Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #1
AnalLover3

Default Recommend a Chastity Cage

Hi everyone!

Looking for recommendations for a chasitity cage! This would also be a great place to post a review about yours (:

Thank you all!!!
AnalLover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
sissyBrittx

im curious as well, as id like to get a new one with a more secure fit and lock

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 03:48 PM   #3
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default I have opinions!

I have the Holy Trainer V2 in opaque white and... Okay, I'm in my first real chastity session (check out my blog if interested, see link in sig) and it's ballooned from a planned four days to... it's been 27 days and I'm still counting. Throughout all that time, with some application of lube and getting used to things, the cage has been comfortable and easy to clean. There was a bit of funkiness for a short while after I screwed up a hygiene opening and ended up breaking some skin (there was a very small amount of blood and pus, hence the smell and the need to keep it clean) but either side of that stupidity (on my part) it's been barely noticeable.

For a first timer and someone who wasn't really certain what to expect this has been comfortable and, most importantly to my stingy mind, cheap. It clocked in at £35 from House of Denial whose delivery was swift and discreet. It's not the best out there (those are apparently custom made) but it's pretty dang decent from an off-the-peg retailer to a newb with no clue.

I can recommend checking out chastitymansion.com for better and more in-depth reviews as well as a wide breadth of products reviewed by people who have been at the game far longer and with greater commitment than I.

Best of luck!

Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 03-05-2019, 04:51 PM   #4
CSasha
Oracle

For security, in my experience, none without Prince Albert is 100% secure, at least if you are a grower. I have tested with dozens of chastity cages. Most secure so far were The Vice and a CB-6000 with a anti-pull out rubber I found on German Amazon.

For starters, I recommend a plastic one that comes with multiple rings, so you can try which one works best for longterm.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:34 PM   #5
sissyBrittx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For security, in my experience, none without Prince Albert is 100% secure, at least if you are a grower. I have tested with dozens of chastity cages. Most secure so far were The Vice and a CB-6000 with a anti-pull out rubber I found on German Amazon.

For starters, I recommend a plastic one that comes with multiple rings, so you can try which one works best for longterm.
im a grower so it sucks and i dont wanna get a PA, i have a holy trainer v2 atm (cheap one) and its ok but i should defiently look at those!

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:39 PM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

I have a holy trainer, too. Was one of the better ones.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:43 PM   #7
AnalLover3

What’re your thoughts on ones with plugs too? Those are the ones I like most (:
AnalLover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:23 PM   #8
beaggressive
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to beaggressive
Default Holy trainer

Google holy trainer v3 the nub DHGate . Thats the Chinese knock off that’s only 25$ plus shipping . I am a grower as well and this is the first one I’d found that’s secure . The official version costs 130$
beaggressive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cage, chastity, locked, sissy