Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-12-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
beb999

Sport 8ball Blackmail Kik

So, I live in London UK and am very bored when not working. I am looking to be controlled, blackmailed and potentially ruined/used by someone, anyone. Regardless of gender.

I am 20 yo male moved from Scotland to London. Will do anything you tell me, You can ask me 5 questions when we first chat about anything and I need to answer truthfully. Hopefully your questions give you enough info to start the process. I just want humiliated and scared to leave my house.

I am serious about this and when you have started blackmailing me I don;t expect a way out thats easy

MY KIK IS cdean111
beb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:22 AM   #2
pufferslave

I am a 25 yo male slut in womenclothes and also into this. I get so aroused about power struggle and when a Master is a bit mean and seduces his sluts to expose themselves so he can use the material to make them obey. A former Master once recorded me over skype without my knowledge and used it after. That was really arousing.

if you're also into it as a Master write me

kik: ihrobjekt
pufferslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:12 AM   #3
eoin62

Was there a specific reason you chose to hijack the OP's thread instead of just creating your own?

Advertisements
Kink Talk