, punishment