Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
Your Toy

Heart Welcome Me - Female

Hello !
I just joined this site after lurking on it for roughly an hour, and while I’m new to this site, I frequent similar forums and sites such as milovana. My likes, dislikes, and limits are in my signature. Give me dares to formally welcome me.
- Your Toy

Likes: Spit roasting, edging, submitting, being controlled, sucking, light pain, wearing revealing clothes.
Dislikes: Involving others, public, pee play, scat play, toilet play, hard pain, disgusting.
Limits: (Will do anything else) Anal, scat eating, pictures, videos, illegal, permanent, more to be added.
Your Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Welcome to getdare. For your first task you should edge once for every response you get on this thread

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
Your Toy

Yes, sir! I’ll get started on my first edge right now.

Likes: Spit roasting, edging, submitting, being controlled, sucking, light pain, wearing revealing clothes.
Dislikes: Involving others, public, pee play, scat play, toilet play, hard pain, disgusting.
Limits: (Will do anything else) Anal, scat eating, pictures, videos, illegal, permanent, more to be added.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:39 PM   #4
Phaade

Hey!
Welcome to GetDare! Enjoy your time and have fun on here
So as your first dare I would like you to edge 3 times infront of a mirror while looking at yourself. (wear revealing clothes that allow access to your pussy of course!)
And as a little extra I would say since you are a "baby member" and you like sucking, that you suck on your thumb during atleast 1 of the edges
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:03 PM   #5
SilverSwitch
getDare Devil

Welcome to get Dare!

Put together a set of PM Dares (blog posts work well for this) and then link it in your signature. At least 10 but go for 20. A toy/clothing list can be good as well.

Here's a good link for ideas on PM Dares (you can also find them in many peoples signatures): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80938

Have fun!

Likes: ANTICIPATION, PM Dares, Evil Jigsaw Puzzles, sissy slut training, deepthroat training, sub training, hypnosis, light-pain (nipple clamps /clothespins), Magic Wand vibrator, self-bondage, gags, cbt, short-term chastity.

Punishments, and Limits

Toys and Crossdressing Wardrobe
Dare To-Do-List
SilverSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:18 PM   #6
Your Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Welcome to getdare. For your first task you should edge once for every response you get on this thread
Here is where I’ll be posting my report for each edge completed for this dare.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88678
I do have a question:
If other people ask me to edge for their dares, may I count those edges towards these ones?

Old 11-29-2018, 07:19 PM   #7
Youwillcallmesir.

For the next 24 hours anytime you need a pee you do it outside and with bare feet.

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik is: youwillcallmesir... (All Full stops included)
Youwillcallmesir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:26 PM   #8
Your Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youwillcallmesir. View Post
For the next 24 hours anytime you need a pee you do it outside and with bare feet.
Would you like a report for each time I do this in a blog post or do you expect me to do it without needing to report?

Old 11-29-2018, 07:27 PM   #9
Your Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Post
Welcome to get Dare!

Put together a set of PM Dares (blog posts work well for this) and then link it in your signature. At least 10 but go for 20. A toy/clothing list can be good as well.

Here's a good link for ideas on PM Dares (you can also find them in many peoples signatures): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80938

Have fun!
I’ll let you know once I finish this!

Old 11-29-2018, 07:28 PM   #10
Your Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaade View Post
Hey!
So as your first dare I would like you to edge 3 times infront of a mirror while looking at yourself. (wear revealing clothes that allow access to your pussy of course!)
And as a little extra I would say since you are a "baby member" and you like sucking, that you suck on your thumb during atleast 1 of the edges
I’ll send a report to this thread once I finish

Old 11-29-2018, 07:29 PM   #11
Youwillcallmesir.

Yes please and please include the following

1. The time you went.
2. Where you went (ie garden)
3. How long did it take.
4. Colour if it's light enough to see.
5. Position you pissed in. (Different position each time please.)

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik is: youwillcallmesir... (All Full stops included)
Youwillcallmesir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:36 PM   #12
Mike2220

throw in an orgasm, should make the many edges to follow a bit more sensitive
Old 11-29-2018, 08:23 PM   #13
Your Toy

Here’s my pm dare list, putting it in my signature now:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88679

Old 11-29-2018, 08:53 PM   #14
Your Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaade View Post
Hey!
Here’s my report so far for this dare, I’ll let you know once I complete it.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88681

Old 11-30-2018, 12:04 AM   #15
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Here's mine for you:
Go out shopping wearing a white skintight top, heels, short skirt, no underwear.
Purchase a pink pacifier, put it in your mouth, then wander around for 20 minutes before going to public bathroom. There ede three times, then get out and 'accidentaly' spray your breasts with water when washing your bands.
Waiting for your report

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk