Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
Beard
GD grammar police

Default Get me in shape!

I want- no, need to get in shape. I was very fit in high school, and since, my physique has significantly suffered. I'm not happy with where I am and I want to get to a healthier state.

That's where the GD community comes in. I've seen amazing things happen here, whether it be people being denied for YEARS or doing thousands of spanks. So, I humbly ask, will you help me get in shape? I admit, I have tried this before and I didn't have the accountability needed to make my lifestyle shift. So I'm hoping that this helps!

I've even got a system set up for you.
I'm asking that you post rules to enforce me getting in shape. And every rule you post adds up to a milestone. Now, I will say that orgasm control has been very effective for me when it comes to enforcing rules. Every time I reach a milestone I'll double the milestones before it. IE: if I reach milestone 3,
I'll double the numbers of MILESTONE 2 And double the already doubled number of MILESTONE 1 and add the third to my list until I reach my goals, which will be posted below the milestone list. Now, the milestone rules will be IN ADDITION to the rules you all give me. So, if you say I must edge twice by humping each day until I reach my next goal for example, then that will be a rule I follow ON TOP OF the milestone rules.

MILESTONES (reached by giving rules)
Milestone 1: 3 rules given - I'll edge one additional time a day without cumming until I reach the next goal.
Milestone 2: 5 rules given - I'll do 20 bare spanks on each cheek every day before leaving the house.
Milestone 3: 8 rules given - I'll have a wedgie in for one workout a week.
Milestone 4: 10 rules given - I'll edge twice a day in a semi public place until I reach my next goal.
Milestone 5: 12 rules given - I'll refer to myself to a degrading name on GD given to me by the user with the most rules given until my final goal is complete.
Milestone 6: 15 rules given - the user will receive a no face picture of my progress each day until I reach my final goal.
EVERY 5 RULES AFTER THIS WILL DOUBLE ALL RULES.
If I can't keep up with any of these rules, I'll be asking for punishments to further keep me accountable.

GOALS
1. Lose 10 pounds
2. Be able to run 1.5 miles without stopping
3. Lose 20 pounds
4. Run 3 miles without stopping.
5. Lose 30 pounds
6. Lose 40 pounds

Finally, if you're interested, I'm looking for someone to hold me extra accountable to this. If you're interested, please PM me and let me know and we can talk.

Can't wait to see what creative things you all come up with to help me get in shape!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #2
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

your first rule you must do as many sit ups as you can every morning and every evening, so twice a day. Each time you should do at least 100 situps and every missing situp must be covered to ball slaps with a wooden spoon.

So if you only manage 10, tough luck - 90 hits to the balls. Once you can do 100 or more, you'll be safe

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:16 PM   #3
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
your first rule you must do as many sit ups as you can every morning and every evening, so twice a day. Each time you should do at least 100 situps and every missing situp must be covered to ball slaps with a wooden spoon.

So if you only manage 10, tough luck - 90 hits to the balls. Once you can do 100 or more, you'll be safe
Great! Thank you. I'll add that one.

I'll be keeping a blog of all rules given as well. I will post the link soon.

Toy List

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:42 AM   #4
Beard
GD grammar police

Here's the link to the blog with all my rules!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71313

Keep them coming please!

Toy List

Old 03-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #5
Beard
GD grammar police

Just wanted to give this a quick bump.

Toy List

Old 08-24-2018, 06:39 AM   #6
Hermes_

Did you end up losing that weight ?
Hermes_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, rules, weight loss