Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
AllyEdge

Heart 20/F looking for public dares

Hey Im looking for semi public and public dares to do at night time I can use household objects and have one vi rator. Please give me something to do

My limits are oop, pee, blood, food, permanent, family/friends, and video/pics.
Likes: anal, pain, orgasm denial, edging, self bondage, and public dares.
Dislikes: spanking, body writing.

Dislikes: non face pics/vids, difficult complex dares, fisting

Limits: family, friends, bodily excretions, animals, pics/vids with face in view, intense pain/ blood, full public.

Owned by: Master BDH
AllyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AllyEdge for this post:
Old 03-18-2019, 06:57 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

How much public you can go?
1. Can you get naked in front of your main door and use the vibrator to edge there?
2. Go to a super shop, buy carrot/cucumber and immediately insert one in your pussy and another in ass while you are still in super shop super shop and back to home keeping the items inside.
3. A naked run for 200 meter outside or only in undies?

Last edited by lovethembbw; 03-18-2019 at 07:13 PM.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:11 PM   #3
AllyEdge

I can go outside with the lights off, my house faces the main highway with decent traffic.
I can try to find something min my house to fuck myself with but I dont want to go to the store. I would like there to be a decent chance to be seen and I would be willing to use the vib by the from door.

Limits: family, friends, bodily excretions, animals, pics/vids with face in view, intense pain/ blood, full public.

Old 03-18-2019, 07:14 PM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

There were three tasks, I gave number for your ease, you can use the vibe for front door edge, but going to super shop was another dare and what about the naked run?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:19 PM   #5
AllyEdge

Im doing the vibe one now, i feel really nervous but so sexy. I hope someone sees me and honks or something i also found a decent sized bottle and put it in my ass now im sitting just inside the door.

Old 03-18-2019, 08:57 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Put a towel on over your naked body and then put your hands in cuffs. Now run to the road and back.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:15 PM   #7
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Take your vibrator, a chair, a book, and a blanket outside.

Set up the chair. Sit in the chair. Put the blanket over you. Remove every bit of clothing below your waist and throw it away from you. Put the vibrator someplace appropriate and turn it in medium-high. Read your book.

You may not turn off or remove the vibrator until you go inside. You may not go inside until you have read three chapters and can summarize them for your daddy. If you cum while outside, remove an additional piece of clothing for each time.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:14 PM   #8
AllyEdge

This dare was so amazing.
I sat on the porch and took off my panties (i was wearing a dress) and flipped my skirt up and spread my legs. I turned the vibe onto the 2nd highest setting and Daddy had me slide in my plug while outside as well and then I read a dirty book. The book was very graphic and i eventually came 2 times by which time I was completely naked. It was dark but I got a honk from 2 semi's and a couple of cars slowed down. Daddy was very happy to watch me too. Thank you for the dare!

The following user says Thank You to AllyEdge for this post:
Old 03-24-2019, 06:35 AM   #9
Mythlike
Account Banned

Is your daddy your actual father?
Mythlike is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, household, public, public dare