Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-23-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default ► 17m with a vibrator on Tuesday

I'd like some dares to do with a vibrator. However, I don't want any anal ones, mainly because "stick it in your ass" is boring and predictable. I'll be getting the vibrator on Tuesday before 1pm and I'll then have until 5pm to play with it.

The only obstacle I have is my brother who will be in the house with me.

I could go outside, to the nearby field/woodland area if you wish. Else I'll have to stay quiet in various rooms around the house.

(Now, I said I wouldn't do anal. However, I'll consider an anal dare provided it's well thought out, creative and original. So put your thinking cap on.)

I realise there are limited things to do with a vibe, so I'll list some other items I can potentially use.

> Clothes pegs
> Food/drink
> Selotape
> Knickers/bras
> Toothpaste etc.
> Markers

Have fun
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
Mistress_Louisa

Ok, Doctor, here's what I order

Lube up the vibrator in order to create a pleasurably authentic 'wet' feel. Turn it to the lowest setting, and put it down to your boxers/pants/trousers to rest against the base of your testicles. Now zip up, and take a 10min walk along the street. The vibrator should be on for the duration of this walk.

When you get home, strip naked, edge yourself by 'normal' means at least three times.

Now apply a liberal amount of toothpaste to the tip of your penis. The vibrator should still be stimulating your testicles. Turn it up to its highest setting. While doing this, try to maintain enough control to write the phrase 'slut for a vibe' across your chest. If you cum before you've finished this writing task, you must attach a clothes peg to each nipple and leave it there for 20mins.

If, however, you write the message successfully, continue to bring yourself to the edge. Just as you're about to cum, quickly insert the vibrator in your anus for added stimulation (I know you said you'd rather not, but I figure if you wait and use it as the final 'push', it's permissible, hehe!). Now enjoy your orgasm!

Not my most original, but hope you find it fun
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress_Louisa View Post

Not my most original, but hope you find it fun
In that case, I'd love to see a brand new original from you!

That's one hell of a dare - love it. Thankyou
Old 10-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Ok- well, since as you say there is not a lot else you can do with a vibrator, the starter dare is that you must insert the vibrator, and keep it running nonstop for sixty minutes...

However, this is against your limit unless creative/ thought out- therefore, in order to avoid using the vibrator for the entire length of time, you must complete at least some of the following dares. Each dare is ranked by how many minutes doing the dare takes of of the sixty. After you've finished all the dares you are willing to do, the remaining minutes is the time you have to spend with the vbrator in/on.

Dares: (minutes taken off in brackets)

Wear nothing but knickers, a bra and your doctor who scarf (1 minute off per five minutes dressed in this, 2 minutes off for every five spent outside dressed like this)

Use the vibrator to spank your bare ass (1 minute off per ten spanks)

Take a shower, on the way back, find a reason to go talk to your brother whilst wearing just the towel (1 minute off per minute talking to him, double time if you accidently on purpose drop the towel whilst talking, doubled again if you use the doctor who scarf wrapped around you as a makeshift towel)

Put twenty clothes pegs on yourself, then masturbate. You can't take them off until you cum. (five minutes off, plus an extra minute for each clothes-p
eg placed on a nipple, your cock or scrotum. Double the number of minutes if all twenty are placed on nipples, cock and scrotum only)

Go to woodland area, strip off, blindfold yourself, then sellotape your feet and hands together. You must now shuffle round in a circle, and attempt to go at least fifty metres away from your clothes, then spin round and (still blindfolded) try to find your way back to your clothes. (Time yourself- if you manage this within five minutes, ten minutes off, if in more than this- five minutes off. If you have to take the blindfold off to complete, add ten minutes on)

Take the vibrator with you to the woods. Whilst naked, blindfold yourself again, then run the switched on vibrator over yourself to acheive orgasm- you can only use the vibrator to cum. (Ten minutes off)

Sellotape the vibrator to your cock with the tip against your balls, then switch on and complete:
25 press ups
25 sit ups
25 star jumps
five separate yoga positions, held for at least 30 seconds each
(two and a half minutes off for each set of 25 completed/ yoga completed- doubled in done naked)

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Jacques, thankyou! That's seriously well thought out and I love it! I can see myself having this vibe in me for a pretty long time though

I'll have to see how far I'll go on Tuesday
Old 10-23-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Stick it in your brother's ass.

(Possibly ever more boring and predictable.)
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Jacques

Here's my plan. Hope I've worked it out correctly.

Wear knickers, bra and the scarf indoors for 10 minutes = 58 minutes

Spank my bare ass with the vibe x20 = 56 minutes

20 pegs on just my cock, balls and nipples whilst naked, and orgasm = 46 minutes

Taped vibe to cock and balls, with 25 press-ups, 25 star jumps, whilst naked = 36 minutes

So I'll have the vibe inside me for 36 minutes. But at what speed?
Old 10-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #8
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

I have a dare for you. I call it "Dildo Baseball!"

Now, I'm not American and thus don't understand how baseball works, so let's stick with the basics.

Your bed is your home base, and you have to decide how far away you want to "throw" your dildo. This determines the rules for the rest of the game.

Your goal is to place the vibrator in a position where you can use it to stimulate yourself, without touching it afterwards. The more risky the place is where you leave it, the more minutes you get to play with it. So here's the score table:
(1) If you leave it in your room, you only get 2 minutes of stimulation per round of the game.
(2) If you put it into another room of the house where your brother will most likely not go, you get 4 minutes.
(3) If you put it into a place in your house where your brother may go (like the kitchen), you get 6 minutes.
(4) The back yard or anywhere outside around your property is 8 minutes.
(5) The woods in a secluded area is 10 minutes.
(6) The woods by the side of a road or path is unlimited time.

Your job is to place the vibrator at any of those locations in a chosen position and start the vibrations. Once it's in position, you're not allowed to touch it any more. Next, in good baseball tradition, scratch your balls and spit on the floor, then stimulate any part of your body with the vibrator (or give it a blow job). After you've either run out of time, or have knocked the vibrator over to a point where you cannot stimulate yourself any more and would have to pick it up with your hands, you've lost that round of the game and must return to home base.

You have until 5pm to score a "home run". If you fail to cum by 5pm without jacking yourself off, you are to remove the batteries from the vibrator and store the batteries in a place in your house where removing them would make people ask questions.

CISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
I'd like some dares to do with a vibrator. However, I don't want any anal ones, mainly because "stick it in your ass" is boring and predictable. I'll be getting the vibrator on Tuesday before 1pm and I'll then have until 5pm to play with it.

The only obstacle I have is my brother who will be in the house with me.

I could go outside, to the nearby field/woodland area if you wish. Else I'll have to stay quiet in various rooms around the house.

(Now, I said I wouldn't do anal. However, I'll consider an anal dare provided it's well thought out, creative and original. So put your thinking cap on.)

I realise there are limited things to do with a vibe, so I'll list some other items I can potentially use.

> Clothes pegs
> Food/drink
> Selotape
> Knickers/bras
> Toothpaste etc.
> Markers

Have fun

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
Jacques
Distinguished Member

How did it go? enjoyable experiences?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
How did it go? enjoyable experiences?
Woulda been if my vibe had arrived. I was out this morning and I came home to find one of those "please pick up your shit from the post office because you were out and we can't be arsed re-delivering it to your house" messages. Which means I get it tomorrow/Thursday. So now I don't know if I have time to do dares and GAHHH *explodes*
Old 10-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

*explodes*
Someone get a doctor! Hurry!

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, creative, tuesday, vibrator, woods