Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 09-01-2018, 03:46 AM   #1
chris_wallis

Talking Public Spanking Kink

Hi everyone! I just wanted to recount an incident I encountered a couple weeks ago.

I was out barhopping with some friends and I noticed a guy walk past with a big sign taped to his back. I thought it was some kind of public notice at first, since the title was in bold font. He just leaned on a street sign and some people walked past and were laughing and taking pictures. I had to go over and check it out and the sign basically said:

"You gotta read this and try it!

We put this on our friend earlier tonight without him knowing and he still has no clue!

We found a hypnotist that made it so he has to carry around a rubber paddle for our friends birthday tonight and whenever he hears the word "[sports team] sucks!" he has to hand the paddle to that person and then he has to place his hands on a wall nearby or bend over, grab his ankles, and receive 3 HARD whippings by you with the rubber paddle."

I thought it was pretty kinky and hot (even though I didn't participate), and it seems like a really clever public humiliation idea, for those that are interested. I'd love to hear your feedback, or if anyone has any similar experiences.
chris_wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #2
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

I.m not sure about this, for two reasons.
1- you and making people who have consented a witness to your kink and they may be unhappy with this
2- Did he truly consent for this to happen, if a hypnotist made it happen

after all consent is a corner stone to kink.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #3
chris_wallis

Spanking isn't inherently sexual. This could easily be interpreted as a vanilla lost bet or a dare. Parents spank their children (albeit unethically) in public without asking others if that's okay. This isn't illegal or a violation of others consent. Also, hypnotism isn't scientifically proven.
chris_wallis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk