Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-24-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Bell Three Kinky Snow Dares!

With the UK expecting snow this week/next week, I thought I'd start this year's trend of "snow-related dares". So I've prepared three. They're the usual ones, but with an added twist, so I hope you like/do 'em

UNDIES IN A BOTTLE

Grab a bottle, a pair of your undies and a piece of paper. On the paper, write "getDare" and then your username. (Depending on how daring you're feeling, write more on the note.) Then, roll it up and put it inside the bottle. Following this, put the pair of undies inside with it. Then simply attach the lid and it's ready to go.

If you're feeling more festive, wrap it up in Christmas wrapping paper too.

So now you have your Message in a Bottle Thingymajob, you need to bury/hide it somewhere. But, obviously, place it somewhere it'll be seen. (I recommend wrapping it up in bright paper because of this next part of the dare.)

You'll need to hide it in some snow somewhere. Maybe right in the middle of a field of snow. Or be creative and hang it from a tree.

(If you fancy, keep a check on the bottle. Go back the next day and see if it's been found or not.)

SNOW ANGELS

In life, a snow angel just has to be made. You have to make at least one. But, seeing as this is getDare, you can't just make any old snow angel. For this dare, you have to do it either a) completely naked, or b) wearing your underwear only.

(Something obvious now, but I best say it anyway - don't be an idiot and spend too long in the snow if you're naked. It's snow. It's a bit cold.)

For the really daring, once you've made your snow angel, remove your undies and place them on the ground around where the angel's waist is. Once done, you may return home. (Needless to say, if you wanna be more daring, leave your bra too. Or something.

Be creative!

SNOWMEN

The next dare is to make a snowman. But, as with the previous dare, once it's built, you need to give it some of the clothes you're wearing. As a bonus, instead of a carrot for the nose, stick a vibrator/dildo there and leave. (Yeahhhh, don't do this in your front garden xD).

AND FINALLY...

If you have a camera, you could take photos of the end results - make an album, if you want ('tis obviously optional), here on getDare. Snow angels with the clothes you had on whilst making it. Or snowmen with your clothes on.

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 11-24-2010 at 09:00 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
zabuza
getDare Sweetheart

good dares i might just try them

limits: major public,major pain,pictures, videos,my diabetes

pm me if you want dares or pm me dares if you want
zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

One more thing to try with the snow angels. Most times you make snow angles laying on your back... for the really daring, try making them naked, face down. And yes, I agress that you need to use care not to be outside naked for too long. Hypothermia can be a really nasty thing. So be careful but have fun.
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
musicluva
getDare Sweetheart

I hate snow and anything cold, but I do think making the snowman would be pretty fun to try, dressing it up and everything

23/F/USA/Gay

Wedgies, Some Pain, Bondage, Anal, Tit/Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax
Dislikes:
Oral, Messy, Edging
Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Video/Audio/Photo, Public, Illegal, Knife Play, Scat/Pee Play
Toys:
Wand, Rabbit, Small (6") Dildo, Large (9") Dildo, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Under-Bed Restraints, Candles, Small Vibrator
If anything isn't listed here you want to know about, just ask!
musicluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
Slavedeli

I got a good dare last year, which is a variation on the snow man dare:

Build a snow man, but, as stated above, you have to add some special features.
Try putting on a snow dick, or other various sexual organs/genitalia. Then, proceed to give your snowman a blowjob
Slavedeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #6
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Hehehe. These made me giggle.
Once we get some snow, I may do the snow angel one. I like tolling around in the cold x]

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #7
deschut
Distinguished Member

Some great ideas! And.. it happens to snow in the east of the country! I am kinda hoping it comes this way soon lol :P

The snow angel is definately something I would have to try, not sure whether I will actually do it though... Cold! and challenging!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
angels, christmas, snow, snowmen, undies