Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2018, 07:41 AM   #31
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Curious how your first "day ending in 5" goes

I don't know if it's possible, but I'd enjoy making you wear some kind of crotch rope/chain/pearl thong at least once a week. Maybe on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #32
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Curious how your first "day ending in 5" goes

I don't know if it's possible, but I'd enjoy making you wear some kind of crotch rope/chain/pearl thong at least once a week. Maybe on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
I have already tried to cum once today through tit and nipple stimulation without success You can read about it in my blog. I will try again once i am home after work, I am dying to cum!

The crotch rope idea is intriguing, do you know where i can find instructions on how to tie one?

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:31 AM   #33
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
I have already tried to cum once today through tit and nipple stimulation without success You can read about it in my blog. I will try again once i am home after work, I am dying to cum!

The crotch rope idea is intriguing, do you know where i can find instructions on how to tie one?
I can find one. It would be a fun addition while showing properties.

Don't forget that anal stimulation is allowed, even if it's a dislike....

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #34
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Whenever you edge, focus some attention on nipple stimulation (to see if you can help train yourself to cum from only nipple play). Alternate between painful stimulation and pleasurable stimulation (one edge will focus on pain, one on pleasure) to see if you can figure out what your nipples crave, to drive you to orgasm.

At least one edging session a week should be done while you actively fantasize about breaking a limit (as you are NOT actually breaking a limit, this should be fair grounds. And I'm sure you can fantasize about very public stuff easily enough)

If you go 3 days without getting any PM dares, reach out to someone here (each time a different person, but it should be someone who has been active in your threads before) and ask them to give you 5 PM dares to complete.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #35
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
I can find one. It would be a fun addition while showing properties.

Don't forget that anal stimulation is allowed, even if it's a dislike....
Thank you for the link you sent via PM for the crotch rope. I will try it out tonight and if i am able to tie it properly on my own then i will add it to my rules list.

I know that anal stimulation is allowed, and on certain occasions i enjoy it as well so i'm definitely going to try using it tonight in order to cum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Whenever you edge, focus some attention on nipple stimulation (to see if you can help train yourself to cum from only nipple play). Alternate between painful stimulation and pleasurable stimulation (one edge will focus on pain, one on pleasure) to see if you can figure out what your nipples crave, to drive you to orgasm.

At least one edging session a week should be done while you actively fantasize about breaking a limit (as you are NOT actually breaking a limit, this should be fair grounds. And I'm sure you can fantasize about very public stuff easily enough)

If you go 3 days without getting any PM dares, reach out to someone here (each time a different person, but it should be someone who has been active in your threads before) and ask them to give you 5 PM dares to complete.
Thank you, i usually always pay attention to my nipples when i edge but unfortunately cumming via ONLY nipple stimulation is something that still eludes me I wonder if it actually is really possible for someone to cum just from nipple play? I will still keep trying though, the thought of going another 5 days without cumming is driving me crazy!

Regarding your ideas for rules, for the first one i anyway occasionally edge while fantasising about breaking one of my limits (especially the blatant public one), the naughty slut that i am. . However i will add the one regarding the PM dares to my rule list, thank you!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 11-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #36
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I wonder if it actually is really possible for someone to cum just from nipple play? I will still keep trying though, the thought of going another 5 days without cumming is driving me crazy!
You have to edge first, several times, stimulating your clit, then a combination of thick anal toy and intense nipple stimulation will kick you over the edge, but it might take months to accomplish.
The reward is well worth it as after the 1st non-clitoral orgasm it goes easier Especially for anal only.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:50 AM   #37
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Hi All,

I have just realised that while i am absolutely loving following the creative rules that you all have set me, i may need to modify some of them slightly in order to ensure that they don't completely take over my life and overwhelm me. This may result in me burning out too soon and giving up on the rules, rather than continue following them until the end of November which is my goal. Also, i need to ensure that the rules do not interfere with my productivity at work so going forward i will excuse myself from following rules while at work.

I will be modifying some of the rules shortly, and if you see one of your rules changed please do not take offence as i am doing it in order to make this last . If you need an explanation on why i changed a particular rule please PM me and i will be happy to explain.

I must reiterate that i am thoroughly enjoying being in a constant state of heightened arousal thanks to the rules, and i hope you are enjoying reading all about it in my blog!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 11-06-2018, 04:03 AM   #38
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I have just realised that while i am absolutely loving following the creative rules that you all have set me, i may need to modify some of them slightly in order to ensure that they don't completely take over my life and overwhelm me.
Feel free, it's your life and we merely help to spice it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules female