Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Ouch

Female Orgasm Control Dare. (Girls)

Preparation

Take 3 or 4 pillows and stack on top of each other. You may want to cover the top one with a towel. Wrap duct tape or cling film around them to make sure they won't move during the dare.

Fully charge an electric toothbrush and attach it to the pillows with either tape or cling film. You must still be able to turn it on and off.

Finally, wear a thong or a g-string and nothing else. Spank your ass 100 times per cheek to get a little aroused and sensitise your bottom.

What to do

Roll a six sided dice. (You can use a virtual dice if you don't have any)

1 = 5mins
2 = 10mins
3 = 15mins
4 = 5mins
5 = 10mins
6 = 15mins

Position yourself on all fours over the top of the pillows. (You may pull you underwear to one side for the rest of this part.)

Be sure your clit is positioned over the head of the tooth brush. Set a timer for the amount of time you rolled and turn on the toothbrush.

You are allowed to cum as many times as you like during this time but you mat not move in any way, turn the tooth brush off or touch any part of your body no matter how intense the sensations get.

As soon as the time is up you must get up immediately, turn the tooth brush off and replace your underwear.

More than likely you will be left well on your way to an orgasm. (Probably not the first either!) Still, you cannot touch yourself in any way.

The only way you can relieve yourself is to earn points (1 point = 1 second) which will enable you more time on the toothbrush.

Points can be earned by:
[LIST][*]Spanking: all spanks must be given hard with an implement such as a wooden spoon or a hair brush. (All on the ass) Each spank is worth 1 point so you must count. [*]Nipple clamps: use a skirt hanger and attach one clip to each nipple.Hold the hook in your mouth. For every minute you keep this on you earn ten points. A variation of this would be to firstly attach a metal hair slide to each nipple and then the hanger on top. This will earn you 20 points a minute.
  • Hot Wax: 5 points for every drip of wax. (On breasts on stomach.)

You can do any or a combination of the three but no genital stimulation is allowed at this stage. You must decide how many points you think you need to reach your orgasm and do the sufficient punishment/s before you climb onto the pillows again.

Like the time before you must stay on the vibrator for as much time as earned even if you decide it is too long and don't think you can stand it any longer.

If you miscalculated there is one final way you can earn your orgasm.
Climb into the bath still wearing the panties. Put the clothes hanger with the hair slides on your nipples (holding the hook on your mouth) and spank your ass 100 times per cheek. Lie on your back with your legs in the air and pee.

You may now remove the hanger but leaving on the hair slides roll around in the pee until you have covered yourself completely. Sit on your knees and stick the tip of your nose in the remaining puddle. You may now use the toothbrush to have your orgasm. When you are finished you must stay in that position for 10 minutes before you can move.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Ouch for this post:
Old 10-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Lindsei
Account Banned

Wow I would hate to have to do this it would be torture not being able to orgasm unless I earn points
Old 10-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
RedMonster

I would love to do this but im afraid of my roommate walking in on me!

I would probably just do that last part in the bath tub if i had one... that sounds fun!
RedMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
April
Account Banned

Wow this sounds fun yet idk If I would ever do it
April is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
Ouch

Default It's not that bad!

I've done this myself now and I was surprised: It was a lot easier than I expected even though I rolled 15mins (lucky me)
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #6
salsabug
Account Banned

Fab dare, can't wait to try it...
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
rsmith

my partner likes the sound of that lol
rsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk