Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-12-2019, 08:02 PM   #1
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Book Person Above (Short Story)

Lets have fun where a short story is made about the person above as if it was a true event that happen, and the one the story is about is dared to reenact it the best they can. If they do. They are to post the true story in there profile

The person above after writing a story about someone else will give a few details for the next poster to make a short story out of. Story may have some aspect that's unreal if you would like to give them a challenge

I am going to start it out with a bit of info for my story to be made.

Late night bike ride to the park (its a big park), Photos, or video, and grabbing something to drink.

NOTE: Stories may over lap with each other due to how long it sometimes takes so try and make sure you leave no one out if you can.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 04:59 AM   #2
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

Oh I like the concept. I think it will catch if people keep it simple.

So, you were bike riding late in the park with you collar in you bag and wearing your panties and bra. You took a drink before, to let yourself out more easily. Obviously you wanted to spice things up, so you stopped where there was no one around and put your pants down, showing your panties and ass only to take a pic of them there and hope no one sees you. You pulled your panties up, almost in a wedgie way, and put your collar on. Pullet you pants up, rode your bike for a few more minutes before taking your collar on and went somewhere else to grab another drink.

My story involves going to the gym wearing something beneath my normal gym clothes and doing something in the locker room.
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk