Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2018, 07:20 PM   #16
ftm.boy

You can usually find used mattresses for free on Craigslist...for that matter, you can find used anything usually for free on Craigslist. Maybe it'll take a little while to find a suitable furniture set, but i guess you'll always have the floor to sit on. If you are allowed chairs, make sure that you cut one leg down so it does that super annoying rocking back and forth thing. Same thing for any table.

mattress should be directly on the floor, no pillows, blankets allowed by your mistress for safety (if it get cold enough to be dangerous). I second the idea of your mistress being able to control what you watch/listen to - something like you get one cd or vhs/dvd per every two weeks (or month or any other length of time). I also second the idea of only drinking toilet water, and dumping your bucket only when approved.

Since you want cameras in every room, your bucket should have a designated place with a camera trained specifically on it. peeing must be done like a boy dog, so with your crotch facing the camera, pee into the bucket. I propose either your bucket is on puppy pads (to show how much you miss for later punishments) or on some sort of plastic that would allow you to clean up after yourself (with your mouth obviously). Pooping I'll leave up to your mistress or other gd users.

Likes: humiliation, degredation, body spanking (pussy, ass only), urethral play/insertions, food/drink control (sometimes), task control

Limits: pics, blood, obvious public, feminization, anal, nipple/chest play

I have clothespins, spanker, and other household goods.
ftm.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ftm.boy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apartment, extreme, food, home, slave