Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-12-2019, 03:34 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Default 23/F free house - how many edges can I take?

I have a free house all day so I want to make the most of it!
I want to be better at edging, often I get carried away and let myself cum so I need some training.
I'd love some dares including how many edges I should do, how I should do it and where in the house to complete them.
My likes and limits are in my signature - love clit and pussy pain so feel free to include punishments or any extras you'd like me to complete.
Thank you
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 03:38 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Every time you go into a different room (including those you're just passing through), edge. For every one you miss, rub deep heat into your clit.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 04:05 AM   #3
XOpleaseme

SirStephen76 - Perfect! I will give myself 5 minutes to edge in each room and use a pea sized amount of deep heat if I miss a room. Thank you
The following user says Thank You to XOpleaseme for this post:
Old 05-12-2019, 04:33 AM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Each hour roll a single die and use your mini vibe and dildo to edge that many times with each toy. To ensure you don't go over as soon as you reach edge use a rubber band to snap your clit 10 times.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 04:51 AM   #5
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Each hour roll a single die and use your mini vibe and dildo to edge that many times with each toy. To ensure you don't go over as soon as you reach edge use a rubber band to snap your clit 10 times.
Well my first roll was a 3. So 6 edges in my first hour with 60 snaps to my clit. I hope my little clit can handle it, I better get started ASAP. Thank you
Old 05-12-2019, 04:59 AM   #6
Gram866
Prodigy

Put in your small buttplug and keep it in until you roll 2 sixes in a row. You are allowed one free roll per hour, every additional roll costs an edge. If you roll snake eyes you roll a die and do that many edges.
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:21 AM   #7
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram866 View Post
Put in your small buttplug and keep it in until you roll 2 sixes in a row. You are allowed one free roll per hour, every additional roll costs an edge. If you roll snake eyes you roll a die and do that many edges.
I haven't used my butt plug in a while so this will be a good experience. Thank you
Old 05-12-2019, 10:33 AM   #8
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Hold a thumbtack against your clit with your vibe. Edge like that (with the vibe turned on). Add nipple clamps and edge again. Add your plug to your ass and edge a third time. Remove the plug and edge a fourth time. Remove the clamps and edge a fifth time. Then remove the thumbtack and edge a sixth time.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:39 PM   #9
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Each time when you go on toilet you must be naked and your clit must be clamped edge before and after.
You must be clamped while you edge

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 12:41 PM   #10
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

For each post in this thread you must edge two times and spank your pussy and clit 10 timed.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:04 AM   #11
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...l+tease&page=4

Should be good practice for your edging control.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy